All Comments on 'An Eventful Life Ch. 03'

by Dirty1010Man

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick fetish

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?!?

He's supposed to be lucky? If this is luck, he should pray that he becomes a fucking parapalegic...then he'll be the luckiest fucking man alive. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this was written

this was written by a guy who wants to suck someone cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can't see any event

for guy here or do you think getting drunk every day is eventful?

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
I know

don't read it if you don't like this kind of story. I get it. Let me say, however, why is it sexy to read about a selfish woman and a man who lets her get aways with it. The word wimp, wuss, pathetic all come to mind. But still the worst aspect, is this is not a sharing relationship. This is not a marriage of equals. There is no love, there is selfishness and self-centeredness, but not love. And cetainly not erotic. Surprisingly, I have no complaints about the writing, grammar, punctuation and spelling. Now if only this author would take that skill and apply to a plot with wider appeal.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
he must be getting what he wants

He let her go out to get her self fucked.

she at least made his dinner for him before she got herself all fuck up.

He is just getting what he asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree digdaddy

If you read the set of stories compiled so far, this guys wife has put him into some kinda trance that makes him want her to be naughty. She cleaned and cooked then went and got fucked. . .he ain't bitching. I think everything that she is doing is because she loves her husband and he wants her to do these things.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

wish there was prelude, some set up for the situation. this might be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nasty, ugly garbage

She sits on his face, he bites a chunk out of her. Who wants some nasty cheating slut to pass along the STD's she has? Pitch her onto the floor and kick her ass to the curb.

UGH!

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous