An Evening's Entertainment

Story Info
A pet's fantasy party.
4.8k words
4.59
55.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers

I opened the door and smiled at the couple waiting outside. The man's face broke into a broad grin. "Don't you have someone to do that for you?"

"She's otherwise occupied," I chuckled. "Glad you two could make it."

"We wouldn't have missed it." William Trent tugged firmly on a piece of leather in his hand. A leash, it stretched up to the neck of his companion, who stood half a step behind, eyes downcast. "Would we, Amanda?" She shook her head, the motion pushing up her thick overcoat to show the tiny dress she wore underneath. Around her neck glittered a steel chain Collar, a heavy gold padlock clasping it shut.

"Most of the others said the same thing." I smiled, a shivering tension tingling along my shoulders and back. "You're the last to arrive. Come in out of the cold." This early in the spring the nights were still chill, though all the snow had long since melted away and they stepped inside, Amanda a bit quicker than her Owner. She flashed me a quick smile that would have gotten her slapped had he seen, but her luck held and I didn't mention it. The mild dimming of her eyes told me the punishment had been her desire all along, and it made me chuckle quietly to deny it to her.

Inside the air was much warmer and scented with candles. Amanda slipped the coat from her shoulders to expose a little black dress even smaller than her body; I had no doubts she was bare beneath it. High-heeled shoes made her taller than her otherwise 5' frame, and long blonde hair completed the college cheerleader look. Thick blue eye shadow and red lipstick made her more of a high-paid call girl, however, and since I knew William rented her out on occasion the look fit. Murmurs and quiet laughter came from the next room, along with deeper, more lustful sounds that broke the background music. William started into the other room, Amanda's leash tight in his hand. I stopped him with a firm touch on the arm. Alpha male tried to stare down alpha male, without success. Here, in My Territory, with My Property, He'd have to try harder than that to intimidate me.

"You both know the rules," I said. "No touching her anywhere by the head or tits. No slapping, no choking her into unconsciousness or making her ill. If she gives the signal you cease immediately and let me know she needs help. You can cum in her mouth but she's to spit it out if you do--tell me if she swallows. Tell me if she cums. Any cum you make tonight goes on her, not your own pet, no matter who got you there. Anyone who breaks my rules leaves immediately. Anyone who breaks my rules and hurts her leaves immediately with a broken arm. Clear?"

"Transparently." William pulled free of my hand and I let him. I gave him and his slut one more hard look before leading them into the living room. The scene could have come from Caligula. Half-dressed men and women filled a room lit only by candles, the honey-warm glow giving everything a decadent look. Mostly young and at least relatively good-looking, it was easy to tell who in the crowd was on Top and who was on bottom. Most of the men were Doms; their pets knelt by their sides or sat wrapped around their Dom's legs, often holding the man's drink. Two of the 3 female tops had male slaves; both these men were busy lavishing attention on their Domme's bare feet while the two laughed and discussed business. The other had a female slut currently sitting between her thighs, tongue busily worshipping the smoothly shaven cunt that present itself, while stiletto heels scraped long red welts into her back. My cock gave a heavy twitch at the sight, but I had other things on my mind at the moment.

William's eye was fixed in the corner, and he gave a low whistle. "Jesus. You weren't kidding, were you? How long has she been at it?"

"Almost two hours now. I'm pretty sure every guy in the room's given her at least one load by now, even Katrina and Jen's subs. Those two got their clits licked too. Most of the other girls haven't taken a turn yet."

"I'm sure Amanda will before the night's out. She's always wanted your pet to lick her, after that night we met. Haven't you, slut?" Amanda nodded, eyes shiny and bright as she stared. Straight and even teeth worried at her bottom lip.

I turned my attention back to the scene. Two couches lined the wall closest to my right and the one opposite the doorway where I stood. Both were filled with men and women in various stages of undress and sexual activity. To my left, a large TV centered on the wall showed various bondage scenes--at the moment a young woman, bound, gagged, and blindfolded was bent over a sawhorse and taking a vigorous beating with obvious signs of pleasure. And in the far corner of the room knelt My property, My slut, My toy, My slave. My Amy. Blindfolded, head held high by a posture collar, and muffled with a penetration gag, my dark-haired beauty was the center of attention despite her humiliating position. Hands bound in white nylon ropes in front of her almost hid the chastity belt that covered her groin, keeping a glass dildo in her cunt and a silicon plug lodged in her tight ass. Three silver chains dangled between her breasts, connected to the clamps tight on her nipples. She knelt on a red couch pillow already spotted with cumstains. They were nothing compared to what lay on her body. Cum spattered her thighs, her belly, even dangled from the silver chains. The posture collar was almost coated in the heavy mixture and though some had begun to dry I knew more would be added shortly. Some joker had even jerked off on her blindfold and into her hair, so it stuck up at odd angles, stiffened by the dried fluid. The gag between her lips was My own design and consisted of a leather strap holed by a large rubber O-Ring. It fit between her lips and teeth and forced her mouth to stay open. A man's cock could fit inside, and should a woman present herself by standing, legs spread, over My Amy's head, the slut could slip her tongue out to bathe the woman's clit and labia. She was currently unoccupied as most of the men had already taken their first turn and were working up the stamina for a second. Across the room lips, mouths, and hands were busily working their Master's members, getting them aroused for that second release. I smiled at the sight of my beautiful, messy pet. She was the perfect statue, just what the room required to finish it.

William cleared His throat noisily, staring in lust at my pet. "Mind if I take a turn?"

"That's what she's there for, just remember the rules."

"Oh, believe me, I'm not going to do anything to screw this up." He dropped his slut's leash and unbuckled his belt. He gave Amanda a swift kiss. "Make our Host feel appreciated, would you?" He did not wait for an answer before striding across the room.

A faint blush lit Amanda's cheeks at her swift dismissal, but she did not protest. Amanda was the kind of woman who needed the degradation and humiliation she received from her role more than the physical pain and domination that came part and parcel. The more like a piece of meat she felt, the more she liked it. She stepped in front of me now and looked up into my eyes, searching them for something... I do not know what. "May I please you, Sir?" her voice was soft and light, a finger on the rim of a crystal goblet.

I smiled at the slut, keeping one eye on her Owner as He unzipped his pants before my property. She heard the sound and visibly straightened, ready for her next service. Half hard already, William did not waste any time before thrusting His uncut cock into the hole in her gag. Even from my spot across the room I heard the slut moan as her mouth was filled once more with meat.

"Sir?" Amanda waited before me.

"And what is it you have to offer, girl?"

A red-tipped finger traced her overly made-up lips. "This," she replied. The other hand slid down, taking the time to brush over her breasts. Through the thin black dress her nipples protruded, already erect and straining at the material. "These too," she murmured, her breathing deepening. Down it slid, over her belly and between her thighs. She cupped the dress to her mound and her eyes fluttered shut as the cool silk pressed to her cunt. Slowly, like a magician revealing his secrets, she lifted the dress and exposed her smoothly shaved cunt to the world--or at least to me. Already it glistened with her juices, clit swollen and peeking out from under its hood. "And this too... Please, please use this, Sir."

I reached out and grabbed her by the dress between her breasts, gripping the sheer silk between my fingers and pulling her towards me. She gasped at the force with which I pushed her down, bare knees thumping into the hardwood floor. The Domme who went by Talia favored me with an approving smirk as she arched up, her slave's tongue brushing against the tight star of her ass. She always did think a little force could go a long way.

I watched while the little blonde's fingers fumbled a little too eagerly at my khakis. I gave her a light slap across the left cheek and hid a smile when her eyes widened. "Slow down, girl. It's not a birthday present."

"It is to me," she cooed breathlessly when the button finally unsnapped. Unzipping me and pulling my khakis down just a bit, she tugged down my briefs and giggled when my hard shaft flipped up and slapped her in the chin. "I think Someone's happy to see me!"

I didn't have the heart to tell her my erection was less for her and more for the girl in the corner, even now having her mouth assaulted. William was taking long, slow thrusts in and out of my pet's mouth. She gurgled every time he pushed into her throat, and her bound hands turned into white-knuckled fists when He penetrated her so deeply. Each time he pulled back out, long, thick strands of her saliva left the two of them connected. I knew the abuse was making her cunt even know contract tight around the shaft lodged inside her.

Soft, cool kisses tickled the underside of my cock. I looked down to see a pair of amazingly blue, startlingly big eyes looking back up at me as Amanda brushed her cheeks along my heavy sack. She smiled to see me watching her and a pink, catlike tongue stole out to swipe along the bottom of my cock. She held herself there for just a moment before dragging her flesh along mine, licking as though at a Popsicle. Once at the top she wasted no time in opening her mouth wide and swooping down my shaft, swallowing half in one go. I groaned softly as the wet prison captured my shaft and her tongue darted furiously along my skin. So wet was her mouth that saliva trickled its way past her lips, dribbling down My cock and onto my balls. Wrapping my hands in her long blonde hair I pushed her down further, easing another inch of my cock into her mouth. Murmuring in pleasure, Amanda's eyes slid partly closed and she appeared in ecstasy as my cock slid to the back of her throat.

That look quickly faded when I gripped her tighter by the hair and pulled her forward. The fierceness of my drive caught her off guard and she grabbed at my hips. Teeth scraped along my sensitive skin and I pushed into her throat, cutting off her shocked gurgles. She stilled her struggling and a pained look of concentration came over her face as I rocked my cock back and forth in her throat. Within seconds it became too much for her and she gagged; I pulled out before she became ill and smeared my saliva-coated shaft and head along her face, ruining her pretty makeup. Great shuddering breaths shook her body as she clung to my hips like a safe harbor in a storm. And then she looked up at me, eyes glazed, and grabbed my dick in one hand before inhaling it again, shock driven away by lust. She slobbered on my dick with intense enthusiasm, pumping her head back and forth rapidly and gliding her fist along the slick skin. I was impressed; she was almost as good as my slut. But only almost.

I pulled up sharply on her hair. The sound her lips made when they left my cock could have been from the cork popping out of a wine bottle. Glazed over with lust, her eyes made it seem as though Amanda had little idea where she was, though her small fist kept dragging its way up and down my soaked shaft through instinct.

"I think it's time that cunt got some attention, don't you?"

That brought her back. She smiled and nodded without saying a word, biting her lip and looking up beseechingly. Reaching down I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her easily, setting her on the arm of the couch. She sat there, perched on her little ass, and lifted up her dress once more to show me her bare cunt. I stepped forward, taking her by the knees and spreading her open. She leaned back, confident in my strength, and didn't appear the slightest bit concerned about falling back on Nancy, another submissive currently--and very noisily-sucking her Master's dick on the couch next to her. I paid them scant more attention myself, instead concentrating on running my swollen head up and down Amanda's lips, grinding it into her clit at the top. Shivers and moans greeted my attention and she put her hands on my shoulders, wordlessly pleading with me to step forward.

And so I did, my cockhead pushing between her swollen labia and into her cunt. There was no resistance; she was so wet and had done such a good job soaking me down that even though her velvet walls clamped down on me like a vise I still pushed into her without trouble. Amanda threw her head back and moaned as my teeth automatically found their way to her neck, clamping down and grinding her soft flesh between. I slid my hands around to her ass and ground my cock into her, pubic bone to pubic bone. Juices dripped down onto my balls and her breath was hot in my ear, a flame-thrower in miniature. I fucked her hard, rough as I could with her so precariously balanced, and she reached down and pinched her clit, squealing as the pain and pleasure coursed through her. As sexy as she was, and as good as the slut felt clamped on my dick, I couldn't keep my attention on her. Even as I nipped at her collarbone and my hands dug into the soft flesh of her ass, my eyes and mind were on my slave in the corner. Veins stood out on William's head as he fucked her mouth, and even from here I could see the drool dripping from his shaft and off the gag. He pulled out as I watched, and sent His fist flying back and forth on his meat. It took mere seconds for him to cum. Gobbets of thick white fluid spurted across the gag, the blindfold, into Amy's hair and across her neck. It was a prodigious load, and one I'm sure sent shivers through her cunt as well as her slutty little soul. He wiped himself clean on her blindfold and zipped up, smirking as he strode into the kitchen for a drink. A few people who'd been paying attention clapped for them both, a job well done.

I'd had enough of watching my pet perform for other people. Though this was her fantasy more than mine, I still needed to remind her who was in charge. I pulled out of Amanda's sopping cunt--ignoring her moan of disappointment when the cool air kissed her wet flesh--and walked across the room to where my pet knelt, still shivering in pleasure as she felt the hot cum trickling its way across her skin. The smell of sex seeped through the air, not just of male cum but the sweet, hot aroma of Amy's own arousal. Her swollen and dark nipples had been coated in cum and stood up under the attention, helped along by those tight clamps. Semen stains coated the front of her chastity belt, though it was with a certain amount of satisfaction I noted it remained tight around her waist, keeping all the cum from touching her beneath. That spot belonged to me and no one else.

I stood in front of her, staring down at my slave. She knelt there and trembled, through what I was sure was a mixture of arousal and exhaustion. We'd had threesomes before, and attended a swapping party once in the past, but this was the first time I'd made her available to so many people or in such an degrading, indiscriminate manner. As my slut developed in her tastes and fetishes, this had proven to be one of the strongest desires she'd had, to be used by a large group of people, particularly men, and to be used in such a way that left no doubt as to her own status as a slave, as a piece of property and of flesh.

I placed my hand on Amy's ponytail and pulled her forward. I used my other hand to press down on my hard cock, lining it up with the hole in her gag. It fit perfectly, as it should since I'd made the thing in the first place. My pet came forward willingly enough, though I could tell she was getting tired. One tiny part of my mind wondered if she could tell my cock by the feel or the taste. I didn't give her long to decide.

"Taste that, pet?" I asked quietly. Surprised by my voice she jumped a bit, though she did not stop her tongue-lashing. The opening in the gag and the way her teeth and lips met around it made it difficult for her to suck. Instead her mouth and throat were a long, wet tunnel for fucking, her tongue adding to the pleasure. Amy whimpered softly, and I knew she'd just realized what it was she tasted on my flesh.

"That's right. I just finished dipping my cock in another slut. Amanda, for your information." Despite the pleasures running through my cock My voice remained steady a fact that pleased Me. I pushed deeper, listening to the rasping as Amy sucked air past my cock.

"She's not bad. Gives pretty good head, in fact. And her cunt is nice and tight. I might finish myself off in there later." Soft mews came from my pet and she wriggled her tongue against me more furiously, no doubt in the hope of pleasing me enough that she would be the only one I would take. "What, you don't want me to send her home with my cum leaking from her cunt? You got her Master are along with everybody else's. Why shouldn't I share? A little blonde whore could be just what I need."

A single sparkling tear trickled out from beneath the black, stained blindfold. Even as it did so my slave grunted and her body began to quake. I smiled, confident she couldn't see it through the blindfold. Amy had just came, defying the order I'd set previously in the night, and earned herself five lashes once the festivities were over. The knowledge that I'd fucked another woman, that I'd use someone else in such a manner without any regard for her own feelings, mixed with the very physical and emotional arousal she'd received all night long, had sent her over the edge, as I'd suspected it might.

Now I pushed deeper into Amy's throat, listening to her choke as I ground myself into her. The O-ring dug at the skin of my cock, but I didn't care. I fucked Amy's mouth hard, again and again, listening to her gurgle and gag. Spit bubbles formed at the edges of her opening, my fingers dug into her scalp, and I came, spurting thick wads right down her throat. She struggled, trying to come up for air, trying to obey my commands not to swallow any seed tonight.

"Drink it," I rasped. "Drink my cum, it's all you get tonight. Put it in your belly, slut." Amy's struggles stilled and she accepted what I gave her, swallowing with difficulty but great pleasure around my slowly softening shaft.

Spontaneous applause filled the room, people cheering me on as I loved and abused my pet. I smiled and pulled out, wiping myself clean in her hair. Zipping up, I looked around the room with a light and cheerful expression. "Well, who's next?"

Flash forward another hour, as the last couple leaves. It's William and Amanda again, and they're both wearing the small, self-satisfied smiles of the truly sated. Amanda took no less than four cocks herself tonight, and William had some fun sharing the attention of several different submissives. I'd enjoyed myself as well, though I hadn't fucked or been sucked by another woman. I'd played a little, and spoken to Talia for a while, who'd promised to bring her little catgirl slut over to play sometime. I shook William's hand and bid them goodnight, sending them on their way.

AmysOwner
AmysOwner
27 Followers
12