An Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her release came in the oddest of ways. Dorn began to cum in her mouth. He was far back and she choked, spitting him violently out and his ejaculation began to spurt all over her face and neck as she lay helplessly on top of Medvedenko.

Medvedenko cried out as spit and sperm landed on his face below her. Dorn began to jack off over her face and spill himself onto her forehead and cheeks. Nina caught her breath just as Dorn was finishing his orgasm. Medvedenko was furious, violent after his embarrassment he tried to get up.

"Let me up. Move off me." He exclaimed and Sorin pulled out of Nina shocking her.

Medvedenko rolled her off his belly and she spilled weakly to the floor on unsteady limbs. Pushing herself up on all floors Nina tried to remember how to move when Medvedenko lifted her head by her hair and shoved his stained cock into her mouth.

Gagging on the filthy taste of his cock with faeces on it, Nina tried to get away while he gripped her tight, pulling her hair and fucking her face. It didn't last long, thankfully. Medvedenko pulled out and furiously pounded his pecker.

As Nina spat out the foul taste in her mouth Medvedenko pulled her hair tilting her face up so he could cum on her.

"There it is you slut. There it is. This is what you deserve." He spurted his load across her face and into her hair. "You slut. You fucking whore." Over and over he cursed at her, his words married to the jets of his sperm landing on her beautiful face

Then he forced his cock back into her mouth and Nina, having heard the magic word Whore, returned to her role and cleaned his stained member with her obliging mouth. Lapping at him she bathed his short length with her reluctant tongue.

Immersed in the role Nina debased herself happily. Knowing that she was in part doing this to hurt Konstantin she was more willing to engage in this repellent act. It made it more sexually charged somehow.

It gave her permission to be as perverted as she could. Her conscience simply blamed Konstantin for the degenerate things she actually wanted to do deep inside.

Lowering her mouth from Medvedenko's knob she lapped his balls lewdly looking him right in the eye letting him see her acceptance of his abuse. Showing him she was willing to be spoken to like a whore she licked lower and began to clean his asshole with her worthless tongue.

The nerdy teacher squatted over her face giving her more access to his bung hole. Nina licked him clean as cum dribbled down her face and his balls pressed down onto her nose.

This was the most mortifying experience of her life. On all fours she licked a man's ass, a man she had always felt to be her inferior, while his jism drizzled down her face.

Then to make it more vulgar Sorin once more fitted his manhood into her slit and began to fuck her upturned, eager pussy.

Medvedenko staggered away, finished with her. Sorin hammered into her making her whimper with pain filled pleasure. Nina spat out lint and other matter she didn't care to think about as she winced from how hard Sorin was driving himself into her tender little pussy.

Before it got too bad Sorin pulled out and moved to her face. Kneeling, ready to receive another disgrace Nina tilted back her face and held out her tongue for his load. Sorin jerked off while pressing his knob on her outstretched tongue.

When he erupted his cum went right across her tongue and into her mouth. Then he began to aim his spurts around her face, making sure to spray all over her visage. Accepting her befoulment with humility Nina knelt before him patiently as Sorin squeezed every drop of his seed onto her skin.

When Sorin drifted away Nina felt fatigue settle into her body. Feeling faint from her ordeal she scrambled to the bed and flopped down on it spread eagle on her back. Not caring if the men stared at her nudity she felt utterly bare before them having allowed them to taint her totally with their defilement.

But she had forgotten something. Someone.

Nina saw a shadow block the light and opened her eyes.

Ilya was standing over her with his huge erection in his hand.

"I'm not finished Nina."

Stunned she lay unmoving as he crawled up onto the bed between her legs and proceeded to aim his enormous cock at her abused slot once more. Nina lay passively, too tired to protest, trembling with the afterglow of more orgasms than she had ever had in such a short amount of time.

Ilya pressed his hot knob to her slick opening and eased the tip between her swollen lips. His cock looked to be the size of her calf. Sprawled weakly on the bed she tried to relax and accept him inside once more.

As his massive member pried her open Nina felt the pleasure of being opened, the heat of being stretched wide, then the searing intensity of his huge knob opening her raw pussy as wide as possible.

Fascinated, she saw her tiny lips spread endlessly around him and her petite body accepting that mammoth tube of meat. When his cockhead popped past her outer ring of muscle Nina felt relief. When she saw his pole disappear inside and her flat tummy bulge where he filled her she began to climax.

More and more Ilya fed his mighty tool into her churning insides. Nina's climax was powerful but her body was too weak to be tense. Feebly she lay supine, panting, as she allowed him to stuff as much of himself into her tiny body as he could.

When he felt resistance and saw her wincing with pain Ilya pulled out. His knob scraped the sensitive skin of her vagina driving her wild with stimulation. It hurt but it was the best kind of hurt imaginable.

This was the hurt of total satisfaction.

When Ilya pressed back into her Nina found herself trembling with lust. Her orgasm intensified and she reached up for his arms as an anchor to keep her from passing out.

Then he pulled back and she enjoyed feeling hollow and desolate because she knew soon he would fill her up once more. When he did Nina felt a spasm of sharp hunger. Nina wanted all of Ilya, not just the meagre amount of him she took earlier in the evening. Nina needed to be filled by him... all of him.

Spreading her legs wider she held herself open for him.

"Come on fuck me. Fill me up big man. I want it all." she urged. "Do it. Fuck me hard."

Ilya grunted and thrust deeper making her gasp as places inside were expanded wider than ever before. Clenching shut her eyes Nina focused on opening herself for him. Sweating and moaning she held her legs open with her hands and bent her will to relaxing her pussy for him.

Over and over Ilya shoved himself deep into Nina and she whined and mewled her need, begging him to fill her with all of himself.

"More. I want it all. Please!"

Nina's firm flat tummy was distended with the amount of cock crammed inside. Whimpering she shook from head to toe with spasms of orgasmic anguish. With each of Ilya's lunges into her Nina pried open her eyes to see how much of him remained outside her clasping pussy.

Inch after inch she accommodating more of his girth inside her overtaxed vagina but he still had two inches of mammoth shaft left to cram inside. Tears seeped from her eyes as frustration and discomfort mixed with the overwhelming tension of her continuous climax.

"Don't stop Ilya. Do not stop until it's all inside me." She hissed.

Obediently Ilya shoved forward deeper into her tightness and Nina lost herself in merciless bliss. Falling back on the bed she began to quake with the most violent orgasm yet. Her exhausted body vibrated violently from head to toe as Nina lost herself in exquisite torment.

Painfully aware of what Ilya was doing Nina was helpless to pull her mind form the lacerating loop of pain/pleasure she was on. Her body converted the sting of being stretched into the lash of delight as fast as it could but periodically her brain couldn't make the switch fast enough and pain flared in her core making her cry out with distress.

Then eventually the obsession to take satisfaction from her abuse would take over and transform what seemed unbearable and exploitative into something ecstatic and amazing. When this happened her mind would thrill with the delight she achieved bliss in the midst of defilement.

Prying open her eyes once more she saw that all of Ilya's cock was now wedged inside her tiny body. In the brief glimpse she took of his belly pressed to her shaved mound, her lips stretched wide, her belly bulging with his girth Nina gasped and exploded in profound rapture.

Darkness enveloped her mind and Nina saw nothing. Feeling only tingling needles of ecstasy stabbing into her body from every nerve in her overwrought sex she blindly fell into the deepest layers of pleasure.

Time was meaningless and the world a distant memory as her cunt was pierced exquisitely with throbbing delight. Hands groped her breasts enriching her orgasm with more stimulation. This goaded her further. Nina followed the pleasure and chased the nightmare of hedonistic gratification down into the darkest part of her soul.

Deep inside where she had never looked Nina found a part of herself she hadn't known existed. This vile part of her reveled in her repugnant behaviour. It had long wanted her to explore this side of herself. The darkness relished being the plaything of these men. The grasping, insatiable demon inside wanted more depravity, more humiliation.

Nina looked deep inside herself at this creature she found and chose then to reject it. There was no love here, no compassion. Nina was a being of light and love which was why Konstantin's betrayal had hurt so much. It was his actions that had driven her to this sordid place.

In the midst of the most powerful orgasm of her live Nina faced her darkest self and shunned it. This one night she would indulge it and take pleasure from her abuse, urging it on, but after this there was no more need to challenge her sanity with self-abuse.

Nina found she was stronger than she thought and that she was not broken by her humiliation. Rather she found it liberating to know she could defile herself utterly and come out of it stronger for having done so.

Opening her eyes she was just in time to witness the next part of her journey.

Ilya wrenched himself from her gaping slot and spilled a huge load of sperm onto her heaving stomach. Gouts of thick jism spilled onto her soft skin, pooling in her tiny belly button and splashing over her abdominals.

Quaking with the aftershocks of euphoria Nina watched dispassionately as the big man sully her beautiful body with his seed. After her own climax and the discovery of her inner demon she no longer cared about what these men thought or did.

Stained from top to bottom in sperm Nina lay back on the bed contentedly. They had given her everything they had and she was whole and safe in the end. They had tried to take everything from her pillaging the beauty of her form but never touching the steel of her being.

Smiling contentedly Nina watched them dress as she sprawled uncaring. They looked at her, besmirched and soiled. Whatever they thought of her matter no more than the passing of the wind. Nina was free. She had saved her travel money and taken more abuse than she imagined she would have to face in a strange, scary, new city.

The men all took a moment to study her one last time as they passed out the door. In the hall Konstantin peered passed them as they left trying to see her on the bed.

Nina forced her fatigued body to rise and go to the door as Ilya, the last to leave, reached the exit. Damp and glistening from sweat and sperm Nina pushed the door closed behind Ilya not giving Konstantin the satisfaction of seeing her so utterly desecrated.

His eyes tried to find hers to beseech her forgiveness but that door, as well as the physical one to their apartment, was closed to him forever.

Nina locked it and went to the shower to wash off her humiliation but her soul was already becoming clean. By the time she was finished scrubbing the taint from her skin Nina felt happy and sleepy.

She went to bed and dreamed of the other phone calls she had made with Konstantin's phone. Her trip to Moscow was booked for three days from now. Soon she would be where she was meant to be.

That had been the best and worse experience of her life and she would never forget being so wonderfully, satisfyingly fucked.