All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 24'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jtloljtlolover 9 years ago

Dude!!! Can't wait for the next one. In The begining chapters I was only in to these stories because of the sex. But now....words can't describe it. I'm emotionally almost physically involved. This is my drug please don't take as long to write another one it's killing me (or hey maybe just send me some as you write them so I won't have to wait...ehh ehh) Anyway thank you for such an awesome series and please, please PLEASE!! keep them coming.

Your not so humble and very much devoted reader, JTlol

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 9 years ago
5 Star WOW

Wonderful use of Imagery to portray the many wondrous workings of the mind, Well Done Sir I have followed this story religiously since it began and look forward to more if You decide to go that way, but Could understand it if You Left it here, I just hope that You do not!!

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Nice ride!

Great exploration of the riddle of the mind. There is so much of this chapter the philosopher in me enjoyed. You even touch on a bit of theology (very little) but you do it in such a subtle way as to keep it from becoming a focal point in the story, it is just a nice feature. I really enjoyed the idea that we choose our own hell and it is up to us, with a little guidance, to get ourselves out of the locks or boundaries we create. I have given your story 5 stars each time I read them, however the way you treat Randy's struggle with himself makes me wish I could give you more than 5 stars, around the 8 or 9 mark. Thank you!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

I still feel this guy is a tool....who goes to a party to get smashed when he doesn't want anyone to know he is sleeping with his sister? He deserved to have all that crap happen cause he is a Moron...these last like 5 chapters were just filler

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please add a couple of more chapters. I think we need to see Randy's reunion with Rita (healed from the gunshots), helping Rita forgive Ashley, and a bit more with Randy's "girlfriend & her brother". Overall, a really GREAT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not what expected

its very different to your normal style and I was a bit dissapointed by the fact that u had repeated some of the last chapter that took like a fith of the story. I feel that u took too long to get to the conclusion of this chapter and the conversations between randy and his conscience was a biit long and found it boring.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

From someone who has always loved your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Series

I love this series and completely agree with the other comments on how they've gotten emotionally evolved,amazing chapter and series! I literaly can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Commenting before reading

THANK YOU FOR GETTING IT OUT. I'm commenting before I read! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chapter

Is their gonna be another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happened

I love this series. In fact every week i check to see if the new addition. But this isnt like your usual writing. While it is great to change your style and evolve your writing tallents, you should keep a constant theme throughout a story line. I hope in your next issue you revert back to the original theme. Never be pressured by the demand of your audience to put out a new issue, because if the issue isnt to the quality of the rest of your stories. Please go back to the story line of rita and randy's dangerous love life, while staying away from the theological view of your protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have jumped the shark beyond repair

I owe an apology to Frank Kapra. I'm sorry Mr. Kapra, I was not aware that it could get any more cheesy than you. I had no clue that it was possible to take such a beloved series grounded in reality and completely ruin it with guardian angels, limbo and talks of destiny. But most of all, I had no clue that a previously talented writer could huff enough bottles of formaldehyde to think that after showing nothing resembling human emotion, it would be possible for any thinking person to "forgive" Ashley. Ashley is the only person in this story that isn't a character, she is a plot device, nothing more. There is absolutely no understanding as to why she behaves the way she does. "I hate men,"......Ok, she clearly dealt with some hard issues, but if you don't show those issues then her statement has zero validation or emotional connection. "It was the right thing to do.." No it wasn't, it was the wrong thing to do. Seeing her die would be sooooooooo karmic. I leave you asking in all honesty: Why DID Randy save her?

ccb9951ccb9951over 9 years ago
Love This Story

I love this story and hope it continues on for as long as you wright

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Seriously. Distain isn't even a freaking word! How do you misspell disdain, and not notice? Also, this chapter, and the three or four before it, we're among the more agonizingly awkward things I've read in years. Not the worst, not at all. That's the problem. They were just good enough that all the goofs, the bizarre, inconsistent behavior of the characters, and the mishmash of good and excruciatingly not-quite-right grammar...it actually hurt, a little bit. But I'm powering through, because damn it, I'm no quitter.

I Know you didn't finish the second part of the finale, but I'm guessing the last "official" chapter will suffice. (I checked the comments of the final chapter first)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous