All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 34'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsover 8 years ago

Love your story and no i cant believe there is only one chapter left :((((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 35

Nothing to worry about, until a gas leak at the restaurant with everyone there again causes an explosion that kills the whole group. The End.

Just kidding, love this story and the direction you have taken it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It better end happily

I hope this ends happily cuz I spent a lot of time reading all these chapters and i don't want a bad ending. Imo it ruins a story when a sad ending happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only thing I dislike

Chris and Stephanie coming with them, I'm okay with Chris and Stephanie being a couple but I kinda felt it would be so nice for Rita and Randy to be on their own together, not Rita Randy Chris and Stephanie, I love the series but this one bit I just really really dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it can't be

Please make a spin off Rita and Randy take Seattle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jim's Job

Great job with the way you wrote Jim's career change into the story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I love this story. You have made the characters so real like. In this you have the sex/erotica that you would expect, but there is so much more in here. When they argue,talk,joke with each other seems so realistic. I have laughed, got angry, and even cried right along with the characters. The emotion of the people comes through so clear. I found this story and couldn't stop reading it, until I got to the end of this part. Congrats on a great story, and looking forward to the last chapter. (Unless there is more?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I wanted to read all of the chapters before making my comments and all I can say is this is a superbly written, outstanding story. Yes there were a few typos and editing issues as so many have pointed out, but this is a porn story website at the end of the day and the errors didn't make the story less gripping in any way.

I was glad that this wasn't the usual far fetched incest story where everyone fucks everyone in the family. You made sure that there were ups and downs and actually made a connection with the readers.

My only slight disappointment was that there was no full swap between the two sibling couples but I can see why you did that.

I hope that this is not the end and that you do some sort of follow up story of Seattle, perhaps set a few years in the future.

Once again thank you and I wish you all the best for your future writing.

Trevor

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Erm...

"and this one guy had her do a week of his community service, she was on the highway in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash for twelve hours a day."

So you're allowed to use a stand-in for court ordered punishments in America?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't let this end!

Please do a follow up on the story. Maybe for when they go to Seattle or when they have kids or both?

hararestudhararestudover 7 years ago
Could have been better

There are so many mistakes, contradicting yourself, grammar and spelling... even the plot gets twisted and lost at some points. Even infuriating as the mentality of the characters jumps from sane and logical adults to irrational jealous, even bickering little children... the ages of all said do not work out either. More than one occasion i had to skip through the unnecessary dialogue of the daily activities which didnt add any value to the story... but possibly the most annoying part of this entire story was that you kept hinting and leading the characters into sexual encounters with all the Ashleys and incestuous brothers and sisters but instead kept repeating the sexual encounters of the siblings... hell even you added stephanie and randy into the mix... the only reason i finished reading it was to see what would happen with them. So much potential to be so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The wealth of Ashley's dad is a huge turnoff...

It's one thing for him to pay for randy's medical expenses after he was shot saving his daughter, but for ashley and her father to be just paying the expenses for everyone's fucking meal, and schooling, and getting special helicopter rides because he's so rich is really fucking annoying. This denise girl doesn't deserve all that money. And why should she? Because ashley was mean to her brother long ago and it making up for it by giving her money? The whole ashley's father's money coming to the rescue is a huge turnoff.

Other than that I enjoyed it. I just wish more would have happened with dana and ashley's other friends. I wanted them to learn of their new friends having sex with their own sisters.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

I really hated all the cheating in this story. Mom with Randy and the other females, Marie with the other females, Rita with the females,... I HATE cheating and normally those stories get 1 or 2 stars. Here exceptionally I gave 4 because I liked the story.

Especially liked the part where randy got shot (except the silly part with his conscience:). I like some drama.

Therefore it would be nice to have a story about the 4 in Seatle, and the shooter escaping or released:)

Although english is my 3rd language even I didnt like all the were, we're errors:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous