All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 32'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 9 years ago
electrifying series

I love your series and am dying to read more I counted the days between last chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still need a different Editor

What kind of editor can't catch simple spelling and grammar errors, and the flow us the same. I suspect that you were and still are editing yourself. Seriously...get a good editor. You're putting too much time into the store is and they have too much potential to be ruined this way.

Commonsense101Commonsense101almost 9 years ago
Gonna Wanna Noone

While the editing on this chapter is leaps and bounds above the others I see that you are still using 'noone' most of the time when you mean 'no one' instead. If you wish to use one word then I suggest 'nobody' but I did notice that your editor caught one and changed it to 'no one'.

My second quibble is with your overuse of 'gonna' and 'wanna' in place of 'going to' and 'want to'. I understand the children talking that way but all of the adult characters too? I may have missed the state in which this story takes place. Is it in the southern United States where everyone speaks like rednecks?

In spite of those quibbles I must say that I am enjoying your series and hope that the twins' father realizes that he is not using common sense in dealing with the situation.

Your helping of common sense for the day

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Love this story. I've read every chapter and not once has a spelling error or wrong word usage ruined a story for me. Don't understand those people that focus on that instead of this excellent story. Eagerly awaiting the last few chapters. Very well done again. 5 big stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First of all, I have waited and checked for weeks to find when the next chapter would come. Thank you for writing it. Second of all, don't listen to all the grammar and spelling nazis, it's not like you're going to publish this. As long as people can get the story it's fine! Keep up the fantastic writing and thank you so much for uploading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuity errors

I know it was said many chapters ago, but isn't Jim supposed to be the twins' dad's boss. If I also remember correctly, didn't the dads go on a business trip together. Now you changed Jim to a caterer. Just another reason, in addition to your bad grammar, that you need a quality editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you don't have to read it

I am sick of all the anonymous readers always bad mouthing writers. No one is twisting your arm to read his story 'If you think it is so bad quit reading it! I for one enjoy it just as it is .

kevin_88kevin_88almost 9 years agoAuthor
Fed Up

I decided to read these comments on a really bad day, which I shouldn't have done, so I'm not holding back. This shit about grammar is getting old. If you don't like the way my stories are written then don't read them, simple as that. I have it the way it is because it's set to the way people talk in real life. No one talks in perfect fucking English. If you show me someone who says they talk in perfect English when they have a personal conversation I'll show you a liar. It seems more of the complaints are coming from anonymous people, which seems pretty convenient, but I'll address them anyway. To the person who insists I edit my own stuff because it has the same flow, there's a reason for that, I wrote the damn story, so it should have the same flow. I informed the editor to leave certain things alone and to change any major things he caught. He missed a few mistakes, yeah, but who cares. He's doing a favor for me and he's not getting paid, and I'm not that picky where it has to be perfect. If I wanted to write a college essay I'd do it, It's a porn site, calm the fuck down. To the person named Commonsense101, I don't know where you're from, but everywhere I've been wanna, gonna, and no one are used commonly by kids AND adults, and I've been to a lot of places. Just because it's not your preference doesn't make it wrong. To the last anonymous comment, yes I had Jim as the dad's boss in an earlier chapter (Starting at chapter 5 to be exact, one tends to remember his own stories), and yes I abruptly switched him to a caterer, and I had a reason for doing so, as I do with everything that changes noticeably, which was going to be explained fully in the next chapter, which you have now ruined. Now I have to scrap it and come up with something different, which will now be less exciting and probably get mentioned in passing since you drew attention to it, so thank you for that. I'll say it again, the grammar is meant to reflect real life talk, not one person talks proper in front of their friends, and if you think you do, listen to yourself next time you talk. If you have that much of a problem with the grammar of this story, then I suggest you go read another on this site, or one by a person who was paid to make sure the grammar is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please don't change any plans for this story. Write any way YOU THE AUTHOR want to write YOUR story and fuck what anyone else says.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I absolutely LOVE it

when critics of spelling and grammar can't write their own comments in a coherent manner!!!!

"What kind of editor can't catch simple spelling and grammar errors, and the flow us the same."

huh? Is that a question?

"What kind of editor can't catch simple spelling and grammar errors"

If so, where is the question mark?

Please translate "and the flow US the same" .

Or can't you catch simple spelling and grammar errors in your own posts? Perhaps you are writing upstream against the current?

"I suspect that you were and still are editing yourself. Seriously...get a good editor."

You're putting too much time into the store is and they have too much potential to be ruined this way."

God forbid good stores should be ruined by a self editing writer. Consequences in the retail world would go on forever.

Are you editing your own postings? Should I hazard a guess you meant to say You are putting too much time into the stories and they . . .?

I can't imagine what it would look like if you attempted to write even one full page.

Alas, the most egregious errors are always submitted by Anonymous posters, ergo, no way to contact them, and it is even less likely they will ever come back to read the responses to their post.

But they do make it fun to read the comments!

lol

Neptune60Neptune60almost 9 years ago
Follow through, Please

Kevin_88, I first found your stories after reading "The scene at the ice cream shop turns tragic." I have now read all bar the evil Ashley parts, Yes, it took a day to get to chapter 31, a day well spent.

You have maintained continuity throughout, I don't care that Jim used to be Mikes' boss, this is a story of relationships between siblings and how those around them are affected. If one anonymous twit has to point out an error that may make you write the following chapters less entertaining because you are pissed by said comments, then you only need to look at your previous logic from Jims' point of view. Who the hell cares, it's your stories and they are bloody good, please don't change the progress for the sake of one idiot.

We all look forward to the next chapter and the one after that and the one after those, etc, etc. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking nazis

It was fucking amazing, cant wait for the next few chapters and just to let you know that people who always have an urge to correct other peoples grammar actually have a disease, cant remember what it is called but they have it and fuck them. PEACE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Work Of Art

Totally worth the waiting, I keep checking everyday for the next chapter and when it came I almost read it immediately although at work.

Thanks for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confused

I am getting confused about the age of Randy,Rita,Chris and Stephanie.

They all need to be over eighteen..

No jobs, no school no college for starters

Mother and aunties ages are give as around 35 which means that the twins were born when she was 17 at the latest

The wilsons have been married for 15 years ( see conversation re cruise) which hints that their kids were born at least 4 years before they were married.

Quite a few inconsistencies. Or have I read it wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
its great

Your story is fantastic. Its nore than just a sleezy wank story. It is a stoty to follow and I love it. I have never kept checkin this site looking tonsee if the latest is out yet on anybother story. Inhave been riveted by this story. It is written quite well. It is a great story. You don't have to be perfect as a professional author. You should take solice in knowing that you are turning out work that people enjoy. Please don't change a thing based on the reviews of some grammar snobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for the rest of them. This story is definitely one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story

Loving your amazing story so far, love the complexity of the stories of all the characters involved and very much look forward to reading some more chapters soon. keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story man

Cant wait for the next chapter to come out. can u give an eta?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story, don't let the negatives grind you down kevin_88,

I always eagaly await the next chapter, I think its a shame you are gonna change your next chapter due to a few people who have the audacity to nit-pick.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is absolutely perfect. I've read every chapter and not once have I ever had a complaint. Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just one inconsistency

Several chapters back you said that Jim Wilson was Mike Stevens boss. In this chapter, Jim Wilson is now a caterer. I don't know if you forgot this fact or what, but your new editor should have picked up on it. Time for a new editor. Other than that and grammatical and wording problems, I have enjoyed this story immensely.

daswizarddaswizardabout 8 years ago
Cedar Point?

I get the story is set in California. Cedar Point in 45 minutes? Southern California to Sandusky, Ohio - 45 minutes. Man, I want that car.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous