All Comments on 'An Estonian Boy and His Family Ch. 02'

by LiteralEroticWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next?

Have her bang his friends? Add a little force? Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Young Mr. LEW is obviously a talented writer

And his deep interest in motherfucking, the best kind of fucking there is, is totally understandable and typical of lots and lots of boys, more all the time. But I just don't approve of the tactic of a son blackmailing his mom into an incestuous fuck. Hey, kid, ever hear of sweet seduction? Of using the many time-tested ways of getting your mother to spread her thighs and letting your fat cock back up the same delectable cunt you came out of? Such as, constant compliments on her lovely figure and how pretty she is, endless repetition of "I love you, mom," letting your mother see you with something big and hard jumping around in your pants, even whining to your mommy, in discreet language of course, about how you're a growing boy and how you've got to blow your young balls all the time, and "gee, mom, I'm tired of using a stupid kleenex." WIN your mother, don't fucking blackmail the person you love most in the whole damn world. That's how you get to shoot your sperm up the warm wet and WELCOMING cunt where it belongs.

LiteralEroticWriterLiteralEroticWriteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
In reply to "Young Mr. LEW is obviously a talented writer"

In reply to "Young Mr. LEW is obviously a talented writer"

I understand that you do not approve this type of storyline, no one forces you to read it, I know where you are coming from, the "typical" Mother-son falling in love, I chose a different path, a little bit different than most of the other stories, I was planning to make my own version of "mother-son falling in love" in the future.

and on top of all, this is just a story, I am not a motherfucker in real life.

Thank you for your feedback.

ruby1120ruby1120almost 9 years ago
hi

i can not wait for ch 3

mud1986mud1986almost 9 years ago
Great one

Really want nxt part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idk

Do more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous