An Incest Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,057 Followers

"Fuck, I can't hold it any more! I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming! Fuuuuuuuuuck! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Just as she hit her orgasm I screamed I was cumming and started pumping her with my seed as I let out a loud grunt, which intensified her orgasm. The fact that we just had sex in front of our mom as she got off by watching us made our orgasms last that much longer and feel that much better. After what seemed like ages, we all finally came down from our sex highs and lay in silence, still in disbelief over what just took place, but satisfied nonetheless.

After we all regained our composure, mom joined us in the bed as we all caught our breath.

"I've never had an orgasm that powerful before!" mom said.

"I never thought I'd have sex in front of mom!" Rita followed.

"I never thought life could be this good!" I muttered exhausted. We lay in silence for a while, the only sounds being the ticking of the clock and our heavy breathing. Finally, Rita broke the silence.

"How long have you really known about us mom?" Rita asked.

"You want the whole truth?"

"Yea no more secrets," I followed.

"Ok, well I knew something wasn't right the day before your birthday at dinner, you two didn't say a single word to each other, and that just doesn't happen, so I paid close attention to both of you, and when nothing suspicious happened I let it go. Then the next day I couldn't sleep so I got up to get something to drink. On my way downstairs I heard moaning coming from Rita's room, but I thought she was just playing with herself. Then I heard a male voice in her room and thought she snuck someone in the house, so I opened her door a little to make sure she had someone in there before I ran in and made a scene and what do I see? My two kids fucking the life out of each other!

"So what made you set us up?" Rita asked.

"Were you gonna tell me you were fucking your brother? I don't think so! You know I don't like secrets in my house, especially one as big as this!"

I thought to myself, what if we didn't fall for her tricks, what then? "How did you know I would fall for your little foot trick? What if I just shrugged it off?"

"I wasn't completely sure you'd fall for that, but I had a plan B, C, and D just in case."

"I still can't believe you're ok with all this," Rita told her.

"If you two didn't care about each other the way you do I wouldn't be, I see the way you look at each other, and how excited you get when me and your father leave, you two are in love," she said grabbing both of our hands.

"Plus the sex is fantastic!" Rita smirked.

"Yea I see that, so good it has you faking hurt just to get some!"

We froze for a minute in awkwardness. "Yea I know all about the "injury" you had at the beach, me and your father used to do the same thing to get away from his parents, you guys are a chip off the old block."

We all lay there for a while enjoying each others company before mom decided to go back to her room.

"Ok my lovelies it's about time we all went to bed," she said tired.

I didn't want to go back to my room, at least not tonight I didn't. "Mom you think it'd be ok if we slept here together? I wanna wake up to the most beautiful girl in the world," I said as I looked at Rita.

"Awwww you two are gonna make me cry! Ok but lock the door, I'll tell your father you went for an early morning run if he asks."

She put back on her robe and headed for the door, just before she left she turned around. "You know that was my most intense orgasm yet! I really enjoyed watching you two fuck each other, maybe next time I'll have to join in." She winked at us then left the room.

Rita hopped up and ran to the bathroom, I guess to get my cum out of her since I heard the toilet flush a lot and water splashing in the sink. She came back in and locked the door, then crawled back into the bed and cuddled with me.

"Did you really mean what you said to mom, about me being the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"Of course I meant it, I wanna be right here when you wake up, so I can look into the eyes of the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with, my little sister, the love of my life."

A tear ran down her face as she pulled me closer to her and kissed me. "I love you so much right now," she said crying into my shoulder.

"I love you too, more than anything in the world. Now lets get some sleep, this time you wore me out today," I said wrapping my arms around her and spooning.

She cut out her lamp light and kissed me good night. "Hey Randy, you think mom was serious when she said she would join in with us?"

"I don't know, but considering what she's done so far I wouldn't put it past her."

She turned to face me and we lay there kissing until eventually she fell asleep in my arms. I just laid there watching her, knowing how lucky I am. Then all of a sudden my thoughts drifted back to mom and the last thing she said, for some reason I just couldn't get it out of my head.

She doesn't really want to have a threesome with her own kids, does she?

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,057 Followers