All Comments on 'An Extended Family Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

Brett that was another great chapter about the family. I like the way you described Janis and how she became pregnant. I also like the way Mike has been able to satisfy all three women in his life and how all three of them want to have babies by him. Can hardly wait for the next chapter and see how things developed in the family.

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Worth the Wait

Almost 4 years between Chapters. Much too long. Hope Brett is working right now on Ch 03. there is plenty left to tell about this happy (and growing) family group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way you go super stud

breed with all of the three sluts - with three of them to get repeated pregnancies you'll soon have your own football team = woo hoo ride the cum train and keep shunting them pussies in to the sidings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An Extended Family Ch02

one of the best stories, more please

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

Another visit with the Coopers. Excellent story!

Again, another chapter isn't needed, but I'll read it if it's made.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Family

I would love to read of a family having more babies!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Absolutly wonderful!

I loved this story, I love the sensuality and pure love between daughter and father, it was so sweet, but, I NEED MORE! Please continue this!! :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Keep going! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1012 Coopers?

You really should do an update on the Coopers and how the family is doing.

Did Jessica ever find the right "girl" for her, I means "Daddy" is her only man and she does have her mom and aunt. But she might need someone her own age and how would her partner feel about Jessica's and her dad's relationship?

UPDATE PLEASE...Thanks for the story.

RG

wmaster99wmaster99over 9 years ago
More?!

This defenitey needs more!!!!!!!!!! More chapters that is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous