An Exception to My Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sheila, I like that. Please just keep that up and keep on doing everything you are doing now. I don't know if you can feel any changes in my body, but I certainly can." She continued to do all the things she had started. Two minutes passed, then five, then six and I was so ready to climax. "You are making me feel like every single cell in my body is getting ready for a massive eruption of pleasure and satisfaction. It may be two minutes or it may be five minutes, but you are going to feel my cum spurting out soon. And please keep up what you are doing, and just keep on sucking as long as you can. My god, woman, you are good at this. Oh, just keep it up. Everything. Suck, rock back and forth, massage the corona with your lips and tongue. Oh god keep it up keep it up."

Then it happened. My dick erupted, and it did seem like every single cell in my body was flowing through my dick and into her mouth. I was the one who was putting forth the low moan, and words just would not form in my mouth. And she just kept on working her magic and the cum just kept on flowing until finally, everything drop I could possibly produce had flowed into her mouth. Then after about fifteen or twenty seconds of nothing coming out, she raised up her head.

The second she did I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her. Then after a minute of making out, my face went down to her pussy and I began to return the favor. And she hit an orgasm after five or six minutes of stimulation from my tongue, lips and fingers. And she almost controlled her screams of pleasure. Then her body went completely limp, almost melting into the sheets.

We snuggled up against each other and cuddled for a couple of minutes. Then I shifted where I could kiss her, and shortly we were making out like two teenagers on lovers lane. I held her and whispered in her ear "are you ready to take the next step?"

"Does the next step involve your dick going in my ass?"

"Indeed it does."

"I can't believe I am saying this, but in just over twenty four hours you have totally transformed my life. Ray, if you want to fuck my ass, then fuck my ass. I can't guarantee that anyone else ever will, but my ass is yours."

"I'm not going to force you to do anything. Why would you be hesitant about this?"

"I have girl friends that do talk about shall I say back door sex sometimes. About half of us have held varying degrees of disgust about the subject, but one of them says her orgasms are more intense when a guy has his dick up her ass and his hand on her clit. And there are a couple who say they can take it or leave it, and they sort of use it as a reward or bribe for their lovers or their husbands. That seems sort of crass, but then again, all's fair, right?"

"I suppose so. So let me tell you what I plan on happening next. At home, do you have any sort of sexual lubricant?"

"There is a tube of something in a the back of the drawer in my bedside table. So yes, we do. And the one girl who really gets off on it always says that the rest of us should try it, but that we should always use lots of lubricant."

"Good. If you ever get to the place of letting Tim use that back door, you have a basis for insisting on lubricant other that saying that when Ray fucked my ass he told me to always use lots of lubricant. That could be a little embarrassing for everyone. So here is the lubricant that in a few minutes you are going to put on me. And when we finished, we have to be very thorough in cleaning my penis before it goes into your vagina. And Sheila, you need to understand that I plan on making love to you all night long. In my entire life, I have only had two or three women in bed with me that were so beautiful and so responsive, and I plan on making it a night I will remember when I am old and confined to the old folks home. Are you ready to lube me up?"

"Never done that before, so you even have to teach me how to do that. So what do I do first?"

"Take the cap off the tube and squeeze some out in your hand. Now take that hand and rub it on my dick. Ooooh, that feels good. Now, give me the tube and raise your legs up in the air as high as you can."

"Do you want me to roll over and stick my ass up in the air?"

"Heavens no. just raise your legs as high as you can. I want to always be able to see your face while we are doing this. Now, get them up, I'm going to use the lubricant on my hand to work a bit into your ass." As I did that, I felt a little tension from her sphincter muscle. "Honey, you remember how you relaxed yesterday and when my finger went in it heightened your sensations? Just relax a bit, let me get the lube in."

She relaxed and my finger was easy to get in and out, and I worked the lubricant down at least a finger deep. Then I moved to where it was my dick rather than my finger pushing against her little anal rosebud. 'Relax that muscle. Remember I had two fingers up there yesterday, and my dick is really not a lot bigger that two fingers. That's it, atta girl, relax."

The head of my dick slid past her sphincter. I watched her face and she took on what I call the Betty Boop look, Eyes wide open and mouth gaping open. I let off the pressure for a moment, and then slowly pushed in deeper. "Oh, Sheila, this feels so good. Just keep on relaxing and keep your legs back as far as you can."

Then I put my fingers in the bottom of her vagina and used my thumb to stimulate her clitoris. She let our an "ooooooh," and her breathing sped up just a tad. I was about four inches in, and I started moving in strokes that moved back about three of those inches, and each time I would thrust forward, I went in just a little deeper.

"Sweetheart, I have a question for you. How are you doing? Are you okay? Okay, that's two questions."

"Oh goodness. It hurts and it feels good all at the same time. It doesn't hurt so badly I want you to stop, and it feels good well enough that I want you to do it faster. And keep that hand on my pussy. Judy is right, this is not anything I have felt before. Oh, Ray, just do it. Just fuck my ass. Please fuck it. In and out , in and out. Oh, please fuck me. Do it faster. Do it just a little more forceful. Oh, god, this one is going to be silent. I'm not going to scream, but my whole body is tingling. I am tingling all over, and oh, I can feel your dick throbbing inside of me. Is that you cuming? Is the throbbing in my ass 'cause I feel you cuming? I can feel it, and I really like feeling that."

"Yes that is me cuming. And I still have more. God, Jill, it feels so good. Oh god woman I was not prepaired for how good you make me feel." I realized what I had done the instant it happened, but she didn't seem to react, so I tried to cover. "Oh Sheila," I said as a collapsed on the bed beside her. "I hope this was good for you, because I am still shaking to my core."

"The orgasm I just had was the most intense one I have ever had. And Ray, I want you to know that whoever Jill is, she is one lucky woman."

"Oh, Sheila, I'm so sorry."

"Ray," she responded, "don't be sorry. If you were fantasying about some one named Jill, but it was to my body that your fingers and your tongue and your dick were giving orgasm after orgasm, then it seems to me that I came out ahead." Then she smiled and said, "would you feel better if I called you Tim?"

I had to laugh a bit. Then I said "the only way I can feel any better is if I get to fuck you pretty quickly. So let's go in there and make sure that we have really good sexual hygiene." We went to the bathroom and gave her a wash cloth and some germicidal soap, and she really diligently cleaned my dick. Then as we stood there, I kissed her. And we started kissing and slowly moving back to the bed. Then I said "Come with me. Let's pull the hid-a-bed out of my sofa and watch the rest of that video while we are being so good together that the actors on the screen would wish they could be us."

We turned on the video and resumed making out. My hand was working her breasts and her pussy, and my dick was growing and growing and growing, and suddenly she said, "Please stop the video for a minute."

I hit the remote to stop the program, and I said, "Is something wrong? Do you need something?'

"Ray, does the pupil ever get to design the lesson plan?"

"Honey, this is such an exclusive private school that student input on curriculum is possible. So what do you have in mind?"

"Think you could handle another blow job right now?"

"Should not be a problem. What you have in mind?"

"Those actors on the screen are starting to have oral sex. Now, I have sucked my first dick, I swallowed and sucked it dry just like the teacher told me I could, and I have had an orgasm because my partner was using his lips and tongue on my clitoris. And all my girlfriends talk about sixty nine, which I take it means mutual simultaneous oral sex, correct?"

"By golly, I think you are right. I need to warn you about one thing though. It may take me a long time to cum, so you might be sucking on that thing for thirty or forty five minutes or even an hour. Think you could handle that?'

"Would that mean that you are going to be, in the words the girls use, you are going to be eating me that long also?'

" That's the way it would seem to work out."

"And I take it you can lie down on your back, position me where I can get my mouth on your dick and my pussy where your tongue can get to it, and then start that video where we stopped it."

"Sounds reasonable to me," I said as I lay back on the bed. I pull her where her legs were straddle my face and her mouth could connect with my dick, and hit play on the video. And I was in for one of the most pleasurable hours I have ever spent in my entire life.

Tim had no idea what was in store for him when he got home. His timid little wife was a wildcat in the bedroom, and she was bound and determined to show him just what sex really was all about. She gave excellent head, her body became almost electrified when a tongue hit her clit, and it really felt good to the person supplying the tongue. Her vagina was one of the tightest I have ever fucked, and her asshole was incredible. If he had a brain, he would spend the rest of his life in sexual heaven.

I awoke about six, and Sheila stirred around shortly after that. I started kissing her and she started kissing back, and we were shortly bouncing all over the bed as we pounded the dickens out of each other while we were having intercourse. Then she fixed breakfast, and we agreed to have one more final love making session. She chose to lay on her stomach and I penetrated her vagina from the rear. And it was wonderful, and then she had to go.

I sat in my living room more or less stunned. Who needed Jill Dalton anyway? Sheila was very close to as good looking as Jill and could very well become as good a lover. Oops, I forgot. Sheila was not available. Her hall pass was over, and I had to let her go. And I was in the middle of messing up the situation with Jill big time. So I wasn't better off than I was when this started, my life was in an even bigger hole.

Ray, you sure know how to fuck up your life.

12