An Exercise in Perspective, Preface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long, low, guttural moan rose from her chest and her cunt swallowed him whole. Her husband's meager cock sometimes hurt doggy style but for some reason Trevor's much bigger dick did not hurt at all and her body began to rock fore and aft. She wiggled her hips and moaned loudly each time he bottomed out.

Trevor let Carole fuck him slowly. He liked the view and he wet his thumb with saliva. He pushed it into her tight asshole and her pace quickened. He grabbed a handful of her ass and his hips started to move.

Their bodies moved in sync and her breathing deepened. Her eyes rolled back and a quick but powerful climax washed over her. She moved quicker as it approached it zenith and he popped his thumb from her puckered asshole. He grabbed her hips and thrust deep making her squeal. Then he began to pump his hips fast and hard. The bed rocked and Carole cried out. She clutched and squeezed her big tits and her head thrashed from side to side like a fish out of water.

He pulled out as her climax subsided and ripped off the condom. His fist gripped his manhood and he jerked it until he erupted, painting her big round ass with hot cum.

"So, why me?" Carole asked as she laid in his arms. Her chest heaved as she recovered from the ferocity of her orgasm and she smiled questioningly at him.

"Because you're gorgeous," he answered sweetly.

"I'm fat and old," Carole giggled. "All my friends are way hotter than me." Her insecurities had begun to take over and she was struggling to understand what he saw in her.

"They are most definitely not. You have curves, great tits, a fantastic ass and a beautiful face. I saw a caged animal inside you waiting to be released and I was right."

"Thank you," she said softly. She kissed him tenderly and rolled on top of him. She knew she should go but she wanted to stay and spend the night in his arms. He'd just told her everything she needed to hear. It was the same things her husband occasionally told her but it seemed different coming from Trevor.

"Can you stay?"

"I shouldn't. My friends will wonder where I went. Can I see you tonight?"

He nodded and they kissed.

She slipped quietly into her room and climbed into bed. Her body felt tired but alive and she replayed the entire night in her head as she drifted to sleep.

She awoke with a headache and a smile. April laughed out loud when she saw the look on her friends face. She knew what Carole had needed and Carole grinned sheepishly.

"Somebody got some good dick," April teased.

"Oh my God. You have no idea. The biggest I've ever seen and he knew how to use it." Carole went into detail about the night and thanked her friend for giving her the push she needed. She felt awake and invigorated despite getting 5 hours of sleep and she jumped into the shower first to freshen up for breakfast.

"Are you feeling better?" Beth asked Carole at breakfast. April had told them that Carole felt sick the night before and went back to the room to rest.

"Yes, some Tums and a good night sleep did wonders," Carole lied. Her bloodshot eyes told a different tale but her friends didn't push.

The group took an excursion to the Mayan ruins that day and then spent a quiet evening at the piano bar.

Carole watched Trevor enter the piano bar and she felt the butterflies return to her belly. She smiled and then walked up to the bar to freshen her drink.

"I've gotta spend the night with the girls," she said dejectedly as she stood beside him waiting for a fresh drink. "But if you meet me outback in five minutes you can fuck me on the beach." Her heart was racing and her breath caught in her chest as she waited for him to respond. She'd never imagined being that forward with a man but he gave her confidence she'd lacked for years.

"I can do that," he turned away from her, walked outside and waited.

"I need to pee," Carole lied to her friends. Several minutes had passed since she had talked to Trevor. She felt guilty for lying but it was better for everyone if they didn't know anything about her affair. She walked down the hallway and past the ladies room. She slipped out back and walked briskly to the beach. She'd scouted out a perfect location under a tree on a chaise earlier in the day and she called him over to her secret spot. Carole lifted her dress and pulled down her panties, handing them to Trevor like a souvenir as he moved behind her with his pants pushed down and his big dick out. He rolled a condom onto his cock and entered her quickly.

Her body quivered as he entered her and she bit her lip to quiet a low moan. She hadn't had sex on a beach since she was in college and her then boyfriend, now husband, had fucked her ontop of a blanket from his truck. She'd seen a man watching them and that had really turned her on. At one point while her boyfriend had been licking her pussy the man looked her in the eye and pulled out his dick. She'd cum hard watching him stroke his cock and then Jeremy had fucked her while the man stood hidden in the shadows and jerked off until he came. He'd been gone when they finished but she had never forgotten the feeling of being watched and of watching.

Trevor fucked her hard and fast. The resort was not adults only and if they got caught they might get thrown out of the resort. The risk added to her pleasure but it was a quickly none the less.

Carole didn't climax but it was enough to know that he did. His thrusts became erratic and she told him that she wanted him to finish in her mouth. She hadn't swallowed cum in more than a decade and her mind was reeling as he erupted into her eager mouth. She gulped hard and then took him as deep as she could until every drop of his delicious seed had disappeared down her gullet. His cum was much sweeter than she remembered her husband's being and she licked the final drops from his shaft.

She kissed his cheek and smiled as she straightened her clothes. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow," she promised before she left to spend time with her unsuspecting friends as Trevor sat on the chaise with a smile on his face and her panties in his hand.

The next night the girls were back at the dance club. Everyone but Carole was shitfaced drunk when Trevor joined them at the table. He chatted socially with the group and bought several expensive bottles of wine for them all to enjoy. The group stumbled off to bed before midnight and after that Carole snuck back to meet him at his bungalow.

She looked into his eyes and let her dress fall to the floor. She was naked underneath. She had taken her panties off and he had discretely felt her up on the dance floor earlier in the night. She felt beautiful for the first time in years and she kissed him hard, pressing her naked body against him.

"I told April to cover for me just in case so I can spend the night if you want," she said in a sexy playful tone.

"Oh I want," he replied. He kissed her hard and then scooped her into his strong arms. He laid her on the bed and then undressed as he looked into her pretty eyes. The sex between them had thus been raw and primal. It had been passionate and uninhibited but Trevor felt more sensual at that moment. He climbed onto the bed and laid beside her. His hands tenderly caressed her soft, sexy body and they kissed deep and wet. His fingers found her clit and his tongue entwined with hers. Her legs began to quiver and she sucked on his tongue as she climaxed on his fingers soaking his hand with her rich, fragrant juices. He rolled on top of her and his cock brushed against her still quivering pussy.

"I'm out of condoms and they didn't have any at the store that fit me," He explained.

"That's okay, just make sure you pull out," Carole replied in a breathy whisper. She was excited to feel him unsheathed and she got a flutter in her belly before he entered her. It was not a good time in her cycle to go without protection but she couldn't resist. She'd been soaking wet all night and he slipped effortlessly into her insatiable pussy.

"Oh fuck," she sighed as he stretched her labia. She'd never liked condoms but she'd made him wear them to be safe. He'd told her his history and after four days she trusted him and he felt so much better without a latex barrier separating them.

Their bodies moved together as one and their lips sealed tight. Their tongues entwined and danced the forbidden dance inside the warm enclave of their joined mouths.

Her painted red nails raked down his strong back leaving white scratches in their wake and her hips thrust up to meet his. Her first climax was intense and hit without warning. She sucked hard on his tongue and cried out into his mouth. His body writhed and his pelvis gyrated with his huge cock deep inside of her. A second and a third orgasm followed and they moved around the bed changing positions but always such that they could kiss and she could look at his handsome face.

Trevor felt his climax building and he later told her that wanted desperately to cum inside her but he kept his word. Moments before his cock erupted he pulled out and splattered her big, beautiful tits with hot cum.

Carole laid in his arms, enjoying the feel of his firm, muscular body and listening to the beat of his heart. She drifted to sleep as his cum dried flaky on her chest but awoke a few hours later with a new craving.

She rolled onto him and kissed him hard and wet. Her dream had been vivid and overtly sexual. It had ignited something inside of her and she moaned wantonly.

"I want to try something new," she panted between kisses. She cupped his handsome face with her soft hands and looked into his eyes.

"I want rough sex. I mean really rough, smack my ass and fuck me hard and deep until I'm raw. You can pull my hair and even choke me. Would you do that for me? I've never done it and I would never do that with my husband but I want to with you. Please." She had never enjoyed pain and she hated being choked but for some reason she craved both.

Trevor's eyes lit up and he nodded. He pushed her onto her back and pinned her to the bed. His eyes narrowed and focused on hers.

"Are you ready to be my bitch?" He asked sternly and she nodded. She knew in an instant that he wasn't new to the game and a shiver ran down her spine. Her body trembled and she panted like a bitch in heat.

"Yes," Carole hissed eagerly. Her body was shaking and tingling. She and her husband had dabbled with bondage and dominance. Jeremy was dominant in everyday life but as a Dom he was ineffectual and weak but Trevor was a natural and she fed off his energy.

"Is that how you answer me?" Tevor barked loudly. "You treat me with respect. Do you understand?"He hovered over her with his big dick poised and ready to strike.

"I'm sorry Sir," Carole squeaked. She felt nervous and afraid but wildly excited.

"Good girl. That's better." His big dark hand gripped lightly at her tender throat and he eased his cock slowly into her frothy hole. The pain she had felt the first time they had fucked had been replaced by pure pleasure. The tight, stuffed full sensation was what had been missing her entire life.

"Oh fuck that's good," Carole panted. Her pretty golden eyes fluttered and a sexy grin danced on her lips. She laid submissively beneath him like a fuck toy with one singular purpose. She existed, at that moment, for his pleasure alone and that deviant thought made her entire body quake.

Trevor's grip tightened and his hips began to thrust. His pelvis slapped rhythmically against her swollen lips and she started to moan. His cock felt amazing and she loved the feel of his hand on her throat. She'd always hated anything on her neck. She didn't wear turtlenecks for that reason but he was pushing her boundaries and she was exploring new frontiers.

His pace quickened and he smiled sadistically. He slapped her cheek firmly and then slapped her big ass hard. He thrust fast and deep and squeezed her throat firmly closing off the flow of oxygen to her lungs.

Carole quivered. Her eyes widened. She gasped for air and groaned as an intense climax rocked her soft, doughy body. She bucked wildly and groaned loudly as a string of powerful waves rolled through her.

Trevor pulled his cock out and grabbed her by her long brown hair. He dragged her face closer and forced his slippery wet dick into her mouth, forcing her to clean her juices from his chocolate brown flesh. It tasted sticky sweet and she hummed softly. Her head bobbed, taking him deeper and deeper with each stroke. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Saliva seeped from the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin. He grabbed her head and fucked her willing mouth for several long moments until her jaw ached.

He turned her around and entered her from behind. Her juices soaked his cock, covering it with frothy white goodness. He grabbed her hair with his left hand and slapped her pale ass with the right, leaving a bright pink hand print on her pale dimpled flesh.

Carole squirmed and squealed. Her body pulsed and her eyes closed as she lost herself in decadent, hedonistic pleasure. She surrendered to him and rocked back to meet his big beautiful black cock.

His breathing labored and he thrust deep. His cock grew bigger and harder. She felt him shudder and he groaned long and low. He pulled his dick from her stretched, gaping hole and spewed ribbons of cum into the crack of her ass. He painted her pink pussy with white cum and then pushed her to the bed as he sank back inside her fertile womb. He continued to thrust for another minute before his spent dick went slack.

Carole continued to shake as the endorphins left her body. He rolled beside her and caressed her still twitching body. She leaned into him and shivered.

"Wow," she purred as they snuggled together. Trevor drifted to sleep with his strong arm draped over her thick waist and his fingers laced with hers. She felt momentarily sated and she sighed contently.

Carole awoke horny and ravenous in the early morning. She could feel his erection pressed against her bare ass and she reached down to touch it. It felt like hot granite in her fingers and she guided him inside her needy hole. He moved in long languid motions and kissed her head. She pushed back against him. He breathed heavy and toyed with her breasts and nipples making her moan deep and low.

He backed off and his huge dick popped out. Carole rolled over and took him into her warm mouth. She sucked, licked and stroked him until he erupted into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and continued to suckle on him as his spent dick went soft in her mouth.

She snuck back to her room and slipped into bed before April awoke. She'd never felt so alive or satisfied in her life and she fell quickly to sleep.

It was her last full day in Cancun and she spent it drinking at the pool with her friends but her mind continued to focus on Trevor. It had been a whirlwind adventure and it was coming to a close. She was half drunk when she spotted Trevor near the men's room. She knew she wouldn't see him later that night and she needed him inside her one last time before they went their separate ways. Her week in Cancun had changed her and she wasn't sure how she'd go back to her mundane sex life when she returned to reality. She led Trevor into the handicapped stall inside the men's room and dropped her one piece bathing suit to the floor. She kissed him long, slow and deep. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her off the ground. His beautiful cock plunged into her depths as he held her off the ground, impaled on his prodigious manhood. Her ass bounced and his hips thrust. They moved together thrusting and groaning until he pulled out and she dropped to the cold tile floor. Her mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue as he jerked his cock.

Ribbons of hot cum spewed onto her face and tits. She smiled up at him and licked her lips, scooping his cum into her mouth like a whore. She felt deviant and wicked and she liked it but she knew that the next night she'd be back in her vanilla life.

Carole sat beside Jeremy on April's deck while April's husband Bob grilled steaks. Beth and her husband David sat across from her. It had been two weeks since she had returned from Mexico and she'd returned to her old routines. She'd had little sex but she'd taken matters into her own hands several times to take the edge off. She had rarely, if ever, masturbated before she met Trevor but since she had done so almost daily before her husband got home from work. Each time she did she looked at pictures and videos of black men with white women. She had exchanged numbers with Trevor but she had resisted the urge to text him. He lived 5 hrs away and she needed a clean break but she couldn't get him out of her head.

"I want to have a midlife crisis," she blurted out.

"What does that mean?" Jeremy laughed.

"I just want to do something crazy and out of character," Carole replied vaguely as she recalled the first time she saw Trevor's big black cock. If he only knew.

12