An Honourable Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers

---

Oh my heart, my darling, my lover. Gently then, softly. Put your finger there, oh yes, press me, press me! Hold my head, hold my shoulder, hold my buttock, hold my hand. Put your finger in my mouth, put your mouth to my mouth, put your sex to my mouth, my sweetheart. Lay your body by my body, lay your legs between my legs, lay your mouth to my mouth and fuck me tender in the night. Hold me, hold me, fuck me tender, give it, give it, your favour, your pleasure to my pleasured body, fuck me, hold me, love me, my lover, my heart.

---

"Thy time for my allegiance."

"Enter," said the familiar warm husky voice.

As Hanya Lein lifted the entrance flap of his Captain's tent, he could not forbear to smile into the exquisite slanted blue eyes that were lifted to him in query, one eyebrow raised, a smile perched on the rose-petal lips. The close-cropped dark-haired head gave a toss and Hanya's adored Captain, Tashka Maien, got up from his box-desk and stretched out his long lean muscular body in the double-breasted black cotton uniform with blue details of an H'las soldier. He looked devastatingly attractive in the black uniform with the blue of the details picking up the blue of his eyes but Hanya Lein had never thought about this, since Captain Maien was his senior.

"What is it, Lein?" the Captain enquired lazily. "You cannot have got in a tangle with the provisions only one day back off leave."

"Oh no, sir," Hanya assured him hurriedly. "I have something that I must ... I need your advice." He stood staring anxiously into the warm smiling face of his Captain, his big fingers came twisting together. "About ... a matter of the heart." His head shone golden in the sunshine above his big muscular body in the black and blue uniform with the silver Lieutenant's buttons, his thigh length black boots shone like his buttons to the standard the Captain insisted on.

"Oh dear," Tashka said in a surprised voice. "Fallen in love with an enemy officer while on leave, is it?" He laughed heartily then he stopped laughing and said ruefully, "Lein, what in Hell .... C'mon in then and have a bowl of wine with me and tell me all about it."

Hanya stepped into the warm interior of the Captain's tent and sat down on the bedding made up into a couch while Tashka poured out two bowls of wine and brought his folding chair over. Tashka sat with one ankle on his knee and the scarred fingers of his right hand clasped about his ankle, listening intently to Hanya's hesitant, blushing, shy confession of how the affair had come about and how the Sietter Commander had suggested they correspond through Hanya's aunt in Iarve if she would be willing to forward their letters to each other and had sworn Hanya to secrecy but Hanya bethought him that although he did not want to get his lover into any trouble, this was not strictly according to the code of honour. They were not at war with Sietter now, he pointed out anxiously. Perhaps an accord might be reached and ties made across the military of the two regions with cross-regional placements of officers and troops being sent out to campaign together. People were saying the el Gaiels van H'las ought to get the younger el Maien to serve under their own Commander, Lord Vadya el Gaiel van H'las, to make a tie. The younger el Maien was Dar Vaie's own brother officer.

The Captain started as he said this and spilt some of his wine. He said in an annoyed tone, "Angels! look at this mark on my boot now. Give me that cloth, Lein. Um," he added in a careless voice while rubbing at his own highly polished thigh length black army boot, "I was not paying due attention just then, Lein. What did you say is the name of this Sietter scum who has um, behaved to you with such dishonour?"

Captain Maien was a pale Angel for presentation so Hanya was not surprised that he had been distracted by the appalling awfulness of having spilt something on his boot. "Dar Vaie, sir," he said. "Commander-Sir Dar Vaie of Tenth Sietter." He was worried when he heard the Captain talking so fiercely about Dar's behaviour as dishonourable. Tashka Maien was honour itself and a terrifying killer in the duel. There was no saying what he would do to someone whom he considered had stained the honour of one of his junior officers. He had not long back fought and killed some stupid fool who had suggested that he was too close to the Commander for decency and those scars on his right hand were said to have been picked up in a disreputable tavern brawl which he himself had provoked by punching out Commander-Lord Tarra el V'lair van Athagine. Nobody could imagine what Tashka Maien could possibly have against that louche member of the high nobility and if anything were said about it to Tashka he looked so dangerous that everyone shut it straight.

However there was a lurking twinkle in Tashka's slanted blue eyes in the close-cropped dark-haired head that turned to look sidelong at Hanya. "My dear," the Captain said in an unusually gentle voice. "This man is .... Do you know much about him? Do you expect him to be true to your heart and body?"

"Oh no," Hanya replied with a sudden giggle. "He is a slut of the first order, sir! but he has promised it me not to wave it in my face and I am content. Not much chance of that," he said mournfully, "the way things are between Sietter and ourselves. I shall be amazed if he even bothers to write very often," he said with a sigh, "although I know he does like me. He told me he would not have much time to spare for letters although he said I might write to him as often as I pleased," he sighed wistfully.

"An honourable slut, eh," the Captain said softly. "What an Angel. And you, my dear," he said, swinging a suddenly intent and highly amused blue gaze onto his Lieutenant, "have succeeded in pinning the heart of ... this Sietter slut." He gave a wicked snigger, salacious and dirty, back in his nose. "Well now, Lein," he went on more briskly. "We are not at war with Sietter just now and as you say, perhaps an accord may be reached and the sworn Lord of Sietter's younger son may even come to serve under our own Commander," his blue eyes gleamed softly as he spoke about their senior officer, in a manner which rather justified accusations of an overly close affection between them. "Your heart is only my business in so far as no one makes any stain on your honour, Lein. You have done what is proper in telling me of this matter and what I suggest is that I write a sealed privy report to be put in your file back in Halla outlining the details and saying I have let the matter pass. It is not for us to say whether your aunt in Iarve may have an affectionate correspondence with you."

His slanted blue eye, vivid with laughter, lifted to the round blue eyes of a baby Lieutenant hardly daring to hope. "There are a two-three letters here for you already," he added, getting up and going back to his box-desk where he had been sorting the post when Hanya called for his attention. "What a loving aunt you have, to be writing so soon after seeing you!" he made that dirty snigger back in his nose as he handed a starry-eyed Hanya two sealed packets of paper.

---

My heart, my heart's heart, my heart's home,

Write it me and tell me how your journey passed. Was it a long ride you had out to your troop's encampment? -- although you must not be telling me where you might be practising the summer manoeuvres now, my dear. You do not want to be getting us hung for spying on each other inefficiently.

Press this paper to your lips, to your heart, to some other part of your body as I am doing and allow me to dream that through this means I come close to touching you.

Write it me soon, I beg it of you, to tell it me you will not give the go-by to

that man who is so happy in his heart to call himself, your slut, your lover, your sweet heart Dar Vaie.

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers