An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom stopped by to warn us about dad coming over, but I told her we already knew."

"He can come all he wants, I'm not going back with him, not without you."

"I think he already knows that, but it still won't stop him from trying."

"For what good it'll do. He has a better chance of becoming president than getting me back."

"So how much longer you got in there? All your bubbles are starting to disappear."

"I have a good little while left. Their hot water lasts longer than ours does. I still have around thirty minutes of it left. Why, you getting lonely out there without me?"

"A little bit, but it is kinda relaxing sitting on the front porch by myself, at least now it is."

"I'll be out soon, then we can both relax out there together, well once my hair dries."

"Let me get outta here before Jim just happens to walk by and gets suspicious."

"Don't go too far, I might need your help with something," she teased as I left the bathroom.

I went back downstairs and back to the porch to sit in my now new favorite seat. I could smell all the seafood Jim and Marie were cooking as I breezed through the living room and out the door, and it smelled pretty damn good. Stephanie and Chris still haven't gotten back yet, and if what Jim said about soggy seafood was true then Chris better pull Stephanie outta the store and get back here. My phone beeped and I checked it to see I had a message from Rita. I guess she figured out how to use her phone after all. I opened the message to see a picture of her from the neck down with bubbles splayed in different areas on her body and her foot turning the hot water knob and a caption that read "something to help you relax" with a wink face at the end. It was definitely a hot picture. It was even hotter because I was able to keep it since it didn't have her face in it.

She was so good at taking sexy pictures without trying. I saved it to my gallery and enlarged it to full screen and stared at it for a while. The girl with this perfect body was head over heels in love with me, just as I was with her. We were at this critical part in our life where every decision we made affected our future, and thanks to mom reassuring me, I was gonna make sure that every decision we did make involved us still being together, no matter what. I was torn from the picture by the sound of a car approaching really close, and I looked up to see Stephanie and Chris pulling back into the driveway. Chris got out with the computer tower and Stephanie with a small bag and two big bags from clothes stores.

"SO, find anything good?" I asked as they walked up to the porch.

"As you can see, Steph spent unnecessary money at the store as usual," Chris teased.

"You won't be saying that when you see me in this 'unnecessary' stuff," Steph replied.

"We'll see. There's nothing wrong with the tower, the guy builds them from scratch with a bunch of parts he finds and sells them. This one is a really good one."

"If they're that good I should go get me one for the heck of it."

"Might as well, they're cheap and well put together. So is this your new spot, the porch?"

"Only until Rita gets outta the tub. I was out here talking to my mom."

"She came over? What did she say? And why the hell is Rita still in the tub?"

"She was basically confirming what we already knew, that it's gonna be like this for a while, but we have to stick it out, no matter what. And Rita's still in the tub because apparently your hot water lasts way longer than ours and she's taking full advantage of it."

"It does last a long time though, I should go take me a bath when she's done," Steph said.

"Yeah that won't be happening for at least an hour after she gets out. She got in like five minutes after you guys left and she's been in ever since."

Before anyone could respond the front door opened and Rita poked her head out as she hid her towel wrapped body behind the wall. "What's everybody doing out here?"

"We just got back. Did you use up all the hot water?" Stephanie asked.

"Maybe. I'm sorry! It felt too good to get out. I didn't know you wanted to take a bath too."

"It's ok. I'll just take one later. I wanna try on this stuff I bought anyway."

"Don't you wanna take a bath first before you put on new underwear?" I asked.

"So you're just gonna ruin it for me? Fine, I'll wait until the hot water comes back twenty years from now. At least we got back in time for dinner right?"

"Yeah, they're almost done. Before we go eat I wanna talk to you guys about something first. I have a suggestion that might be crazy, but it just might work."

"What's it about? Oh, dumbass question Chris," Chris said to himself.

"Yeah, let's go to your room while we still have a few minutes before dinner."

Rita and Stephanie went to Stephanie's room to get dressed and Chris and I waited in his room for them to get back. They took a good minute but we figured they were going over the stuff Stephanie bought while she was out. About ten minutes later they came walking in all nonchalant and giggling like they we weren't waiting on them the whole time.

"Don't give us that look, you knew we were gonna be a while," Stephanie said.

"You still don't have to be so casual about it, just selfish," Chris joked.

"Ok, ok, Randy you said you had some kind of suggestion or something?" Rita asked.

"Wait, you don't know about this Rita? That must be a first," Stephanie said.

"I thought of it literally when I was talking to mom. I didn't get a chance to get back in the house and tell her. It happens. Anyway, I was thinking, I've been here for two weeks now, and it's been ok so far, but now that Rita's here, it's only gonna be a matter of time before dad shows up and causes a scene. I don't wanna cause any drama or have something slip out in front of Jim, since he still doesn't know anything, so I was thinking, and it's just a thought, what if me and Rita go stay at Ashley's house for a little bit?"

Everybody was quiet for a little bit, understandable, and Chris was the first to say something. Ashley's house? Why would you wanna go stay at Ashley's house?"

"Yeah what's wrong with here? You think you been here too long or something?" Steph asked.

"No, well yeah I have been here for a while, I don't wanna seem like I moved in."

"Mom and dad don't have a problem with that. They actually like that you're here."

"What about when dad shows up? If we get into an argument and something slips out what then? We don't know how Jim is gonna react. He might react like dad did."

"He might get upset but he won't throw a tantrum like your dad did, we know this for a fact."

"I thought the same thing about our dad, I couldn't have been more wrong what do you think Rita? You're sitting there awfully quiet. You gotta feel some kinda way about this."

"It makes sense. Going to Ashley's means we can keep dad in check. There's no way he's gonna blow up around one of his clients and jeopardize his job. Then on the other hand I just got here, I wanna stay here a while. We're getting alone way better with Ashley now but it's gonna take a couple more months before we're casually spending the night over there."

"Sooooo, was that a vote to go over to Ashley's or stay here? Chris asked.

"That's an I'm right in the middle kinda vote, I'm not sure where to go with it."

"Well like I said it was just a thought, I just wanted to see what everyone thought," I said.

"HEY RANDY, DID STEPH AND CHRIS GET BACK?" Jim yelled up the stairs.

"YEAH THEY'RE UP HERE, THEY GOT BACK A LITTLE WHILE AGO," I yelled back.

"OK YOU ALL CAN COME AND EAT THEN, FOODS READY."

"OK WE'LL BE DOWN. I guess we can figure something out after we eat."

"If you do go, does that mean Ashley officially becomes part of our circle?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, are we comfortable barging in her house without an invite?" Rita asked.

"No I'm not at that point with her yet, we still don't even really know her father, we know of him. And not just Ashley, what about Dana, Carina and Becky?" I asked.

"Well they're sort of a package deal. If we get Ashley they all come too, which means eventually they'll be in our houses too, and at some point we'll be in theirs," Stephanie said.

"We don't know where any of them live, they're always at Ashley's," Chris said.

"Does anybody have a problem with Ashley becoming part of the group?" Rita asked.

"I mean, a while ago I would've said yes definitely, but now, I mean, she actually went way out if her way to be nice and change, and she's actually fun to be around now," Stephanie said.

"Yeah, I'm actually agreeing with what she just said," Chris said. "The only thing with me is I just need a little more time to pass before I fully accept her as one of us."

"Yeah that's how I feel. All the money and trips to Cedar Point is good and all but it don't mean anything if I can' fully trust her, not saying I don't, it just needs

time," Rita said.

"So, I gather from all this, is that the idea is on the table, just not right now?" I asked.

"Basically yeah, but on the other hand, something like this could be what we need to fully trust her. Sleepovers like this always turn out to be some kind of bonding thing," Rita said.

"So we're back at square one. We had that big ass discussion only to come out in the same spot we went in with. Good talk, now I'm hungry," Chris said.

"Yeah we can table this until after we eat, I can smell those crab legs from up here," I said.

"Crab legs are mine, you can eat the salmon!" Stephanie yelled as she ran for the door.

We all bolted out the door after her and got tangled up on the stairs trying to be the first ones down so we could get our pick of what seafood we wanted, but when we finally got downstairs the plates were already set and the food was evenly distributed between everybody.

"Awww come on dad you know I like the crab legs!" Stephanie whined.

"Any changes you make will have to be bargained away to somebody else. If you want more crab legs you're gonna have to trade somebody for them, and not me," Jim replied.

"I'll trade you my crab legs, well some of them, you can't have all of them," Rita said.

"Ok what do you want, the salmon? I'll cut you half a piece and some chips," Stephanie said.

"I'll take the salmon and my pick of something you bought today from the store."

"I didn't even try anything on yet, I don't know if anything fits yet!"

"You know. You walked in there already knowing what you wanted and what size to get it in."

She thought for a minute. "If you get to pick then I get ALL your crab legs!"

"Is it really that big of a deal? It's just crab legs," Chris said.

"Shhhh, it's a very big deal, clothes are involved," Marie said grinning.

"Fine. You can pick from the clothes, but if you want shoes then it's my choice."

"Deal. If you bought what you said you were gonna buy earlier I already know what I want."

"That really just happened. They just traded crab legs for clothes," Chris said.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of women son. Try saying that five times fast," Jim said.

"Can I just trade it for crab legs instead?" Chris asked poking fun at Rita and Stephanie.

"Just curious, what exactly did you buy? I hope not lingerie or something like that."

"Dad!" Stephanie said.

"Jim what are you trying to do embarrass the girl?" Marie asked.

"I'd just like to know, seeing as both these girls are staying under the same roof as their boyfriends, who they most likely bought the clothes for. I'm just being a concerned parent. You used to buy stuff to wear for me all the time remember?"

"I still do. Not as much as I did when we were younger but I still do sometimes."

"The last time had to be some months ago, when you bought that sheer red..."

"OK! This is exactly where we didn't want the conversation to end up!" Chris said.

Marie pulled Jim in and kissed him on the cheek. "Awwww baby have I been neglecting you? I'll go down to the store first thing tomorrow and pick up something just for you."

"You might as well trade your crab legs to Stephanie and save the trip," I joked.

"I wish I was their size, I'm a couple sizes larger in the waist, and a few in the chest."

I tried one of the crab legs and was instantly hooked. "Wow, no wonder Steph's trying so hard to get more, these are good! How'd you get em to come out like this?" I asked Jim.

"My own little secret. I experiment a lot so I find a lot of tricks with food," Jim replied.

"Chris I'll give you a free download code for your crab legs," I said.

"Not you too man. Make it two and throw in your salmon and you got a deal."

"Oh jeez, everybody's trading away their food like they're Pokémon cards," Jim said.

"Think of it as a compliment dad, your food is that good," Stephanie said.

"I'll take it, and it better be. I didn't go through all that training for nothing."

"You used to be a chef? Like on one of those Iron Chef TV shows?" I asked.

"Not like that, but I did go to school for it. I was told I had a raw talent and to develop it, so I did, and now I have my own catering company. I get pretty decent business too."

"Up until now I never knew what you did. The only other guy I knew who had a catering company was on the TV show Arthur, his father. You should go on that

Hell's Kitchen show with Gordon Ramsay, you might get your own restaurant too," Rita said.

"Oh no, I'm fine with just the catering company, plus if he yelled in my face like that I'd be tempted to throw a side of lamb at him while it's still in the pan."

"You'd hardly be the first honey," Marie said. "I don't know how people put up with him."

"Publicity, money, press, free restaurant, take your pick," Chris said.

"You ever get overwhelmed with orders? Like fifty in one week or something?" I asked.

"I did at first, but I learned how to balance everything and not take more than I could handle. If I do get behind Marie's always there to help me though, when she's not working that is."

"You must have the easiest job in the world Mrs. Wilson. You don't have to get dressed, or worry about traffic, or leave the house, as long as you have your computer you're set," I said.

"I'm my own boss too, just like Jim. Every once in a while I do need to go to the facility and check on jewelry that just arrived, but basically yeah, I sell from home," Marie said.

"Watch, neither of them are gonna be anything close to what you guys are, well Stephanie might since you sell jewelry, but Chris, definitely not, " Rita said.

"Nope, I'm set on becoming a NASCAR driver, and if that doesn't work out, then I'll be a fisherman or work on an oil rig, they all get paid stupid money," Chris said.

"You couldn't have said a more different range of jobs if you tried," Jim laughed.

"Won't you be gone a lot with those jobs? NASCAR you're always on the road, fisherman you're always at sea, and on the oil rig you're there months at a time," Stephanie said.

"Yeah, well yeah, I guess I didn't think about that part, I saw all the money to be made."

She looked a little concerned. "You shouldn't take a job where you'll be gone all the time."

"Awww is Stephanie gonna miss her big brother if he leaves?" Marie teased.

"Stop it mom or I'm gonna throw a crab leg at you," Steph said pointing it at Marie.

"You are! You'd never waste a crab leg! My little girl wuvs her big bwuther!"

"Now I have to punch him in the mouth, go through his stuff and get him in trouble."

"Don't be like that. It wouldn't be the first time you got upset at your brother leaving. Remember when he went to your grandma's and you had to stay because

you were sick? I almost ran out of space on the tape recording your hour long speech."

"Who said he was leaving? He hasn't even said if he was for real yet!"

"Wait there's a tape? Please tell me you still have said tape," Rita said.

"We should. We have a bunch of home movies stored up, they're all on VCR though. We'd have to go through the stuff in the attic just to see if we still have one," Jim said.

"I'll take that job," I said. "I'm dying to see how they were when they were little."

"Do we really have to do this? Those movies could be long gone by now," Chris said.

"Nope, I made sure I kept all of them. I should get them switch to DVD now," Marie said.

"That settles it. After dinner we catch up on the wonder years of Stephanie and Chris. I can't wait to see what little adventures you guys had when you were younger," Rita said all giddy.

"Don't laugh, I'm sure Mrs. Stevens has some home movies of you guys too, and I'm gonna be calling her so we can watch every embarrassing moment you guys had too," Steph said.

"We're twins, everything we did back then was embarrassing, from the matching clothes, to matching hair, to matching beds, it doesn't bother us anymore."

"Matching hair? Yeah make sure you get us that tape first," Chris laughed.

"It seems so long ago. VCR tapes were still around. Man I feel old," Jim said.

"It was the late 90s. VCR's were on their way out. It's not like in the 80s where we still had Betamax and record players and all that, ok that actually does make me feel old," Marie said.

"Well you know they have that saying, you're only as old as you feel," I said.

"Well then I'm about seventy because I can't move after eating all those crab legs," Steph said.

"Everyone just about done? Ok, we'll go at it like this. Randy and Rita since you wanna see the home movies, you have to go to the attic and get them, Stephanie and Chris you have to wash and put up the dishes. I would say put up the leftovers but there aren't any. While you're all doing that Marie and I will relax on the couch and wait for you to finish your jobs, and when you come back with the VCR I'll hook it up. Everybody know what they're doing?" Jim asked.

"Fine with me. Let's go find those tapes," Rita said as she got up and headed for the stairs.

I went after her and we went up to the attic, which was just stacked with boxes on both sides of the walls and had old desks and end tables and stuff straight ahead of us. The good thing was they were organized and the boxes were marked so we were able to pinpoint where the movies were in no time, it was getting to them that was gonna be the issue.

"I guarantee they're all the way in the back, watch, all the VCR stuff," Rita said.

I laughed as we started to slide out boxes so we could get to the back row and work our way forward, and just like Rita said, the back row. There was a box with only VCR's in it and a few more with all the movies that went with it, but it wasn't until we got all the way into the corner that we found the box with the home movies, and there were a lot to pick from.

"Which ones should we get? How about Stephanie's fifth birthday, or Chris' first day of school, or the family trip to Niagara Falls? I wanna watch them all," Rita said.

"We probably will. How come we never got to go to Niagara Falls?"

"It got cancelled when we had to go with dad for his job remember? We stayed in that crappy hotel and we had to share a bed because one of them didn't have a mattress on it."

"Oh yeah, I remember. The TV only had like six channels, and none were any worth watching. What were we like, fourteen then? Yeah fourteen sounds about right." She stopped sorting through movies and just sat there leaning on her hand, looking at me. "What?"

"Can you imagine if we'd started messing around then? All the times we had to go with dad while he was starting out? We could've broken in so many hotels..."

"I don't think I was fully aware of women then. It wasn't until I was about to turn fifteen that puberty finally stopped playing jokes on me, I was a real late bloomer."

"I bloomed when I turned thirteen. Mom gave me the whole speech, the bag of hygiene stuff, told me about boys and sent me on my way. I can still kinda remember the talk."