All Comments on 'An Exercise in Perspective, Preface'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have to wonder

Will her girl friend let her move in with her after Jeremy divorces her sorry ass after 23 years. If my wife fucked a black She may as well have fucked a dog as far as I am concerned

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Curious

Why do you read interracial stories of you feel that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I sure hope some of his seed leaked inside her !!!!

I agree Herlittlepiggy, don't read the stories if you harbor hate, I allowed my wife to be fucked by a younger black, he was about an inch longer than me, but not near as thick as I am, he had to wear a condom, the 1st time was on the seat of my truck, then about 2 weeks later he did her doggy style in a booth at an adult video store, he tried to ruin her, she gave me the best blow job ever during his dominance over her, we have had almost 4 years of great sex from that time, do not read the story if you are going to object to the content !!!!!!!

crescenthammercrescenthammerabout 6 years ago
"Have to wonder", You are an ASS.

WTF are you doing reading this category? The Topic is Interracial, are you looking to read about a white man fucking some young black woman? Sorry that your bubble was busted. I knew by the end of the first paragraph that this woman was going to have a BBC. You probably realized it too. You should have stopped reading and gone to the incest category so you could read about old men taking advantage of their daughters. Are you afraid that if your wife got a BBC she would not want your 'LITTLE' man anymore? I am white and have seen my wife with a BBC. I have been with Black women. Your problem might be that you are just Racist. I get the felling that you are one of those people that think if a white woman has a black man she is damaged good and does not deserve to be with a white man ever again. I hope for your sake that your wife was a virgin when you met her so you do not have to worry about her every having had a BBC inside of her. If you do not want to read about white women experiencing a BBC, stay out of this category.

pawgpawgabout 6 years ago
Awesome stories!

You write awesome stories! Waiting for more ;)

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Loved it

Just love BBC stories, a fantasy of mine is to watch my wife being blacked, it's just so hot. Love your stories.

5*s

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Love BBC

Great story, I so love BBC. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! BRAVO! VERY VERY EROTIC. ALSO TOTALLY REALISTIC. I GAVE THIS STORY ☆☆☆☆☆ (5*).

Guys,

If your wife happens to have a strong sex drive, you are a very fortunate man. Give your wife some leeway (not necessarily a full Hall Pass) & count your blessings. Be open minded no matter what.

Always talk to your wife. The more you think she is cheating, the more you need to have an open discussion.

CHEATING WIVES ARE BETTER IN BED. IT IS A VERIGIED FACT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Very life like situation. I love it when she wants him to be rough, super sexy. My only wish is for him to take her ass. She is a prime candidate for being a submissive slut and it would change her world. Little miss piggy has a nice pink ass for him to own as she learns that sometimes white is meant to serve black. The writer already has the hook in her and she will love the feel and sight, needing the feeling more often.

Love the vision of a hungry white woman on her knees with her eyes closed in bliss as she sallows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

if feeling guilty means why need to acting slut . every story are cheating slut and some are loser wimp readers have Don't have a fuck this kind pathetic like this kind of shit. pathetic author cut YOUR dick otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love stories like this. So hot to think about my wife being in this position and me watching without her knowing. I’d love to hear her begging one minute and the next hearing “ no please” as she cums so hard she can only lay there and quiver.

So disturbing to hear her crying from being slapped around and humiliated then seeing her cum for him before lovingly sucking his big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.