All Comments on 'An Erotic Tale Ch. 03'

by Maddia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Sooooooooooooooo....

romantic!! I loved the romance! What a dynamic duo.....did I mention, romantic? I just loved it!!

It's from Ron, isn't it? Gosh, I hope Carson doesn't get hurt too much...he's too innocent to be put through some rigorous torture of any kind...he's too sweet and too adorable...I'm just so fond of the little dude. LOL. I'm excited for the next chapter....yayyyyyyyyyyy!! I hope it's soon.

Loved it! Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loving the story. I liked the fact that you had them get to know each other before they slept together. And that getting to know each other didn't mean 2 days :) It was sweet and you managed to make their first time together really romantic and sweet and hot. We all see a psycho stalker story starting here. I wish he'd have just told Mike. He obviously cares for him deeply and Mike clearly returns the feelings, so why didn't he say something about it? He could have said, 'it's probably a mix-up and I'll look into it' but at least say something. I hope he doesn't keep it a secret so when the stalker kidnaps him no one knows! I hope they'll be honest about their feelings, open about them, so Carson doesn't freak unnecessarily and feel insecure. They are a great couple. HOpe they end up with the girl and boy and the house and the picket fence too :) Keep writing. It really is a well-done story. Can't wait for more!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Nice...

twist at the end. That makes for some interesting conflict! I love the romance of it.

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This story is great hope to read more really soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous