All Comments on 'An Exchange'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Loved it.

The girl got rid of the dead weight around her neck and now she can fly.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

You took what could have been a typical 'sell gf' into a very powerful story. She found her strength at her lowest point. Excellent, well done. 5+

YediYediover 9 years ago
bravo

A very well written and heartfelt story

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I love what you did here. You took a well-worn cliche, flipped the motivation, and turned it into a brilliant revenge story. For a while I was questioning whether it even belonged in Noncon, but after further consideration I agree wholeheartedly. I love this type of Noncon story, where the sex is transactional rather than compelled by violence. It's easy to write about a brute of a man overpowering a smaller woman. It takes much more imagination and skill to convincingly portray a woman submitting to humiliating sex to get--or in this case, maintain--something that is more important than dignity. Very well done.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
You go girl

Woman up ! I've noticed that when push past her boundaries a woman will take me farther than I am able, by myself . Oh women don't overthink it, you did realise half of this story are her thoughts ! Very delicious thoughts. It has been my pleasure that you shared them with me. I'm curious of this writers gender, I'm hope she knows what she's wrighting.

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Please continue writing

Interesting story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A really great story

Absolutely brilliant demonstration of getting inside someone's head to overcome not only the worthless excuse for a boyfriend but also to use those who felt themselves superior and wanted not only sexual satisfaction, they had to try to humiliate her also.

5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
1276 Followers
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...