An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how do you feel knowing your kids are kids are sleeping together Jim? Pissed?" dad asked.

"No Mike I'm not pissed. I'm a lot of things, but pissed isn't one of them. You know you can come to me with anything, you two don't have to hide anything from me," Jim said.

"This is kind of a big deal. We wanted to be careful when we told you," Stephanie said.

Jim readjusted his standing posture. "Well I'd be lying if I said it didn't come as a shock, but I stand by the words I said about Randy and Rita, I may not understand why you sleep with your brother, but it's your life, and I just have to accept it."

"Me too sweetie," Marie said. "I'd much rather accept the fact that you sleep with your brother than lose both of you. Like Jim said, it's your life. We'll just have to deal."

"It's not just a friends with benefits thing mom, we love each other. It may not be as strong or as out there as Rita and Randy, but we do," Stephanie said.

"You don't have to get it all out now honey, we can sit down later and talk about it, as much as you want, so that we all have a better understanding of the situation," Jim said.

I saw the way Jim handled it and wished it could've been that way for us. He didn't yell, he didn't get upset, if he did then he had one of the best poker faces I've ever seen. After that no one knew what to say, we all stood there waiting for someone to say something, anything.

So that's it Jim? You're ok with your little girl sleeping with her older brother?" dad asked.

"What I think doesn't matter in a situation like this. But to answer your question, am I ok with it? I don't know, I won't know the answer to that until time passes, but I will respect their decision to do it because it's just that, their decision," Jim replied.

That's good. At least you know where you stand. Me? I can't accept it. The world is an ugly place when it has something to exploit, and I won't let my kids be victims. I may seem like an asshole, but if that's the route I have to take then that's just how it's gonna have to be. I think I had enough yelling for one day, we should be getting home. Rita, grab your stuff and let's go."

"I've never disobeyed you in my life dad, because I never had to, but this time you don't give me a choice. I'm not coming back, unless you let Randy come back too," Rita said.

"Rita I'm not trying to do this, grab your stuff and let's go."

"Dad no! Did you hear anything they said? You can't just separate us by force, it won't work!"

"I can, and it will. Get your stuff and let's go, I'll be waiting in the car. Goodnight everyone."

He turned and headed for the door. After everything that had been said, nothing changed in him, nothing. After seeing how Jim handled the situation and accepted them for the decision they made he didn't change the way he went about it at all. After everything that happened he still left out with the same attitude he came in with, and it pissed me off. It pissed me off so much that I wasn't gonna just let him leave without letting him know.

"DAD STOP!" I yelled. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? ANSWER ME!"

He stopped for a second, and then kept walking for the door. He didn't even wanna hear what I had to say. The last two weeks have been nothing but unnecessary torture. We put up with his conditions, even longer than we were asked to, and nothing changed. The way he was acting right now, like he was ashamed of us, did nothing but push us away from him. if he didn't stop, he would push us away for good, and the way he was acting it was like it wouldn't matter, as long as we stopped doing what we were doing, which wasn't an option. Him ignoring me like that, like I was just some random person and not his son, pushed me to my boiling point.

"I said ANSWER ME!!"

He stopped, turned around, and gave me a death stare, and then he stormed towards me, but I held my ground. I wasn't running any more, not from dad, not from us, not from anything.

"YOU KNOW WHY I'M DOING THIS! DON'T ASK QUESTIONS YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO! I WILL NOT STAND BY WHILE MY KIDS SCREW EACH OTHER!"

"Your kids? We haven't been your kids in two weeks dad! I've been 'him' and Rita might as well be prison inmate 5277 or something! It's like you're ashamed of us!"

"Do you know what you're doing? I mean really, do you know what you're doing? You don't, that's why I'm here, to get you back on trach before you mess your life up, and Rita's."

"How are we gonna mess up our lives dad? We're not gonna go blabbing to everyone we meet, we're not stupid. You didn't even know about us until a little while ago!"

"But I found out though. Just like the outside world will. You're gonna slip up again and it's gonna be on a bigger stage, and once you do you can't take it back! Don't you get it? You're toying with your lives! Once this gets out, you won't have lives anymore, you won't!"

"Why not? Because it's socially unacceptable? We won't let it get out, and if it does, who cares? We don't! It won't be the end of the world! We don't care what the world thinks, we care what you think, and mom thinks, and Aunt Lisa thinks. Why do you think we agreed to all those crappy terms you set for us? We want you to be ok with us seeing each other!"

"How could I possibly be ok with something like that Randy? This isn't you choosing to go to college in another state, or not following in my footsteps to be a realtor, this is you sleeping with your sister! I just can't be the only one who sees the wrong in all of this!"

I paused. "You know what dad, yeah it is wrong. A brother and sister are not supposed to do the things we do. Yeah it is against society's rules, but you know what? Some rules are made to be broken. I can't turn off my feelings for her any more than you can for mom, or Marie can for Jim. You can't help who you fall for dad, sister or not!"

He sighed, turned and headed for the door, but before he walked out he turned around and looked me square in the eye. "I'm sorry son, this is something that I just can't get behind. No matter how much you try to convince me, I can't be ok with this."

"Dad... just try. For the sake of our family, just try, please."

"Dad please, if we ever need you to understand anything in our life, this is it," Rita said.

"Mike, they're begging you, they don't wanna lose you in their life," Aunt Lisa added.

"I understand that, but I just..."

"But what? These are your kids, and they're asking, begging, for your approval," mom said.

I could tell by his face that after everything that was just said, he still wouldn't budge. "I can't, I just can't go along with this. I have to go. Rita, are you coming?"

She looked up at dad and although it pained her to do it, she shook her head no. dad dropped his head, turned around and walked out the door without another word. For a while the rest of us just stood there, not knowing what to say. Stephanie was now holding Chris' hand and Rita pulled me into a hug, which I instantly returned. I looked over at mom and Aunt Lisa who came over and got in on the hug to try to comfort us.

"He's coming around, slowly but surely. He just needs more time," mom said.

"How can you be so sure? You saw the way he was, nothing's changed," Rita followed.

"Yes it has, for one he didn't get violent, two, he actually listened to what everyone had to say, and three, he actually gave Rita a choice on whether she wanted to come home or not. Those are all big things. He's still your father. No matter how upsetting me might be right now, he is only doing what he thinks is best for you. He's thinking about you two, not himself."

"Your mom is right," Jim said. "He doesn't sound vindictive or look like he's doing anything to intentionally hurt you. His main focus is your well-being. He might be taking a few bad steps along the way in my opinion, but his motives are pure."

"So where do we go from here?" I asked. "What happens now?"

"You live your lives, there's nothing more you can do," Aunt Lisa said.

I pulled out of the hug when I saw Stephanie and Chris step over into the circle. "Thanks man, you didn't have to out yourselves for us, but we appreciate that you did."

"Ahh man don't worry about it, we got your back. We wanted to tell, and the way your father was jumping on you guys that seemed like the perfect time to speak up," Chris said.

We really were gonna tell you guys, we didn't think like this though," Stephanie said.

"It's ok, after all that's happened I can see why you wanted to wait," Marie said.

Dad honked the horn from outside to let mom and Aunt Lisa know he was ready to go, and they took that as their cues to say goodbye to everyone and be on their way.

"We'll keep talking to him. It's only a matter of time before we figure out a way to get through to him. I don't see him being like this forever," mom said.

"We hope so. If anyone can get through to him, you guys can," Rita said.

We all exchanged hugs with them and watched them out the door. "Make sure you look out for each other, and don't weird out Jim and Marie now that the secrets out," Aunt Lisa said.

"I'll bring some fresh clothes and other things throughout the week, be good now," mom said.

They left out the front door and we waited until we saw the headlights back out and leave, and then we sat down on the couch, not knowing what our next move was gonna be.

"So, longer than Rita and Randy? Exactly how much longer are we talking about?" Jim asked.

"Umm, some years. Not before thirteen. I'd say around two and a half years," Chris said.

"Two and a half years all while bring under the same roof as us? And you managed to keep it secret all this time? I don't know if I should be impressed or worried."

"I'm just glad you're not angry. Me made sure to be real careful," Stephanie said.

"Yeah. Well this is a tough way to find out you aren't virgins anymore, but at least I can trust the ones you're with. I can trust you right? You're being safe and everything?"

"Yes we are, we don't want a bad situation on top of a bad situation."

"Well it's been a long day. We don't have to talk about this whole thing tonight. We can have a family discussion tomorrow if you're up for it. Rita, Randy, you're welcome to join."

"Thanks, but we might sit that one out, one brother sister combo at a time," I joked.

"Well that's one way to look at it. At least you're able to find a spec of humor in all this. Ok, I don't know about you Marie but I'm ready for bed, this day started off interesting and took an even bigger turn. It took a lot out of me."

"Yeah I'm gonna head to bed too, but first things first, what about the sleeping situations? Brothers/sisters, boyfriends/girlfriends, I don't know what to make of it," Marie said.

"I guess the logical thing would be to say boys in one room and girls in the other, but after being apart for two weeks I don't think that arrangement would sit too nicely with Rita and Randy. My question is, if we let you all bunk up can we trust you to be good?" Jim asked.

"Yes sir, we won't do anything, I promise. I'm just happy she's here," I said.

"We won't do anything either dad, I don't like her all like that anyways," Chris joked.

Stephanie playfully pushed out of Chris' grip. "Punk. Now you're sleeping on the floor."

"Well that's settled, and I don't have to question whether or not I can trust you, I know I can, so I'll call this good night. See you all in the morning, but not too early, it's my day off."

"Jim headed upstairs and Marie went up behind him. Halfway up the stairs and turned to us after Jim was clear and came back down. "Thanks again everybody for not saying too much."

"We all said we wouldn't say anything, once you paid us all off," Chris joked again."

"Always the blackmailer. Be good, and don't stay up too late."

"What's the point, we already promised we wouldn't do anything," Stephanie said.

She went back upstairs and I went and sat down on the couch and Rita came and sat down next to me. I leaned back into the couch and just sat there, taking it in.

"You guys can take my room, Steph and I will share hers. If, I mean if, something happens, I'm not saying it will, but if it does, change my sheets, immediately," Chris said.

"Don't worry Chris, I promise not to orgasm on your sheets, tonight," Rita teased.

He chuckled on the way upstairs behind Stephanie not knowing whether to believe her or not. We both just sat on the couch, trying to figure out our next move, but coming up with nothing. This situation with dad wasn't something we could talk our way out of. This was completely out of our control. The only thing we could make sure of is that we stayed together, and there was nothing that was gonna get in the way of that, not even dad.

"One thing at a time Randy. We can't overwhelm ourselves," Rita said.

"Yeah, I just want it all to be over, everything to be ok."

"I know, me too. But for right now I'll take this over anything," she said as she hugged herself into my side and lay her head on my shoulder. "I love you Randy."

"I love you too Rita."

Who knows what's gonna happen with dad. Who knows if he'll ever accept us. One thing I did know was that Rita was back in my arms again, and I'll be damned if I let her be taken away from me again. As bad as today went, mom and Jim pointed out some good points, good points that just might be enough to make this whole thing do a 180. I hope so, because I don't wanna spend the rest of my life without dad in it, I don't want to, but I will if I have to.