All Comments on 'An Honorary Cuckold'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
... and afterwards everybody went out for ice cream

Sounds like a perverse win/win to me. Enjoyed it . Me ? If ever I would roofie a woman , Sylvie would be ' the one '. Not so bad, if you factor in 4 inch todger of narrator. I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wonder how you didn't make a cuckold son yet...

..you are a gifted writer, but you looks like a one trick pony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

1* for this cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

great LW and cuck story. Annony hates these it reminds him of his life and his wife. Right asshole of LIT>

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Who was the cuckold?

Who was the cuckold? Not him, but surely his "bull" or "alpha" friend...His woman was shared with a lot of men, even with his "little" friend...The man in the story used her to find out that he was a hidden masochist gay...not a story at all...1*

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 8 years ago
I like it

I believe that if you have nothing good to say to somebody, say nothing. The stories of ukresearcher are so weird and convoluted that when I finished them I have no doubt I have read an erotic fantasy written by a very kinky mind. Thanks for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
????

WTF was this about?? Definetly a dont go here again storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get married

If you want to be a cuckold. 1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a good story. Annony knows all about

cucks and marriage. His wife cheated on him from the first week. And he sucked more cocks than a baseball team of gays!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you must be talking about yourself bonnietaylor

1*-in honor of that whore bonny/vasty the asshole of Lit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Listen to Rolando bonnietaylor

He's talking about you. If you have nothing good to say don't say it.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good grief, I couldn't even skim through this and make any sense out of it.

And the few times I tried to actually read every word, I felt like the little kid digging through the horse shit, looking for the pony. Save yourself the trouble folks, its just shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
annony can't read or skim thru anything

he's to busy sucking cock!!! 5 for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story .....

Hope your research project got finished....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH, come on now bonnietaylor

We all know you're the cock sucker on this site. Why else would you prefer all these cuckold stories? Last time I saw you, the cum was running out of your cunt down your legs in rivets after you got through fucking the football team. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the best part

The best part to me was only having to scroll past one and a half pages to get to the best part..... the comments, which are sadly under par. A baseball team of gays... youhave some weird fantasies bunny/visty. As for the story, I read 2 ukr stories way back when....a mistake I'll never repeat.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed this different slant on a Cuckold which certainly deserved the lable as the story unfolded. I would have liked a bit more detail of the Dom fucking her while he was fly like on the wall looking. Overall well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The US should have let the Germans take the United Kingdom

what a total lost cause Britain seems to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you are such a little fag.

You ever have a story score more than 2.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: Anonymous comment "You ever have a story score more than 2"

Anonymous, UKresearcher usually scores above 3 for LW stories and on one occasion above 4. Definitely not good enough.

I await the day when some clever author scores the perfect 1 for a Loving Wives story. The story would have to alienate all the usual suspects who require murder and mayhem wreaked upon the wife and her lover while at the same time alienating all those who prefer reconciliation and sweetness and light ever after.

As well as that, it would have to be a story that attracts the idiots who always vote 1 for any story where Bonnie or Vastie vote 5 without actually having Bonnie or Vastie vote at all.

Not an easy task, but somebody should give it a try.

L

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

I would love tie down Bonnie Taylor and suck her clit until she orgasmed on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
luedon & ukresearcher

Your comments are almost as boring and predictable as the stories written by this author. You almost fit into the same comment category as Bonnie and vastie. Try something new lue.BTW this was one of this authors most readable stories in quite awhile.Still only a 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another strange story

Did you bother to proof read this convoluted mess? I'm pretty sure he isn't any type of cuckold. They aren't married. And I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong in LW since they weren't married. And I'm positive this wasn't worth reading. Just a complete and utter cock up.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

I thought this was a very creative and fresh erotic story. Yes, parts of it read a little rough but it was still a great fresh read. I would have liked it better if the author would have been slowly worked into Dom and Sylvie's sex life as a submissive partner, clean up man, cum sucker as it seemed to be leading up to. I was actually disappointed when the author suddenly wrapped things up by Dom and Sylvie leaving as scheduled and then insisting that he leave before they returned. WTF? This is a big let down after a great buildup. Hopefully you will correct matters with a second chapter.

I was going to give it 4 Stars until I read the comments of the haters and then rose it to a 5 Star and voted 5 stars 3 times.

Please keep up the great work.

Thank you for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Failedscout the fetish lover

I was going to pass this one but since reading your comment I took a chance that maybe, just maybe this author would, for once, write a decent story. But I wasn't really disappointed, like always he didn't. So I gave the story what I think, in my opinion, it deserved. A one star rating. Unlike you I don't give biased scores three times just to get even with others you termed as "haters". Since when are readers not allowed to voice an opinion. If it differs from yours, that's cause to get even? You're no different than that cunt "bonnietaylor" who also posts as "vastiesmith" and often anonymously. You're both cut out of the same cloth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very non-linear, its greatest recommendation is...

...that it is different than 90% of the cuckold stuff out there.

Technically not cuckold, as you say, all the elements are there, just not the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 7 years ago
Not For Me

Another well written UK Researcher essay. It didn't push my buttons, though; I prefer the full-on cuckold stuff. Better again if it's an Interracial Cuckold story, something that UK Researcher rarely writes about. Give it a try though eh, UK? You'll do an excellent job and you'll expand your fan club

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

If you want to be a cuckold get married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More small dick humongous dick stuff. If Darwin was right then all us guys would be dragging around thirty foot schwangers, and girls would have vaginas a giraffe would envy. Sad really because your writing style, grammar, and spelling is far above the average for this site.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Just as i suspected, another boring cuckold story. i did not like it and gave it a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can only blame myself for braving a fourth one. No different from the first three. At least the author is consistent altho' in the wrong category.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Hope you found the man of your dreams by now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous