All Comments on 'An Exhibitionist's Birthday'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

Congrats ;)

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story but...

A good story but: 1st - Why an "avid exhibitionist" needed to drink quite a bit for "liquid courage"? 2nd - Not one of the married couples turned down the offer? Difficult to accept...Maybe all the husbands could want it, but at least one of the wives would have said no to her husband fucking another woman...3rd - It was her birthday, yes, but why in hell had he to stay on the side? Not even after the single female friends had their tryist with the birthday girl, couldn't he have fun with one of them or both? Why would it ruin the fun of his wife? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A teengers fantasy

Somehow I don't see any of the married couples sticking around once she started to get naked. I'm thinking you're a teenage boy getting his jollies. A better title might have been "My wife gets gangbanged". And I think any husband would have been outraged and filing for divorce after his wife showed all their friends what a whore she was. This was just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
had to be ole friends

now I still have guys walking a wide circle around me when my wife hugs and Kissie around them. most wouldn't share there wife back then. so i didn't like them touching her. but the friends that didn't mind, well it was fun. I did see where this story got a little to close to the real thing. my wife was a show off back in them days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

For all your characters NRQ in any of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

But you tell it with such skill and originality. You must have an incredible imagination, since you've obviously never had a loving respectful relationship with a woman.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Sorry but I found it boring!

I'm not sure why but it just dragged somehow. I think the part where the plot has him telling them to buy clothes and he'll pay them back sank it. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

still have to wonder

what she will do for him when middle age hits

although he must be kind of ugly if only Nancy did anything and then under pressure

oh well yet another one side relationship

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Love a great party

What a fantastic birthday party. Obviously the start of something big. Excellent storyline and well written. xoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Hot

Five stars! Fantastic. Of course Karen needs to be spanked for engaging in such sluttish behavior. Her husband needs to be spanked for encouraging it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Just a Guess

I'm guessing you're more into sex than relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay for what it was

But it just kinda stopped. Not ended, stopped. The lack of a chapter number in the title implies this is all there is. The problem is this is not something that could be a one and done situation.For example, given the way it just stopped, it's all too easy to imagine at least some of the women and men are going to want a crack at her again. Even one more paragraph or something in his narration where he addressed that this was a one time only thing would have been better. As it is, it's as if you just got tired of it and wanted it to end ASAP.

<P>

Fiction does NOT mean you can do anything without consequences. If the writer introduces something and then doesn't address it, that's the essence of a plothole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Missed the party

I wish we had been there too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous