All Comments on 'An Ex-Con and a Lady'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Just about perfect. Well thought out, 3 dimensional characters and nicely paced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

A nice read

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Hard baked and poignant

What a great character. You really crawled into Rhys' head. Phenomenal. I love damaged characters who manage to plod through the dismal and cruel realities of their existences to find and carve out a small slice of their own happiness.

fantasymrfantasymralmost 7 years ago
Real people

Love your characters. You make people come alive.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
You are quickly becoming my favorite new author.

Thank you. Your stories are populated with such interesting people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Nice little romance. Gave you 3*s.

Just one thing. Kept thinking about Sofia.

Poor thing, startled her man and gets her face rearranged. It is her fault 😣,and then he dumps her😢😭.Ouch!!!

Thanks for the good story.

AMerryman

P.S. These commentors sure know how to stroke you good, lol!😆😆

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Really nice story

Have read several of your stories now and love the characters you create.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Wonderful narrative

There are very few people who can crawl inside the mind and soul of a person of the opposite gender and tell his/her story convincingly. You’re one of those few.

snathsnathabout 4 years ago

I am a regular reader of Literotica stories, may be for at least twenty years and I know there are some gems lying around, this one is one of this type. The last time I had rated it, so this time I could not. Please tell us another story.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A hidden gem.

Not many writers can so convincingly tell a story from the POV of the opposite sex as Ausfet. It's more than a slice off life, it's a slice of humanity with a life lesson attached. Rare, indeed. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Killing myself’s not my forte.” Great line. Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories