An Exception to My Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheila, let me ask you a question. How often do you and Tim make out before you make love?"

"Almost never. He just takes off his clothes and expects me to do the same. Then he gets on top of me and we do the old missionary position. Before we were intimate we used to make out quite a bit, but once we started screwing we seemed to have stopped kissing. Maybe that is why I reacted like I did when you kissed me."

"Okay, lesson one. Next time Tim starts that routine, ask him if he is serious about you becoming a better lover. He will say yes, and then you tell him you need some help from him, and that help comes in the form of foreplay. Then say for most people, foreplay starts with a good old fashioned high school make out session. Then bat those beautiful hazel eyes at him and say please make out with me. Kiss me and use you hands on my body like you did before we got married. Then promise him that you will let him know how things are progressing, and the you use your hands on him. Play with his little nipples just like you would like him to play with yours, then stick your hand in his underwear and pull his dick out. Talk a little sexy to him."

"When you have had intercourse following that, I'll bet that if you wait ten minutes or so and engage him in an old fashion make out session he will react exactly the same way I did. You are a good kisser, your really look good naked, and that will get an erection out of most guys. And the first time you try it, he will have no reason to question how you learned to do that. But in the meantime, if you will straddle me and get on top, we have just enough time for one hell of a fuck before the pizza gets here."

She straddled my body, and I put my hands on her hips and help position her where she could lower her body on my dick. She seemed a little unsure of herself at first, but shortly she was actively raising and lowering her body onto mine. So now I could watch this beautiful woman as she rode my dick, and I could see her facial expressions begin to change as she began to feel the sensations I was creating in her body. I pulled her down on my chest, and pulled her head where I could kiss her and we kissed for a couple of minutes, then I let her change her position where I could watch her pussy sliding up and down on my dick, and watch her face as she began to head toward an orgasm. It was easy to see that her nipples had become rigid and were sticking straight up from her breasts. When I used the thumb and forefinger to massage her nipples, she made a gasp and a look of contentment came over her face. Of course, I was thrusting up as she was thrusting down, and slowly I moved my hips around while I was impaled in her body. Her breaths came out in small gasps, and the expression on her face told me that she was hungry for this. Then she gradually began to thrust up and down faster and faster, and the thrusts became so forceful that she was moving my body around. Her pelvis began to gyrate, and I could feel a massive ejaculation building up. Then it was almost like she had an internal explosion, and she suddenly collapsed down on my body. As soon as she was laying on my chest, her mouth found mine, and we began a very deep soul kiss.

"Ray," she said, "that was one of them most intense sexual experiences I have ever had in my life. I don't want to scare you, but I have to verbalize something. I love you."

"Sheila, can we agree that tonight, in the throes of passion, so to speak, we can use those words, and both of us make a promise to the other that we understand that we are talking about the love of the moment, not the live happily ever after be yours forever kind of love?

She nodded yes, and I returned to our making out. Then the doorbell rang, and we knew it was the pizza delivery. I picked up the dress shirt I had dropped on the floor just a few hours earlier and handed it to her. She had a puzzled look on her face, "If you want me to get the pizza, this shirt doesn't cover things up very well.

I handed her a five and a ten from my wallet, and I said "Sheila, when you button the bottom four buttons, you can't see your pussy and you can't see your nipples, but it is clear that you are naked under the shirt. The odds are that it is going to be some teenage male with raging hormones who is delivering our pizza. One of the things you need to do is learn to be comfortable being sexy. So open the door, take the pizza, give him the fifteen dollars and tell him to keep the change. And when he is ninety years old, he will remember the night he delivered pizza to the good looking almost naked lady."

As we ate the pizza, I had to reflect on what was going on. I had indeed planned to go on one of my fuck fests for the next few days, but I hadn't counted on the excitement of having someone new in the mix. And fucking Sheila was indeed turning out to be exciting. She still had my shirt on, and I had put on a t-shirt while we were eating.

After we finished eating, I lead her to the bed, unbuttoned the shirt, spread her legs out, and buried my face in her pussy. Slowly and deliberately I began to stimulate her clit with my lips and tongue. I slipped first one finger, then two into her pussy, and while my mouth was licking and sucking on the top, I was able to find her g-spot. Now she had what I call one of those Betty Boop faces. Her eyes were wide open, and her jaw was lowered so that her mouth was a perfect circle. I maintained a slow and steady pace for four or five minutes, and she was moaning and gasping for breath and her body had began to tense up. So I took a break, and while she was watching me, I used some personal lubricant on the thumb and fingers of my left hand. Then I squeezed a walnut sized lump of lubricant on the index finger, and I dropped my face back to her pussy. With my lips and tongue on her clit, a finger of my right hand lightly stimulating her g-spot, the sweet little sounds she was making served to turn my on. Other than a couple of times with Jill, I hadn't had a hard on that rigid in several months. And I was enjoying every second of it.

As Sheila's breathing became labored, and she began to rock her chest back and forth just to be able to gasp for another breath of air, I spread the lube on my index finger on her anal opening. As I began to do that, her bodily response seemed to intensify. Slowly using my index finger, I worked the lubricant around her opening and then into the opening. At first her muscles in that area were tensed up, and penetration, even with something as small as my finger, was very difficult. I freed my mouth long enough to say, "Sheila, relax a bit. It is only a finger down there, and you will be amazed at the extra stimulation something as small as my finger can provide if you will relax and let it in."

Slowly she relaxed, and my index finger went in. And as I worked it in, her entire body began to almost vibrate. It was almost like she was shivering in the cold, but trust me, she was not cold. As her body began to react to her clit being licked, her g-spot being rubbed and her anus being probed, her body began to twitch, even to have spasms. Soon the spasms were strong enough to shake the entire bed and bounce my body around as I knelt at her crotch. As she approached what seemed to me was going to be a fantastic orgasm, rather that back off a bit and let her catch her breath, I simply increase the actions I was performing on her clit, her g-spot and in her anus. She began to shake, her body began to almost have spasms, and suddenly the whole world erupted. She was screaming. Fortunately, past experience has taught me that these apartments were really well sound proofed. As her body heaved up and down, as her torso shook, and has her breathing became a very shallow gasping, and suddenly, she went totally limp. At that point, I raised my head from her pussy, and she grabbed it and pulled me so that I was lying beside her and she pulled me into a very deep kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her, and whispered in her ear. "By the way, just so I will know for sure, is that what you meant by just lying there?"

"Ray, I couldn't have just laid there if I had been trying to just lie there. It is like you unlocked something inside of me, and some inner demon just took control of my body. I don't know where that demon normally stays, but I don't want to ever keep her in a cage again."

In a minute, she snuggled up against me, where it was very evident that I still had a rock solid very rigid erection. "Whoa, in my excitement, I forgot all about this bad boy. Why don't we see what we can do for him?"

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs, and pulled me toward her. "Let's try something a little different if you don't mind. Why don't you roll over on your stomach and lay flat on the bed, holding your legs together?"

She obliged. I looked at her, and for the second time that night I saw what a magnificent specimen Sheila was when viewed without any clothes. "Sheila, you have perhaps the most magnificent ass I have ever laid my eyes on, and so far you have proven to be one of the most responsive lovers I have ever had. I'm going straddle your body, and while you are laying face down with your legs together, I'm going to penetrate your vagina. Now, I know that it doesn't seem like that will work, but it does for most of the women I have tried it with. And quite a few of them report that they get far better clitoral stimulation from this position than if they were on their back with their legs spread apart. So just relax and let's give it a try."

"You're right" she replied, "about one thing. As I lay here, I really doubt you can get it in, but you're the teacher, so let's see what happens." Slowly, I entered her body, and she immediately started rocking her body back and forth to take full advantage of what was obviously to her a new position. Now, the disadvantage of this position is that your can't easily massage her nipples, or kiss her, or nibble on her ear lobes. But the clitoral stimulation seemed to be enough, because in about five minutes, she and I each reached a really nice end. Even with my body on top of her almost holding her down, her orgasmic thrashing was lifting me and tossing me around. And it seemed like my entire essence was flowing from my balls through my dick and into her body.

We collapsed in a pile of raw flesh on the mattress. Immediately, I rolled my weight off of her and we were side by side with our arms wrapped around each other. She spoke first. "Ray, how on earth did you learn about this position? It doesn't seem one that you would just discover by accident?"

As I basked in the pleasure that this beautiful woman was bringing to my life, I replied to her question. "This really attractive older lady answered a personals add I placed in the Nickle's Worth about four years ago, and this was her favorite position. And, over the years, I have tried it with several others and in almost every case, they have really liked it. And I take it that you are enjoying it so far?"

You bet I am enjoying it. Now, I've seen those personals ads, but I never had any idea that anyone I knew had ever placed such an ad or responded to on. So are you telling me that you found a sexual partner from the personal's ads?"

"Oh yeah."

"From you enthusiasm with the answer, so I take it there were more than one?"

"Oh yes. It was a pivotal time in my life.

"So as you lay here fucking the daylights of this married lady, would you tell her how many lovers did you get from the personals adds?"

I thought about it for a minute, and then I said, "Sheila, it has been a long time since I thought about that, but as best as I can remember, the total number is about twenty. Now tell me something, does that turn you on or turn you off."

"It turns me on, I think. I can see now that I am taking my place in the history of the greatest lover in the state of Washington. You think you could claim that title?"

"Not on numbers, I couldn't. I know guys who have picked up hundreds of women in the bars around town. I had a neighbor in the apartment complex I lived in when Anita and I first separated, and I know that he averaged at least three different women a week for the nine months that I lived there. And this is not him bragging, this is what I witnessed with my own eyes. Sure there would be some weeks with only one or two, but lots of weeks with four or five. Swear to god, one night he brought home two and from the sounds I heard coming from his apartment, he had sex with both of them. You do that for five or six years, and you are talking numbers of several hundred."

"So when you go out to the singles bars, how many a week do you bring home? You have any idea of those numbers?"

"I know exactly how many, don't you. So turn about is fair play, how many guys have been able to dance with you, buy you a drink or two or ten, chat you up and either take you to their place or go back to your place?"

" Three."

"Well, understand how different our experience has been. In my entire life, college, single man cruising the scene, horny salesman, I have had zero luck in picking up women in the bars. So my bar total is a big fat zero. That's why discovering the power of the personals ad was such a pivotal thing for me. Now, Sheila, all this conversation is making my poor little dick feel ignored. If you don't mind, I'm going to concentrate on fucking this magnificent female specimen that ended up in my bed tonight."

With that, I rolled her over to her back and climbed into the saddle again. She responded eagerly, and I began to thrust harder and harder. I picked up the lubricant, put quite a bit in my hand, then I spread her cheeks out, and applied the lubricant to her anal opening. She tensed up as I started so I said, "Sheila, remember how once you relaxed and let me get my finger in, your sensations increased, So relax and let me do what you wanted me to do, to give you an incredible experience in bed."

She did relax and first one finger, and soon two fingers were working in and out, back and forth in her anus. So I continued thrusting harder and faster, and my fingers worked at about the same speed, and her body gave all the signs of an oncoming orgasm. This one was sweet, she had a massive explosion in her body just as I ejaculated a huge load of cum into the depths of her pussy.

I rolled off of her, and pulled her next to me to cuddle a bit, and damned if she didn't start a massive lip lock on me. "Hey, wait a minute." I protested, "what exactly are you trying to do?"

"After the first time, ten minutes of rest and ten minutes of kissing and you were all set to go again. Since there is a limit on how much of your time I get, I'm like a kid in a candy store, and I want to try as much of it as I can. What do you think? Is there a chance for round four?"

It turned out that there was a chance of a round four, and of a round five, and of a round six, and at some point in time, we just kissed each other and each of us told the other we loved them, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

On Wednesday mornings, my alarm is set to go off at 6:00 o'clock. When it did, Sheila said, "If I leave right now I will just have time to make it to my apartment, run through the shower, get a change of clothes and make it to work on time. I love you so much for this."

"Sheila, there is a graduate level course available to people who get an B or better on the introductory course. And you got an A plus. So you give that some thought. And since the instructor is the same person, then you are still safe in the one guy limit."

12