All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 25'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chapter

Is there going to be a chapter 26

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I would love to see a chapter 26?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Following this series for a loong time now, Kev and I want to thank you for all the ongoing effort and thought you put into this series for us. This was a good read and you managed to tie things up inside the story I didn't think you would be able to! Not sure if this is the ending of the series now or whether you keep on writing it. If you don't, I must say thanks and it has been a pleasure ;) If you do, I look forward to his return to the house and maybe some girls of the house want to let him know how much they appreciate him back in their lifes and what a brave hero he has been. Just a thought ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You rare treasure.

Even though the chapters take a while... they keep coming, for Years. Awesome story, great little world. Even though there is a stopping point here, we would all love for you to continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please kill Ashley off

She could give away all her money, she could cure cancer, she could end world hunger, she could legalize incest across the globe for Randy and Rita, she could solve every problem humanity has, is, and will face. But it will never be good enough. Ashley is an unlikeable character in every sense of the word. No amount of guilt can make up for her psychosis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good end to the conflict

At first when I read about the disputes with Ashley, I thought it was gonna end off with the twins playing BDSM with Ashley or something like that, like a lot of nasty stories round here. But this story took an unexpected turn into solving this conflict so peacefully, full of love. I like how this story brings the message across that we should solve conflicts with love and peace, even though this story is an erotica. The recent chapters are a proof of your wisdom and mastery of literature writing. Well done and keep it up.

Also, now that the twins are done with Ashley, the next step would be coming clear with their dad, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
out of words

That was one of the best chapters of this series. I beg you to make a continuation of this as I am so pumped up for the next chapter. Please continue with this if you had any thought of ending it but other then that it was brilliant and very well written.

wadejamesxxxwadejamesxxxover 9 years ago
OMFG THANK GOD

Thank you so much can't wait for Chapter 26 now

Allnatural101Allnatural101over 9 years ago
more I beg u

I liked this story so much I followed u from lushstories to here. if u end it here I understand but I hope u will continue this story. I would like to see his they deal with their dad and how the Ashley situation plays out does she become a true friend or does she get pushed to the side but if she does it would contradict past parts of the story. and that line from a previous chapter "the ringpg isn't even on ur finger yet and ur ready setting up doublee dates

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Omg should make movie of this story !! So far is the best!!

Stop adding one chapter , add at least 3 o 4 plz . I read the story 5 times it is just so good :)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

I have never read a more extraordinary story. this makes me have something to wait for. I check every day for the newest chapter. Thank you for your wonderful story. -B

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't stop

I've been reading these from the start so good please don't stop writing ever!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

you are good. I hop the store keeps going . I have to know what happen to Randy, Rita and Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more plz

plz continue the story and maybe if possible allow someone to become pregnant from one the guys or maybe several ppl it can even be mom from dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Mona Lisa of all porn stories

HOLY JEZUZ ! Your story just keeps getting better and better man. If it weren't for the whole incest thing, I'm sure you could make this into a movie. But since you can't.... hmmmm.... Actually there could be a manga of it.

Keep on writing this man.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

She purposely put him through hell for a week and then just expects him to forgive and drop it in on second? Nope. He needs to stay away from Rita.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous