An Erotic Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm sorry Mike -- "I stammered between fits of laughter. "Christ, I'm s-sorry..."

The discomfiture in Mike's body dissolved, as he too cracked up under my continuing humor.

"Christ, what a pussy you must think I am. I just wanted this to be special for you babe," Mike finally managed to get out when our laughter had finally subsided.

My heart in my eyes, I gently cupped Mike's face in my hands as I leaned in to kiss him. "It's perfect, you are perfect. I'm sorry I laughed baby, I just didn't expect that from you."

We smiled at each other, before Mike took my hand into his and led me inside the house. When I saw what Mike had done to the place, this time there was no laughter.

I stared around me, completely speechless as I took in the dozens and dozens of candles lit all across the lounge and dining area. It was staggering to think that Mike had done all this for me. I turned to Mike as tears filled my ears. God, I didn't want to start weeping like a little girl, but the awe-inspiring magnitude of what Mike had done for me, completely blew me away.

"Don't say anything," Mike whispered, before I could get a word in. "Just follow me."

I dazedly complied as Mike took my hand once again and led me towards the dining table. The table was set with candles and silverware, plates and wine glasses. I sat in the chair Mike indicated, and he left me as he headed into the kitchen. He returned with dishes covered in silver domes, and at this I did smile at all the effort Mike put into the meal.

The meal was simple, yet delicious. We lingered over our wine, before Mike suggested we move into the lounge.

As we went over to the couch, Mike leaned into me and pressed me back into the arm. He kissed me like I was dessert, as he lapped at my neck, before scraping the tendons with his teeth. He moved over me and placed his knee between my legs so that he could balance himself above me.

My hands gripped his back and arched my pelvis against his thigh. He pressed his leg firmer into my groin as he continued sucking on my neck. I moan and twisted his t-shirt between my fingers as I clutched at his body.

All at once, Mike's delicious weight was gone from my body. I opened my eyes to see Mike standing beside the couch with his hand held out towards me. I placed my hand into his, before he pulled me to my feet. I followed Mike as he escorted me up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He left me standing just inside the door, as he walked over to the dresser to light the candles that had obviously been placed there in preparation for us. Once the candles were lit, Mike turned towards me and beckoned me to him.

"Tonight I'm going to make you mine," Mike whispered into my neck as I reached his side. Mike reached for the hem of my t-shirt, before pulling it over my head. He placed my hands on his shirt, letting me know that I was to do the same for him. I realized that he wanted me to undress him, just as he wanted to strip the clothes from my body. Mike and I continued our game until the last of our clothes lay scattered on the floor.

Mike gently brushed his hand over my eyes, so that they slid shut. He reached down and laid his lips on my forehead, moved to kiss each closed eyelid, my nose, chin, and then lastly back up to my lips. I trembled in his arms as I pressed closer to his warm body and glided my hands up his torso to rest lightly on his pecs.

I could feel our erections rubbing against each other as we moved together in a seductive dance of mutual lust. My skin felt alive and itchy, even though there was a languorous sensitivity to my body.

After a few minutes of sensual tongue play and exploring hands, Mike whispered for me to keep my eyes closed, before once again guiding me about the room. I thought he was taking me to the bed, but when he left me and again returned after a minute or so, I knew he was not taking me to his bed.

Behind my closed eyes, I could sense Mike moving around. I wanted to open my eyes to see what he was doing, but I also wanted to trust in the fact that he wouldn't do anything that would hurt me or make me feel uncomfortable.

Once again Mike moved me around, so that I was facing away from him, and my back was pressed against his chest.

"Open your eyes."

I complied, and then gasped as everything came into focus. Lying at our feet, Mike had laid a quilt on the floor. Also before me stood a tall full length mirror, which reflected my naked body. Mike was standing behind me with his hands resting on my shoulders. I stared at the picture we made together, before turning my focus on my own image.

The candle light reflected off my skin, casting me in a golden tone. My face was flushed, and by chest was rising and falling with my arousal. Glancing further down my body, my cock was swollen and erect, jutting from my body at a 45 degree angle, the head heavily lubed with the evidence of my arousal. From the sensation of Mike's body pressed so close to mine, I knew that he was in a similar state.

As I stared at our reflection, Mike leaned down and kissed my neck -- his eyes boring into mine as I stared at him in the mirror. I shuddered with delight and my neck rolled back onto his shoulder as I gave Mike's lips better access.

My hands reached back and rested on his hips, rubbing up and down his sides in a teasing motion. Mike moved his hands up my body, gently massaging, before his fingers rested on my nipples. He tenderly pinched and rubbed my nipples, making me moan at the intense feeling. I could feel Mike slowly starting to thrust his hard cock between my buttocks which was slippery with the pre-cum leaking from the tip, and I pressed back in encouragement.

Mike pressed down on my shoulder until I was lying on my back on the quilt. I spread my legs so that Mike could lean between them as our mouths met in a rediscovery of delight. I moaned and squirmed under Mike's exploration of my mouth and body. His hands strummed my body like the most expensive musical instrument and I writhed in primal pleasure.

Wanting to take pleasure in Mike's body as well, I surprised him by rolling us over until he was lying beneath me. Straddling his body, I ran my hands over his chest, memorizing every delicious inch of him. As my fingers brushed across his nipples, he shivered, and my fingers returned to the hardened nubs before I gently tweaked them. Mike's head thrashed on the quilt as his body bucked up in reaction to my ministration.

Smiling in satisfaction, I leaned down and took his nipples into my mouth alternately sucking and biting them, until Mike begged for mercy. I moved lower, sliding my tongue into the shallow indentation of his navel. I poked and prodded holding Mike's hips still with my hands. I cold feel his cock flexing against my chest, leaving a wet, shiny trail of sticky fluid on me.

Knowing I was playing with fire, I reached further down, intent on taking Mike into my mouth. However, Mike had other ideas.

"Oh no, you don't! Christ, do you want to kill me? If your mouth touches me babe, this will be over before it even begins," Mike said between clenched teeth.

Before I knew what was happening, Mike had me on my back once again, and was looming over me.

"Tell me you want me to make love to you, Carson. I need to hear you say you want me deep inside your body," Mike exclaimed tensely.

"Yes, Mike. I want you to make love to me -- I want to feel your body inside mine. Make me yours," I implored Mike in confirmation of what I was feeling.

Mike needed to further urging. He reached over my head for a condom he had clearly put there in preparation. I watched as he tore the little packet open, extracted the condom to then roll it onto his engorged shaft.

I watched as Mike shut his eyes, as though pain, but I knew that he was trying to get his raging body back under control. I knew what he was feeling, just as I knew that if he touched me now, I'd explode into a million pieces.

Mike's eyes opened, and I could see the desire and passion burning deep within them. For a moment I felt slightly panicked, until Mike leaned towards me and kissed my fears away. It was blatantly sexual the way his tongue stroked in and out of my mouth. I knew he was demonstrating to me with his mouth, what his body was going to be doing to mine shortly.

I gripped his body in my hands, running my fingers over his skin, scraping, massaging, and clasping his body against my own. I moved restlessly against him, rubbing my cock against his belly while I reached down and fondled his heavy balls. Mike moaned into my mouth, but kept kissing me. I could feel him starting to thrust and it excited me.

Mike removed my restless fingers from his groin and placed them on the quilt at my side. Staring into my eyes, he slithered down my body and sucked my wet cock into his mouth.

"Mike!" I screamed, as my body immediately orgasmed. My body spasmed as it bucked and thrust over and over into his mouth - riding my orgasm.

Mike kept sucking at my softening cock, until I had to pull away because of the sensitivity. Lying there panting, I did not object when Mike rolled me over onto my stomach.

His hands slid across my back, massaging and kneading my shoulders, while working the kinks out of my sated body.

Lower and lower his hands caressed, cupping and squeezing my ass, until I felt Mike's lips touch the base of my spine, before moving to sip at the curve of my buttocks. I moaned and thrust my ass towards Mike, and he took that as an encouragement to continue. I could feel my cock stiffening beneath me once again.

Gently Mike pulled the cheeks of my ass apart, before blowing hotly onto my puckered hole. My body clenched at how good it felt, before I felt Mike's tongue sliding wetly across my anus. Over and over he lapped at my hole, until I sighed and thrust it further into his waiting mouth.

My eyes opened at the sound of a lid from a tube being released. A second later, I felt one of Mike's fingers, coated in a cool gel, slip across my hole, lubricating it. I sighed and closed my eyes again, as I relaxed my body in preparation for Mike's invasion.

Back and forth Mike ran his finger, just gliding over me, but never entering. Just as my body relaxed completely, Mike's finger finally breached my opening and penetrated my body. I moaned at the feeling of being penetrated. Mike had managed to push the entire length of his finger into me before I had tensed up again.

Slowly withdrawing, Mike thrust his finger in and out of my opening, until I became accustomed to the sensation of being filled. Over and over Mike fucked me with his finger, before inserting a second digit as smoothly as he inserted the first.

Now Mike started stretching my gently, widening my hole by scissoring his fingers in my ass. My hips started moving in rhythm with his thrusting hand.

"You're ready to take me now baby?" Mike murmured softly behind me.

I nodded my head as I was beyond speech at this point. Mike arranged my so that I was on my hands and knees. I looked straight ahead as I realized that this was exactly why Mike had placed us in front of the mirror. I could see everything Mike was doing, as well as my own reaction to his lovemaking. I almost moaned out loud at the decadence of it all.

Mike moved between my spread knees, and shuffled as close to my body as possible. I saw him reach for the tube of lubricant, squeeze some into the crack of my ass, where he proceeded to rub it in. Mike's fingers flowed into my heat without much resistance now. He then squeezed sufficient amount to coat his long cock.

"This will hurt a bit baby, but I promise I'll make it good for you," Mike said as he stared over my supine body into the mirror. I smiled softly and nodded once in affirmation.

Mike gripped my hips as he slid his lubed cock up and down the crease of my ass. I hummed in answer of how good that felt. He would try and lodge it into my hole, before moving it up and down the crease as though priming me for when he finally penetrated me.

"Please Mike," I begged. I needed it so bad. I'd waited my whole life to experience this and now that it was finally here, I wanted no more delays.

Mike grunted as he finally stopped the teasing and positioned his cock at my entrance. Gripping my hips strongly, he firmly pushed the head of his cock into my waiting hole until the head breached the tight ring of muscle and popped inside me.

"Oh God -- " I cried out at the intense burning, at the same time Mike said, "Christ, you feel so damn tight baby."

As Mike gave my body a few moments to adjust to his size, he leaned over and peppered my back with teasing kisses. Reaching under me, he grabbed my throbbing cock in his hands and started pumping up and down.

"Mmm," I murmured, as my body relaxed and my asshole slackened its death grip on Mike's shaft. "Please Mike," I pleaded even as I thrust my body further onto Mike's cock. He slipped in a little more, and we both moaned in unison.

Releasing his hold on my cock, Mike pushed further into me, until his cock disappeared completely into my body and his balls brushed against my own.

"Christ, you're so tight," Mike groaned again.

With both hands now holding my hips, Mike began sliding his phallus in and out - creating a friction which was almost unbearable. My anus stretched, and his passage eased, with each thrust.

Together we were fluid, our bodies moving like thick, heavy oil. Mike withdrew from my body before easing my limbs towards him. He knelt on his heels behind me, before pulling me onto his lap. With my back still to him, I raised myself over his rigid shaft, and staring into his eyes reflected in the mirror, lowered myself slowly onto him, until he was once again embedded deeply in my body.

My body molded to Mike's as I gently slid up and down his cock, watching us moving together in the mirror, candlelight reflecting and dancing over the contours of our bodies. Turning my head, I rested in gently in the hollow of his shoulder, while Mike's hands reached around my body to cup and fondle my weeping cock.

As we moved together, watching each other as we made love, I reached my hands up and threaded them into Mike's hair. I pulled his face towards mine, as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. My tongue penetrated Mike's mouth as his cock was penetrating my body.

I could feel my climax looming, rushing towards me, and I knew Mike was feeling the same as well. Faster and faster Mike stroked me, as I sped up my movements on his cock. I was moaning into his mouth and biting his lips, as my body became wild and feral.

Gripping my cock harder Mike pumped me as I squeezed my anus around his thrusting cock. Together we moved chasing our fulfillment.

"Yes, yes, I'm almost there Mike. Don't stop," I whimpered into his mouth.

"Oh God, you feel amazing around me baby -- your body squeezing mine, milking it," Mike growled into my ear.

Just as I thought I couldn't stand anymore, my body explode into an earth shattering climax, my cum shooting from my cock, as spurt after spurt of white hot release was milked from me by Mike's hand.

As my climax tore through my body, I heard Mike's muffled yell and felt the throbbing of his cock as he released his hot seed into the condom.

**

I awoke sometime during the night to the feel of Mike's body wrapped around mine. I stared into the darkness as I savored the closeness of having someone hold me.

Lying there, listening to Mike's steady breathing; I knew that I had found something wonderful that I wanted to spend my life getting to know.

The only niggling concern I still had was whether or not this was the long haul for Mike as well. As much as I wanted to believe that, I needed to be realistic and not go through life in rose tinted glasses.

**

Having spent a wonderful day with Mike on Sunday, he dropped me off at my complex on the way to his restaurant. As much I would like for Mike to stay over with me, he had a lot of catching up to do at the bar, since he had been away for a whole week.

I watched as Mike drove off before turning and heading into my building. As I was unlocking my apartment, Mandy's door opened across the way and she peeked out.

"Hey there stranger," she laughed slyly. "Have a good weekend?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I laughed at her silliness, and nodded my head in confirmation.

"Oh, wait, I've got something for you. There was a delivery for you yesterday, but since you were out I signed for it," Mandy finished in a rush.

My brow pleating in confusion, I waited while she went to collect the package from her apartment.

She returned with a black box wrapped with a bright green bow.

"Who is it from?" Mandy queried.

"I'm not sure," I answered. Then suddenly it hit me. This must be one of Mike's 'courting' gifts. I explained to Mandy and she sighed at how romantic it was.

"Well enjoy," she said before blowing me a kiss and turning back into her apartment.

I went inside my own before turning and locking my front door. Next I put the TV on to watch the news, while I went into the kitchen to heat up some left-over's.

Once I had carried my meal and beer into the lounge, I returned to collect my gift. Sitting on the couch, I pulled off the ribbon and opened the lid.

I smiled as I saw the contents -- hundreds of blood-red rose petals, softly nestled on a bed of silk.

Reaching for my cell, I quickly dialed Mike's number.

"Missing me already?" Mike answered.

I laughed and replied, "You know I am. I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing weekend, and also that I got the package you sent me."

"Already?!" Mike sounded shocked. "I just called the shop a few minutes ago. Damn they work fast."

I was silent for a bit, trying to make sense of what Mike had just said. Mandy said this package arrived while I was still out with Mike, so it would be impossible for it to be the same one that Mike had just requested from the shop.

"Babe, are you still there?" Mike sounded slightly worried.

"Um yeah, I'm here. Sorry I zoned out for a bit," I tried to laugh it off.

"So, I know we said no more cheesy gifts, but I couldn't resist. That teddy bear just reminded me so much of you when I saw it in the florist window on my way home," Mike enthused. "I just had to have it for you."

Feeling slightly dazed, I made all the appropriate comments before finishing the call.

Once I put my phone away, I turned back to the box sitting on my coffee table with the rose petals that Mike did definitely not send.

Suddenly all thoughts of eating vanished, as I tried to figure out if there was a mix-up with the delivery or maybe they got the wrong apartment. I looked for a message card or something on the box to give me a clue of the sender or maybe the name of the recipient. But nothing was on the outside or inside of the box.

I made a mental note to ask Mandy about this tomorrow, because to be honest, this gift had suddenly just freaked the shit out of me...

12