An Hour Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience roared Yes.

"I can't hear you, Am I Right!"

The place was in uproar, hands thumping table, feet hammering on the floor.

"Thank you and goodnight, please come again, we love to see you out there." Frank waved and stepped back.

Naomi grasped one hand Holly the other, we walked forward hand in hand and bowed. Linking arms we bowed again. People standing and clapping. We walked off and hugged.

Steve walked past grinning.

"Great set guys, one of your best."

We hit the band room, to find the guys from the warm up band in there, with wine and beers ready for us. We fell in and soon the party started. A knock and some of the band members wives came in. Mac and Bobby's too, we'd only seen then a few times, but they were here. Soon we loosened it up and an inpromptu sing song began. Somehow we ended up on stage and had a little rock and roll session going. With two drums, three basses and two plank spankers we soon had a loud and proud session on the go. I opened the farfisa as Bobby dug out his sax.

Wives, girlfriends and boyfriends raided the percussion and we dug in for a session. The bar staff and waiters and waitresses soon poured onto the dancefloor. At Three am the party was in full swing, by four thirty Dave, the owner arrived, at six the police arrived. At eight we gave it best and joined the cops for breakfast at the cafe opposite, filling every seat and eating like locusts. The owner was ecstatic, refilling empty cups at will. At ten we said our goodnights and went off home to bed.

"Do you realise we've been up for twenty four hours on and off?" Naomi said as she cuddled up to me as I drove.

"Whose turn to make the tea?" I asked.

"Sod tea, we're going to bed." She slurped a kiss on my cheek.

"Mother behave!" Holly added from the back seat, Bob grinning like an idiot.

"Nah! not gonna happen," Naomi said and gripped my thigh.

I laughed, but couldn't wait to get home.

12