An Imperfect Couple Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

"If you don't stow that thing properly, I think some cop will arrest you for public indecency." Her laughter made my erection even more humiliating. I responded with my own rebuke.

"Well, at least my dick is covered. Your ass has spent the last half an hour exposed to the world. I think half of St. Augustine has been following us around for the last ten minutes."

"You might be right." Rae giggled, and covered her mouth with her hand in mock shame. "There are three men over there that have been following us for at least twenty minutes."

"No, sweet lady, they have been following the finest ass in St. Augustine. They haven't even noticed me." We were trying to keep the conversation quiet but we were laughing pretty hard by this time. And just then, the wind announced why it had been gusting. The peal of thunder crashed around us, and the clouds opened up and poured out all the rain they had been holding, seemingly focused on Old Town St. Augustine. The deluge was almost violent in its rage, and before most people could duck into a shop they were drenched to the bone. But as violent as the storm was, it was over in less than two minutes. The sun returned, and the air was cooled because of the rain by only a couple degrees. The abrupt change in weather was not unusual for Florida at this time of year, but the violence of the downpour was. Most of us were wet, and some were drenched. And the gentle breeze that wafted down the streets and alleys provided a wonderfully cooling effect. Until, that is, the men nearby noticed Rachael. Then I was certain that blood pressure rose and temperatures spiked. And I stood there, immovable and silent, as I stared at Rae. Her blouse, having been made out of some thin white material, had become almost transparent. The material hugged her breasts tightly, like a second skin, showing off their perfect size and shape. Her nipples, which had become very pronounced in the cool breeze, protruded proudly. The light brown of her areolae and the darker brown of her nipples were clearly on display through the transparent blouse. It was as if she wore no blouse at all. I had never seen such a transparent blouse! Rachael noticed my wordless stare and looked down. She yelped and immediately covered her breasts with her hands, dropping her shopping bags on the wet sidewalk. Then she quickly pick up the bags, not wanting the things in them to get wet. Then she stood there for at least ten seconds, looking from her boobs to her bags and back at her boobs again.

"Wow! I guess there is nothing much I can do about that." There was futility in her voice and a blank expression on her face. We looked at each other in silence for several seconds. And then she laughed. A big, gut level laugh from deep within. Her embarrassment was clearly short-lived, and now she was seeing the humor in her situation.

"The wind obviously wanted to show off my ass. And now the rain wants to show off my tits. I may as well give away my clothes and become a nudist while in St. Augustine." She looked at me and burst out laughing again. And I joined her. As hot as her sexy displays had been all afternoon, and as turned on by them as I was, I had to laugh at the humor in the situation. And the more we laughed, the more people noticed her wet and transparent blouse. And the more they noticed her wet and transparent blouse, the more shocked expressions we could see. And the more shocked expressions we could see, the more we laughed. In seconds we were absolutely hysterical, and had difficulty keeping on our feet as we hurried to my car.

We were still laughing hysterically when I opened the passenger door to my Corvette. We stashed the bags in the crawl space behind the seats and then paused. As I stood from my stowing activities, Rae grabbed my arm and spun me around with surprising strength. And her words carried similar strength.

"This has me so hot that I want you to fuck me right now." She almost smashed her lips against mine in passion, pressing her body tightly against mine. The wood in my pants became steel, and I pressed it hard against her stomach. Rae shifted her hips a little to the side, making room between us for her hand to find my cock. She grabbed it as tightly as she could, squeezing and stroking me. And her shifting to the side allowed my hand to slide up her skirt and press against her pussy, I discovered that there were rivulets of her juices flowing down her inner thighs, showing how turned on she was. And this turned me on even more. Our lips separated long enough for me to look around and make sure no one was walking through the parking lot. And then I shoved two fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy. She screamed, and then went back to working my dick all the harder. And I finger-fucked her pussy as hard and as deep as I could, using first one and then two fingers. In less than a minute she screamed again, and then went completely stiff and completely silent. She squeezed her thighs together so tightly that I could not remove my hand. And her muscles rippled as they massaged my fingers with such sensual power that I thought my fingers would ejaculate, if they didn't break off first. For at least ten seconds she stood there, silent, with her back arched and her thighs squeezing my hand. Then, slowly, she began to relax and breathe again. Finally, I could remove my hand, and I tried to massage it without Rae noticing.

"Sorry if I crushed your hand. I didn't even notice it until I started coming down." Her concern was clear, but at the moment her aftershocks held her attention. After several more seconds, she had calmed enough to become fully aware of her surroundings. The first thing she did was look around, and her eyes froze on a couple standing on the sidewalk next to the parking lot. They were behind me, so I had no idea how long they had been there or what they had seen and heard. Even so, they were almost a hundred feet behind me with maybe ten cars between us, so I was fairly sure they really could not see anything. And I said as much to Rachael.

"You forget, Rick, that I make noise when I cum, loud noises, the kind of noises that clearly come from sex. And don't forget that I throw my head back and contort my body. No, I am pretty sure they watched us having sex." Clearly, there was no way I cold forget how much noise she made with her orgasm, but I chose to say nothing about that.

"Ah, but what did they really see?" I wasn't sure if my question was important, but I wanted to ask it anyway. "Everything below the roof level of the cars was totally hidden. What they saw and heard probably convinced them we were having sex, but they couldn't see anything. So they had no idea if it was my dick or my fingers inside you. They could only watch you cum." I paused long enough for that to sink in with her. She bent over and tried to peer through the car windows, but with all that many windows between us and the couple, it was obvious they could have seen nothing.

"Well..." Rachael was skeptical, but apparently convinced that nothing of importance could have been seen by the couple. Then she looked up with a devious grin on her face. "Well, since they cannot see anything, then I need to give you some relief. I know you have been turned on for several hours. And you are so hard. If I just kneel down here..." And before I knew it, she had my cock out of my pants and down her throat.

Immediately, the world ceased to exist, and any possible voyeurs simply did not matter. All that mattered was the joy of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Every few strokes she shoved my dick deep into her throat, pressing her nose into my public hair and her chin into my balls. I was in heaven. I tried hard to last longer, but I had been so turned on for so long that I simply could not hold out. And any resistance to pleasure was easily overcome by her expertise. She may claim that she had given no blow jobs in almost thirty years, but her expert abilities were phenomenal. In less than four minutes I was moaning a warning, but she just forced me even deeper into her throat, playing with my balls while she seemed to swallow my cock. Holding still, she stroked the underside of my cock with her tongue and massaged my cock with the muscles in her throat. And I came. And I shouted. And I came some more. Shot after shot left my balls and poured down her throat. As she pulled back a little so she could actually taste me, I opened my eyes and looked down. She was gazing up into my eyes with clear and obvious joy. The fact that she loved what she was doing to me spurred me on, and I just kept firing shot after shot into her mouth. My knees almost buckled and I held on to her shoulders to keep standing. And I still shouted. The intensity of my orgasm surprised, almost shocked me.

After ten or fifteen seconds of cleaning my cock with her tongue, savoring the very last I could deliver, she stowed my dick in my pants and zipped me up. She smiled at me and then proclaimed to the world, "Good to the last drop."

Then, without a word, she turned and opened the car door, seating herself without even flashing any legs. And she smiled sweetly through the car window, motioning for me to get in and take us home.

"I love this incredible woman!" I exclaimed to the world, as I walked around the car to get in. And the couple who had been standing behind me on the sidewalk next to the parking lot clapped and cheered.

When we got back to the motel, Kelsey leaned over and kissed me, and then reminded me about dinner. "See you in an hour." She smiled again and ran to her door, unlocked it, and disappeared inside. I sat there for another few minutes, listening to the deep, throaty sound of the powerful Corvette engine, while I reviewed the high points of the afternoon. As I did so, I came to realize there were no moments which were not high points. The entire afternoon had been simply unforgettable.

The teasing was unbelievable. The flashing was incredible. The sex was awesome. I soon realized that if I didn't stop reviewing the afternoon, I would run out of superlatives with which to describe things. As I sat in that parking lot trying to empty my mind, I saw a dream or a vision or a fantasy develop. I saw a huge whirlpool swirling and sucking things down into its center. And I saw the word, "love," swirling around in that whirlpool. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of words printed on little signs flowed around the spiral of that whirlpool, all of them said "love" in bright red letters, all of them swirled down that vortex and disappeared. And yet there were more, always more. There seemed to be an infinite supply of little signs with "love" written on them, no matter what happened to them. There was more than enough to handle the storm causing the vortex; there was more than enough love to last forever.

There was always more love.

Noise brought me out of my vision - the laughter of some kids as a family walked through the hotel parking lot on its way to the beach. Four kids, ranging from about five to about twelve. Four kids like my family. Mom and dad watching over the kids, making sure they were okay. Mom and dad laughing with the kids as they had their very noisy fun. Todd and Kelsey providing love and guidance and opportunities in so many ways for the kids to grow up...

"SHIT!" I shouted to my dashboard as I pounded on my steering wheel. "SHIT!" I repeated. I was angry at something, yet somehow I saw the family scene as warm and peaceful. So why am I so pissed off? I asked myself. There was no answer forthcoming in my mind.

I shook my head to clear it and went inside my hotel room to get ready for dinner.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12