All Comments on 'An Exception to My Rules Ch. 02'

by PileDriver48

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How is Sheila ever going to explain how she learned all this?

Only some really creative, convincing and consistent lying could ever convince Tim that his wife did not learn all her new skills from some manly lover. If he thinks she did learn it from a particular man, he will naturally try to find out who. If he realizes it was Ray, all kinds of trouble could result, including a divorce case in court, Ray's and Sheila's firing from their jobs, social ostracism, etc.. How can Sheila persuade Tim that there is no other man whom she cares about? We need Ch. 3!

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
Incredible read 5*'s

Can't wait for Ch.3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish I had been there.

I read Literotica to fuel the fantasy part of my life, and this story really fuels that. I fantasize being that undeserving ass Tim as Sheila skillfully morphs into a far better wife than he deserves. Lucky man.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
As in Ch.01

My comments about stilted dialogue apply to this chapter much as they did for the first chapter. For example, I doubt that the word 'intercourse' would be used to describe the act by a man to the woman he is about to do it with. As before, reading aloud what you have written can often help make the dialogue more natural.

But I do like the general concept of the story. The idea of one experienced partner working helpfully with a less experienced one is a theme I enjoy.

Personally, I dislike anal sex. There seems to be a growing trend for Literotica stories to include it and I assume this is because most authors are male. The technique recommended for a woman who has to deal with a male request for anal sex is to produce a large dildo from her handbag and say "You go first."

Lue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous