An Evening's Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back inside the smell of sex was almost overpowering, and I quickly opened all the windows in the kitchen, as well as started the fan over the stove. There were a few dirty glasses and empty bottles on the counters and on the kitchen table; I made sure they were empty and set them in the sink for my pet to deal with in the morning.

The living room was a mess of pillows, blankets, and more empty glasses. Fortunately everyone had the decency to clean up their spent condoms and empty wrappers, as well as bring home any party favors they'd brought with them. But there would a lot of laundry come tomorrow. I cleaned up the remainder of the glasses and wiped down the coffee table where someone had spilled something (or someone) unidentifiable but sticky. I shut off the TV, killing the sound of yet more moans, and turned to the corner where my pet still sat, ever patient.

Twenty-two loads. That was how many Amy had taken. Two each from nine different men, and four from one enterprising male sub, with his Domme urging him along. Semen had jelled in her hair, along her skin. Heavy curls dripped even now from her chin. The clamps had been removed half an hour before--to shrieks of pain from my property and laughter from the crowd--to keep from damaging her sensitive flesh. They lay beside her, cumstained metal gleaming dully. Most men aimed for her breasts after the clamps and chains were removed, thus leaving them in a complete coating of cum, thicker in some places than others but all over still wet and gleaming on her skin. Still tied hands shook before her, unconsciously rubbing still more cum into her smooth belly. Her favorite moisturizer. Pooled on the pillow and between her thighs sat a heavy pool of the thick semen. Looking at her from across the room, I couldn't spot a single square inch of bare skin that had not been treated with the leavings of her various partners.

Walking over, I tugged gently on her ponytail. "Time to clean up, angel," I said quietly. She started, pulled out of her zone by my tug, though I doubted she comprehended my words on any real level. She was still too deep. I removed the posture collar and she didn't even move, keeping her neck stretched and posed for me despite the shooting agony she must by now be feeling. Tottering to her feet, helping along by my hand in her hair and hindered by the high heels she wore, Amy stood passively before me as I untied her hands. The blindfold came next, letting me stare into the hazy depths of the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen. And finally the gag came off, unbuckled at the base of her skull and taking a couple strands of hair with it. She winced and immediately closed her mouth, working her lips about and trying to get a little moisture back. I offered her a glass of water; she took it without a word and drank deep, the fluid dripping off the corners of her mouth and mixing with the cum now beginning to dry there.

"Come along," I told her, leading her by the hand as one would a child, back through the kitchen and outdoors. The night air--more properly morning, it being well past midnight now--was chill and Amy immediately began to shiver, looking at me beseeching. "We'll be quick," I promised, "but you're not going into the shower like that. Take off the belt."

She fumbled with the straps, fingers made clumsy in the cold, and slipped off the chastity belt. Her cries echoed in the trees when I reached behind her and pulled the thick plug from her ass with one quick tug, and did the same with the spirally ridged glass cock in her by now aching cunt. I gave it a gentle pat to make up for it, and she closed her eyes and whimpered as my fingers trailed along her swollen clit.

"Get out on the lawn, pet." I reached down and turned on the outside faucet before picking up the hose.

"Please don't," she pleaded, but I wasn't going to change my mind.

"Get out there." I pointed to the grass and she reluctantly did as she was told. She stood, head hanging, out on the dew-drenched lawn. The moon lit her like an alabaster statue, leaving her glowing in the dark.

She screamed when the spray from the hose first hit her. I couldn't blame her; the water was likely barely warmer than ice, coming as it did directly from the well. The sound echoed through the empty night and her cries stopped, though she still shivered and whimpered in the cold, squirming every time the water hit her some place new. The dried semen sluiced form her body, trailing down her skin and touching her anywhere it hadn't already. Once she got over the initial shock my Amy helped me, rubbing her hands briskly over her body and peeling the cum from her skin. Her lips turned rapidly blue, her nipples to small pink stones, but she bore it with all her usual grace.

I turned the hose off a few minutes later, once I was sure I'd gotten the majority of the seed off her body. Holding out a huge cotton towel, I smiled at my beauty. "Come here." she took no encouragement, hurrying to me as fast as her fuck-me shoes would allow and burying herself in the towel. I led her back inside, toweling her off briskly, and went directly to the bathroom. Inside I turned the water on in the shower, finding a temperature somewhere just short of scalding, and quickly removed my clothes while Amy huddled in the towel, wet hair dripping onto her shoulders. Taking her once more by the hand I pulled her into the shower, and the curtain closed behind us.

It took fifteen minutes to clean my toy. A sponge and several generous squirts of body cleanser helped, but every time I thought she was clean I found someone's seed in another crevice, another hidden spot. Handing her a bottle of antiseptic mouthwash I watched her gargle and spit half a dozen times before she declared her mouth clean. It was finally done, and we luxuriated together in the steam. We made love there, pressed to the wall, gentle and slow. We spent as much time kissing as anything else and she cried out in sweet relief when I dropped to my knees and bathed her clit with my tongue and lips. Only when the water began to cool did we finally step out of the shower, dry off, and slip still naked into our bed.

A murmur came to me just before I dropped off into sleep. "What about my punishment? For cumming?"

I smiled in the dark, placing gentle kisses along the soft curve of her spine. "There's no rush, My angel... we have all the time in the world."

*

For My Amy.

12