An Extended Invitation Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But once he had woken up, Craig told her what had found during the night. She said they laid there together for hours, talking about the 'incident'. Susan confessed to the weeks of cock sucking during her lunch-breaks, then the relentless nightly ass-fucking that followed. As time passed, Susan said she had told Craig more and more about our affair. Eventually, they decided to invite me over to dinner.

"And now here we are", Susan finished, before finally telling me the real reason why they had invited me to dinner. I listened carefully, then accepted her invitation, yet again. Of course, as Susan had mentioned, it wasn't "officially" extended to me yet, but may as-well have been. The dinner was merely a formality, to make sure the three of us could share a space without conflict.

"Of course", I said. "I'll put it in my calendar now." Susan took a sip of her Long Island, grinning broadly at me. Feeling giddy myself, I asked: "When is this seminar in Vegas meant to be happening?"

~~ To Be Continued... ~~

--------------------------------------------------------------

| Author's Afterword

I do hope you've enjoyed this first instalment of 'An Extended Invitation' as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

A lot of my serialized erotica in the past has received the same critique: there's an awful lot of exposition just to end things on a cliff-hanger. And while I still appreciate the value of a story that builds slowly -- not to mention a well placed cliff-hanger -- I tried my hardest this time to pepper the story with vivid, striking images. I didn't want to leave you, dear reader, with the literary equivalent of blue balls. And I hope I haven't done that this time. That said, be sure, I've still got plenty left to use in following volumes... And speaking of, below you'll find a brief preview of the next chapter. It's kinda like those cheap paper-backs you can but at grocery stores, how they always have an excerpt at the end.

Take care, dear reader. I hope you and I meet again; sooner rather than latter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

| FOUR: On Susan's Plate [Preview]

Susan's plate went cold.

She stayed bent under the dinner table, knelt between my knees, silently worshiping the length of my cock with my her tongue, using slow, steady strokes. While Susan took her time servicing me, Craig and I talked at length about what she was like as a young woman, about how they had met during high-school and all about their wedding night. He even confided in me the school dance when he had first kissed Susan, now nearly thirty years ago. While recounting this memory, Craig mentioned how Susan's lips had felt that night -- soft and warm -- then paused, visibly disturbed.

I smiled, then closed my eyes, letting him see me lose myself inside his wife's mouth. "Soft and warm", I mumbled...

In return, I told Craig about how I had met his wife while getting a hair-cut, then how I had met her again while searching for a neglected housewife online. I mentioned the first time Susan blew me, in the back of her salon, and about how clear it was to me that she had craved it for decades. And the time I claimed Susan's ass in the back-seat of my car, after she had told me about promising anal on her honeymoon. Craig interrupted to ask if it had hurt Susan the first and I didn't lie. It had.

When I finally finished under the table, Susan returned to her seat, with my jizz glistening around her lips and dripping from her chin. She picked at the meal Craig prepared unenthusiastically, except for one moment: when a drop of cum fell from Susan's chin and landed on her plate. In that moment, she became ravenous...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Uncensored Story Tags:

Affair, Age Gap, Anal, Anal Cream-Pie, Anal Stretching, Betrayal, Butt-plug, Car Sex, Caught, Cheating Wife, Cougar, Cuckold, Cumplay, Dominance, Drama, Embarrassment, Female Masturbation, Humiliated Husband, Humiliation, Male Masturbation, Mature Woman, Public Sex, Submission, Videotaped, Young Man.

12