An Honorary Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good things come to an end and this erotic episode in my life was no exception. Unfortunately I was no longer there when they returned because Don had specifically requested that I vacate the premises two days early because he had booked a cleaning firm to come in and refurbish the place.

When I left I took copies of a couple of the films with me. I could easily have made copies of them all but figured that would be a betrayal of his hospitality. However I reasoned that taking just one as a souvenir was a different matter (but when it came down to it I couldn't decide between my two favourites.)

In the terminology of this forum I see Sylvie as a highly sexed alpha female with an alpha male partner but harbouring strong FemDom desires. On that interpretation I think she used me as a surrogate cuckold. (Not that I'm grumbling).

12