An Exhibitionist's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Vicki and her husband John had moved closer to Karen and they seemed entranced by her. I made my way over to them and whispered in their ears, "you're next, both of you."

They looked at each other apprehensively.

"We're all friends here," I insisted. "Karen would be insulted if you didn't."

Vicki looked at Jackie, who was now screaming with delight. I reached for the zipper on Vicki's dress and slowly unzipped her. She let the dress fall to the floor. They began kissing and undressing each other. She pulled down his underwear and played with his dick. He was rock hard and ready to go.

They joined the threesome on the floor, watching intently as Vicki stroked her husband's dick and he fingered her pussy. Steve came and John took his place. It took a while longer before Jackie came and Vicki took her place.

I approached two other couples.

"It looks like everyone's going to get a turn with Karen tonight," I said.

All four of them glanced at me, then returned their gazes to the threesome on the floor.

"No pressure, just an offer to join in," I said. "She'll feel like the sexiest woman in the world."

I walked away and went back to my side view of the action. John's groaning became louder and it was obvious he wouldn't last much longer.

Nancy whispered something into her husband's ear. He looked at her with excitement and she nodded. He stripped out of his clothes and get down to the floor. Vicki reached out and played with his dick.

After John came, Karen's knees were getting sore so she got onto her backside with a pillow under her ass. Vicki straddled Karen's face. Kevin entered Karen and positioned her legs up over his shoulders.

I noticed Jack and Stephanie whispering to each other. They moved in for a closer view and sat on the floor. In no time Stephanie's hand was inside Jack's pants. He reached under her dress and she let out a sigh.

After a minute or so I approached them and whispered into their ears.

"Jack, the only fucking you'll be doing tonight is with my wife," I said. "This is Karen's party, remember? She'd be insulted if you didn't."

They said nothing, but their eyes never left the threesome before us.

"Stephanie, you'll be next with Karen," I said. "Don't tell me you don't want to."

Vicki's body shook as she screamed with pleasure. Stephanie was panting, almost drooling at the sight. When Vicki rolled away, Stephanie glanced at her husband, slid off her panties, removed her skirt and made her way over to Karen.

Stephanie joined Karen on the floor, bit her lip, closed her eyes and straddled Karen's face. Karen grabbed Stephanie's ass and pulled her closer.

"Ohhhhhh yes!" Stephanie sighed as Karen's mouth and tongue went to work.

Jack watched for a moment before removing his clothes and moving closer to wait his turn. Looking at the last remaining couple, it was obvious Mary and Ted wouldn't need any encouragement. They were both naked on the floor. She was keeping him hard while he played with her pussy.

All of this activity had an effect on me. By now I'd recovered I was wondering if I'd get a second chance with Karen or if she'd be too tired afterwards. That's when Nancy approached me.

"Kevin wants me to suck you off," Nancy whispered in my ear.

"What about Karen?" I asked.

"I'm not into girls," Nancy said. "Kevin said this is his way of thanking you."

I looked over at Kevin. He'd finished with my wife and sat on one of the couches. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up. Before I could say anything to Nancy she was on her knees taking my semi-hard dick into her mouth.

Between watching my wife on the floor and Nancy's talented mouth it didn't take long before I was fully hard and she slurped away at my dick, taking its full length into her throat. Jack fucked Karen hard as his wife straddled Karen's face.

When I came Nancy swallowed my load and milked me dry with her mouth. Jack was now fucking Karen and Mary joined them. Jack came pretty quickly and Mary was soon to follow.

Karen rolled away from the pillow and wiped her chin with her hand as I initiated a round of applause. Looking at our naked, satiated friends, it was as if she came out of a trance and realized what had just happened. I joined her on the floor and gave her a hug. Her mouth and tongue were so tired she could barely speak.

"Oh honey, you're not mad, are you?" Karen asked. I smiled, told her "no" and kissed her forehead. I helped her to her feet.

"You're the sexiest woman I know," I said as I gave her a hug and our friends continued their applause. "I can't blame our friends for wanting a piece of you."

12