All Comments on 'An Escort's Confession'

by mitchawa

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Positive!

The husband was not a wimp!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Look out

Other thought. LOOK OUT MAN BUDDIES! If a woman does not like children do not married them, except for to be bisex, cuckolding fan, swinger etc.......The epilog showed everything. The woman character does not mention she want any kid........only a new husband.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice twist, the reverse of pretty woman

she was a hooker that hit it big with a rich guy, this was a wife that was rich that hit it low and became a hooker..........

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
She missed the excitement.

Interesting perspective, a woman who had everything but gave it up for sex. Not everything but a lot. 3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Awwweee..

Fucking cunt. This is beyond stupid. I cannot rate it. Too preposterous.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Good story, well thought out, nice twist at the end, although it was kind of inevitable really - she was very naive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story with an unrealistic ending

The settlement left you with nothing? Unlikely in todays' legal climate. You need a better divorce lawyer, my dear.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Twist !

Nice twist at the end.

When a partner cheats just remember this simple rule.

Only gamble with what you are prepared to loose !

In some cases it can be you whole life style, so is the affair, one off sex really worth it ! ?

No sex with strange partner is worth losing your marriage.

It you are bored it is as much your fault as you partner. So it is up to both of you to make more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't forget her screwing the IRS. The IRS WILL certainly screw her for unreported income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okay story

her little adventure really cost her big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jim

Not a good story seen dozens of the same, slut wife who wants something New then the story goes on a self centered diatribe about how it is okay for her to be a whore even though she "LOVES" her husband. Next time make her pregnant so her husband will love her even more. Good story? Has literotica really sunk this low?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder how many of those aloof critiqes are merely self righteous folks

Since I am old and impotent,my perspective may not be valued by some but, I would love for my wife to get some new sex and hard cocks AND some extra money !!

Just for her self satisfaction and pleasure !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She was stupid.

Why would you use your real name?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Carelessly written. At least re-read the work before posting!

Write about something you actually KNOW something about. Escorts (and others in illicit enterprises) use separate, prepaid cell phones (no ID), are assigned unique first names (and do not use a last name at all!) Real names are never recorded (it is NOT like Social Security or taxes are going to be withheld. BUT, if they are smart, they WILL pay income tax (individual form) on true amount of money earned!

Sweetie would have been deleted from her "manager's" computer within hours of her 'retirement'! Only things that can happen by keeping Sweetie 'active' in the files are bad!

I don't even believe the author knows shit about working pottery!

2*

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
I liked it

My only complaint is that it was short.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Formulaic

Done and done and done. Try to conjur a twist to make it pop before you start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy Story

Enjoyed reading about your indiscretions. Most everyone has secrets.

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

"my recently shaved and waxed pussy. "

"His hand slide down my stomach and fingered my pubic hair. "

Contradictory statement

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore gets her happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous