All Comments on 'An Evening at Club Couple-Up'

by pearlescentoon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 8 years ago
similar mindset

Wonderful beginning! The scene resonated with me. Lokking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 to help offset the same old asshole of LIT!!!!!

Good LW story and great effort to write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

hope there will be more to this story

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
A fine first story

A very well written tale with an unusual twist.

Well worth the 5 stars I've given it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Very nicely done and keeping the reader in suspense who the mystrey man at the bar was. Looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done. Please keep writing!

Nice balance of mood, character, and hot eroticism. Keep it up!

pearlescentoonpearlescentoonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments and feedback.

I welcome and appreciate useful feedback. If you didn't like the story, please let me know how I can improve it. If you did like the story, please let me know how I can improve it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd fetish, but written well enough for those who need this stimulant.

Sex with a stranger, to entertain some male in her life (not a man). Guess she should be grateful the male using her doesn't have a rape fetish. The sex was graphic, animalistic, and crude, so I suspect it was perfect for fans of this genre. Just hard to get past the truth that this story appears to celebrate the disrespect and degradation of a woman by a male who she thinks has legitimate feelings for her.

But I'm trying to make a philosophical observation about a cartoon sketch. Probably a well done sketch, but still, a very ugly cartoon. Congratulations, if that was your goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Or does hubby get to fuck other women too while wifey watches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write well and economically...

I read your other story first and underrated it. Don't particularly like the subject matter of either, but you do have some talent.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Hot and well written it certainly got me going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous