All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 04'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUCKING RED HOT

JUST LOVE FUCKING WITG TWO CUNTS AT A TIME, MIND BLOWING, GETTING DRUNK ON ALL THAT CUNT JUICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story

Hope you add more to this story. I think its very good.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
A suggestion, some comments and a few compliments.

Get an editor. Your writing isn't bad, but some of the spelling grammer and structural errors I've seen could be easily avoided by having an extra set of eyes look it over.

A few logical/cultural errors I've noticed (includes all four chapters):

-A 115lbs girl who is 5'6" is not going to be "almost as strong if not stronger" than a 185lbs guy who is 6'1".

-U2 has been a top selling band since the mid-80's. The parents would have known who Bono was.

-The twins have just turned 19 but the parents are only celebrating their 15th anniversery? While not out of the realm of possibility it's still a stretch.

-A DMV that issues the printed DL with picture before you leave? The parents with not quite 15 years of marriage and 19 year old twins is far more likely.

-19 year olds that are just getting their licence? At least it's more believable than a DMV that issues photo DL's while you wait.

-Some of the car sex was also a stretch. At one time I had a 1969 Delta88 4-door, the kind of land boat with a huge back seat, bench front seat and lots of room in the passanger compartment. I was considerably smaller than 6'1" 185lbs but couldn't make the sex work as well as the characters did in the story. Believe me I tried!

That was the bitter, now the sweet-

Not a bad story overall. I did like the bit with the mom & aunt manuvering the kids into a confession. The scene with the kids watching their parents followed by the mom watching her kids was very hot (well done sir), as is the promise of group action with the kids and their mom and the implied group sex with both mom & aunt with the kids. figure a way to get dad involved and you'll have all sort of possible sex combo's with which to entertain us.

Please do continue writing this story, at least until you've work the plot and brought the thing to a decent conclusion.

Thank you for taking the time to present your work, and for reading my comment.

Regards,

1SB

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 13 years ago
Note to 1sickbastard

This is a good story, and like the majority it has some faults. However, you need to move, or at least realize that not every place is a slow as where you live. In Arizona you DO get your license WITH photo ID before you leave! So please don't judge this too harshly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keeps getting better and better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing story for a guy in his early 20s

Usually it takes longer to develop such an intricately and wonderfully filthy mind. It's great that the hero fucks his sister--after all, that's what brothers are for. I'm going to check later installments of AIB, to see if the horny lad gets to stick his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, which of course is the absolute best place for any boy's cock to be. Here's my advice to every son. Mom's given you so very much all your life. Now it's your turn to give her something precious. How about the great big load of semen you've got in those young balls of yours? Believe me, mom'll appreciate it. As the saying goes, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

lazyhornylazyhornyabout 9 years ago
love hurts

The love in this story makes my fingers hurt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Deaf Dad

Seriously, with all the screaming and yelling going on while dad is asleep leaves me with only 3 conclusions. 1: Dad is deaf. 2: Dad sleeps the sleep of the dead and nothing less than a nuclear explosion can wake him. 3: Dad sleeps with ear plugs in and ear muffs on. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

This is funny shit lol.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
YES SHE DOES!

Dad asked about 15th anniversary gift

The kids are 19.

Is this an error?

Great series. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It is possible to have a 15 th anniversary the parents may have married 4 years after the twins birth. Happens in most countries including America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it, but . . .

getting your driver's license at 19? Sounds like an immature 19 year old. What 19 year old guy jumps around when he gets his license? I got mine at 17 and didn't. My son got his at 16, looked at it, said, "About time," and walked out. Made me think Randy is actually a 15 year old girl - gets thrown around by his sister, jumps up and down when he gets his license, lacks the balls to call out his mom and aunt.

The entire plot twist about who had sex with Randy irked me. When I was 19, if someone from my family snuck into my room and had sex with me, I would have blurted out at the breakfast table the next morning, "Who fucked me last night?" Then let the chips fall where they would. But I guess Randy being a 15 year old girl in this chapter WOULD lack the balls to do that.

My irritation comes because I enjoyed the first three chapters. I liked his taking charge. I liked the budding relationship between Randy and Rita. I liked his response to his aunt's testing. I will read a few more chapters hoping it gets back on track.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous