An Incestuous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind quickly focused on the woman that was making his life miserable... Ann.

His fantasied she was lying on the bed, recently awakened from a sound sleep by him. She was resisting., as she did often, his desire for a morning fuck. Just on the edge of his consciousness was the fact that his mother had put him off that very morning. This time he would have his way... with Ann. After much tussling, stripping her of the bedding and the only garment she wore, her panties, he maneuvered his crotch to her face and was in the process of compromising.

"You are going to get on your knees or suck my cock. Which one is it going to be?" His mind weaved the fantasy as he whispered the words.

In his world, she struggled valiantly, refusing to take his stiff cock into her mouth, but eventually gave up and agreed to get on her knees. She did so grudgingly, cussing him. Moving in behind her smooth, creamy, skinny ass, he took her roughly because she had resisted.

His mind was now focused on her ass, watching his cock pump in and out of her, listening to her moans, Her pleas to be gentle. Soon, this time, her moans were not of anguish but pleasure as he furiously, but not deeply, fucked her doggy-style. It was good enough she begged him not to stop. She soon begged him to push deeper. He heard her animal moan as the orgasm gripped her.

As he subdued the female, taking what he had conquered, he ejaculated strongly, planting his seed and marking his territory. A most gratifying orgasm. He lay exhausted on the pillows, breathing heavily.

"Damn! If Ann would only enjoy being fucked like that." He thought.

The tour complete, Carla stepped off of the tour van and looked up and down the sidewalk, deciding to go West, opposite the way she had arrived. A few blocks took her to a more seedier part of town. She passed an adult bookstore, backtracked a few stores and entered after scanning the area. The establishment was void of customers. She breathed a sigh of relief.

The store consisted of glassed counters to her left, spanning the front of the store, with the cash register to her immediate left, with a male cashier. He was deemed handsome enough. To the far left, were adult magazines and paperbacks in racks lining the wall extending to the back. Immediately in front of her were more glassed counters reaching to the back with a walkway between the counters and right wall. In the middle were racks of clothing of the sexual adult nature. A door near the bookshelves sported a neon red sign saying, "live performances". Next to the door, was a movie like payment window.

Carla walked past the cashier, with a nod of greeting, to the magazine and book racks. She walked towards the back slowly scanning the magazines and books until she reached the end, then backtracked doing the same. She crossed to the other wall and started towards the rear. The counters were filled with adult toys, dildos, both manual and motorized, of various shapes, lengths and thicknesses. She stopped and looked curiously at a cucumber like dildo of perhaps 18 to 20 inches in height and a tapered downward from perhaps dime sized point to 4 inch diameter at the base. She felt her pussy twitch and tighten as she pondered how much she could take.

Retracing her path, reaching the front, she noticed that the cashier was eying her. She stopped in front of him.

"What type of live performances do you have?" She queried.

"It varies, sugar. Black on white, white on black, same color, Asian, masturbation from both, just about anything you can think of - it varies day to day - you just never know. The only thing here today is Tina and her Great Dane - if you're into that sort of thing. There's John, a big black dude that's hung like a horse and... I think Paula, a white gal, is with him today. And of course, in your case, there's me?" He conveyed with a smile the whole time.

"Tina and her Great Dane? You're not joking?"

"$25 a half hour. Your choice. Except me a course - I'm free and I'll do anything to please."

"We have a problem here - SUGAR - you see, I'm not free and I'm not talking money! But I think I will have a look at big John!"

Carla left with a smile returning to the back of the store and paying the $25 fee.

Through the door was just a hall with foot lights along the bottom of the walls. She passed a large window with a young blonde sitting in the shadows on a bed frolicking with a very large Great Dane.

The next window was empty. At the third window, she pushed a large red plunger at the bottom of the window and lights illuminated the room. Her attention was immediately drawn to the bed where a very large black man lay on the far side of an attractive enough, middle-aged redhead lying on her back.

They immediately began their performance, cuddling, kissing and stroking each others body. Carla got a good glimpse of John's cock as he lay on his side facing Paula. She pulled it aggressively as he massaged her breasts with a large black hand. His cock was impressive! She noted his blackness and braided hair. Carla was in no way attracted to women but she did note Paula's creamy white skin, shapely legs, well proportioned bubbled ass and large ample breasts and nipples. Carla felt a twitch at her crotch focusing again on Big John's big cock.

Their performance, if it was a performance, was quite believable. He was now feeding her a good 3 inches his cock. They appeared passionate, lustful and desirous of each other. She seemed to be enjoying giving oral. After a few minutes, he maneuvered down and began to return the favor. Carla, listening to the woman's moans could feel the wetness between her legs. He mounted her and she put his cock to her. Carla could only believe that the woman's facial expression of anguish was real as he pushed his cock into her rather forcibly. With no time allowed for Paula's pussy to adjust, they began to fuck aggressively.

With a quick look left and right, seeing she was alone, Carla lifted her skirt and placed her left hand at her crotch. The window was not a one-way mirror. John had noticed Carla's masturbation, pulled out of the woman, and approached the window, stroking his cock. Had one noticed, Carla's face was flushed and her breathing erratic as she stared at the huge cock inches from her.

After a few minutes of taunting her with his cock, he moved back to the bed, gripped the foot and maneuvered the bed long ways to the window. Call watched the woman's hand put John's cock to her when he mounted her. They continued their aggressive fuck. Carla's head swiveled left and right as she fingered fucked herself, staring intently at their point of coupling. The lights switched off and the room went dark, causing Carla to cuss audibly.

With disgust, Carla straightens her skirt, breathed deeply, and returned to the store, walking to the front door. She stopped by a rack of dildos, studied the variety for a few moments, then picked one. After all, her son traveled a bit too!

"Did you find Big John interesting?" The cashier asked, as he swiped the credit card.

"I should have went with the dog!" She answered sarcastically, picking up the bag in leaving the store.

Carla used her key card to enter the room. She found Jimmy soaking in the large Jacuzzi. With a loving greeting, she stripped in front of him and entered the tub facing him, giving him a good view of her pussy, which she saw was his point of focus, as she lifted her left leg to enter the tub.

"Did you have a good time touring the city?" He inquired, watching her intently entering the tub.

"I saw the bottle sitting on the dresser. You couldn't wait for me to get back?" She accused, as she slowly lowered herself into the bubbling hot water.

"Woops!" He said in answer. "I meant to put that away. But it's been two hours. If you want to fuck, all you have to do is climb aboard. After that strip and entrance, I'm ready!"

After reaching beneath the bubbles to affirm his boast, that is exactly what Carla did. She moved forward on her knees, straddling Jimmy's legs, her hands supporting her on the edge of the tub. Jimmy held his cock vertical watching his mother's search, find, and lower herself onto his erection.

"That's good, baby!" She cooed, settling down onto it.

Carla proceeded to tell her son what had transpired in the adult bookstore, getting her aroused, as she slowly ratcheted her ass, keeping his cock embedded deep inside her pussy.

As she fucked herself slowly, Jimmy took a washcloth, lathered it, and bathed his mother and himself slowly and sensuously.

"When was last time I told you how much I love to fuck you?" She breathed.

"Well, let me see if I can remember." He teased. "Last night!"

"Damn, your cock is good!"

The hot water, the positioning and probably a few other things were not conducive for her to reach orgasm, but she enjoyed the 20 minutes or so of scrubbing her ass over his midsection, his cock rock hard inside of her.

They eventually retired to the bed without drying off, she entering the bed first laying chest down in the middle, her face short of the pillows.

Jimmy never lost his erection. He began to do one of the things he liked most to do. He began to kiss, caress, squeeze and nibble on her buttocks. It caused her to giggle, tremble and shake her ass seductively. His tongue, pulled up the crack of her ass caused her buttocks to tighten, making her groan.

"I love your ass!"

"Do you? You love your mother's ass? How wicked!" She exclaimed lustfully. "Are you always going to love your mother's ass?"

"Forever!" He assured her.

"I want your cock in my pussy!" She demanded. "I want to feel your weight on top of me! Humping my ass!

Jimmy slowly slid his tongue of the crack of his mother's ass one last time, continuing to kiss and lick her back, reaching her shoulders, kissing her neck.

Carla felt his stiff cock poke her ass and began to widen her stance, lifting her ass, preparing to receive his stiff cock into her pussy.

Together they maneuvered to couple, she, wiggling and lifting her ass, pushing when she felt the head of his cock touch her hole, he, pushing, intent to penetrate her.

"PUSH! Oh yea! Stick that thing in me! You stiff cock mother-fucker! Yea! Stick it in your mother's pussy." Carla exclaimed, suddenly overcome with incestuous lust.

Jimmy, infected with his mother's lust, shoved deep into her, held it a long moment, then, began an aggressive fuck. He did indeed love his mother's ass, exhaling audibly with each defined shove into her. He reached under her and palmed her breast, supporting himself on his elbows as he pounded into her ass, compressing them repeatedly with each thrust.

"I love it! I love your cock, Jimmy!" She muttered into the pillow with lustful intensity. "Ohh god damn! Hard! Deep! Hammer it, fuck it! Hammer my fucking ass!"

Jimmy's breathing was more lustful than labored, sounding like a racehorse rounding the final turn and heading towards the finish line.

Their sexual relationship did not have years of familiarity, but Carla knew her son was close.

"Come on baby!" She encouraged, more desirous of his jism inside her than having her own orgasm. "Fuck mama's pussy! Press you balls against my pussy! I want your cum! I need it! Harder! Do it! Do it! DO IT!"

"AAGGgggggggggggg! FUCK!" Jimmy groaned loudly as he I ejaculated.

"Fill it, baby!" Carla exclaimed confidently. "Yes! Fuck yes! Fill mama's pussy."

Jimmy moaned deeply numerous times as his cock jerked, shooting gobs of cum into her. He stayed on top of her for a long minute as his orgasm slowly slipped from him, leaving him feeling invigorated and still full of lust and caring for the woman who had given him her all.

He soon lifted his torso off of her with a concerted, but lost, effort to keep his cock inside her. He kissed her shoulders and stroked her sides, squeezing her ass as he sat back on his haunches. He spread her ass cheeks and studied his cock, still mostly erect and partially inserted. He pulled it slowly out of her.

Carla had little worry that she was not going to get hers. She maneuvered around to her back, Jimmy ducking as her right leg lifted to swing over him. She met his gaze and knew there was lust still in him. She reached to take hold of his semi erect cock, placed it to her as he scooted in close.

He began to stroke slowly into her. He rubbed the outside of her thighs and ass, massaging her feet, causing her knees to contract.

"Ahhh! There it is!" She sighed appreciatively as his cock firmed up.

Jimmy gazed down at the naked body that was his mother. He studied his cock and her pussy as he long stroked into her, continuing to stroke her with his right hand, but moving to her belly and breast, his reach allowing his fingers to press over her nipples. His left hand resided on her forested mound, the thumb occasionally brushing her clit, bringing a soft moan to her lips.

"Suck a wicked, wicked boy!" Carla lovingly accused. "Tormenting your dear mother. Such a wicked thing we do!"

His thumb extended but did not retract as before. His intent was no longer to tease. Ever so softly he thumbed the sides of the sensitive little button nestled inside her pussy lips.

"OHHhh! Don't stop!" Carla begged.

Her mind focused on her own wickedness, lying on her back, butt hold naked, her knees up, her thighs spread wide, her pussy exposed to the one person who should never, ever see it, and, certainly, never have his stiff manhood inside it, stroking in and out of it, giving her these intense, lustful, incestuous thoughts and feelings.

"We are both so wicked!" She exclaimed lustfully. "I don't care if I go to hell. I will give you my pussy anytime you want it. I will fuck you whenever you want. I'm fuckin dying! AAHHhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKK!"

Carla's ass lifting as the orgasm intensified caused Jimmy's cock to stab deeper into her causing the orgasm to spike. Her body trembled as she moaned and mumbled insanely. Her head shook from side to side. Her tits shook like Jell-O. Her hands clawed at the hand that was causing her the torment. Then, the long lasting orgasm eased, then, left her and her ass dropped limp onto the bed.

Jimmy's simmering lust burst into flames. He lowered himself on top of his mother and began to fuck her with abandonment. He fucked her with a lustful, incestuous intensity until he was near exhaustion.

Carla could only grunt and groan, laying passively beneath him as he sought his second.

After 5-6 long minutes, he achieved his goal and slowed to a stop.

"You are fucking wonderful!" He praised, after a few moments, his labored breathing now nomal.

"Cover us up. We can clean up after a short nap."

Carla drifted off to sleep, with her right knee pulled up, allowing Jimmy's right middle finger to play with the remaining cum leaking from her pussy. Jimmy, eventually drifted off spooning behind his mother, his right hand resting on her ass.

Carla and her son were nearing the east coast and home. The Caddie was in the wind! It was nearing 9 PM and it was still eight hours from home. There was a bit of discussion but it was decided to find a room. In their eagerness to put miles behind them, they had driven late for the last two days. It had been tiring days and she had begged off the last two nights. This would be the last night of their vacation/honeymoon. Neither she nor Jimmy had mentioned the bottle. Jimmy, in the back of his mind, remembered that his mother had told him things must change when they returned home.

For the last 2 hours they had been arguing about his relationship with Ann. The topic had come up during dinner and Carla argued for termination. Jimmy admitted his leeriness at marrying a woman with Ann's sexual disposition, but reminded his mother that she was there to pick up the slack. Tired to begin with, his choice of words infuriated her and she was not inclined to make their last night out a memorable one.

The room acquired, she walked straight-backed with a distant demeanor across the lobby to the elevators. She said little as they rose to the eighth floor. With the same statue, she entered the apartment and announced that she would be the first to take a bath and get ready for bed.

Jimmy, figuring he had very little chance of getting any pussy this night, listened for the water to start, then, rushed to find the bottle. He, figuring his time was limited, did not bother to undress. He threw a few pillows into position on the bed, unzipped his fly, pulled his semi erect cock free, eased his cock into the bottle and mounted the pillows.

This time his mother was the resisting female as he fantasized struggling with her naked form, atop her trying to try to pry her legs apart as she struggled defiantly, cursing him, telling him she would never gave him her pussy again. She struggled, she bit, she scratched, but he conquered. She squirmed her ass the wrong way and his cock slipped into her. To her voiced scorn, he began to fuck her aggressively. His focus diverted momentarily to detect the activity in the bathroom. Water still splashed. His mind returned to fucking the enraged woman that was his mother.

"You WILL fuck me!" He whispered. "You will give me your pussy anytime I want it."

"THAN DO IT, DAMN YOU!" His mind screamed her voiced anger. "DO IT!! FUCK MY PUSSY! YOU MOTHER-FUCKER! FUCK ME!"

His fantasized elicit fuck of his resisting and flailing mother took mere minutes. His cock jerked several times and he moaned with release of incestuous desire. He rose quickly, figuring he could clean the bottle later.

His tension released, he still noted disheartened that his mother left the bathroom with a below-the-knee length gown on, seeing the outline of her panties. Throughout the last 2 weeks, she had remained nude after bathing at the end of the day - always ready and sexually inviting.

With a tight lipped good night, she pulled down the bedding and entered the bed moving to the left against the wall, putting her back towards him.

Jimmy took his shower. He opened the door to a dark motel room. Remaining needed, also his habit, he clicked off the bathroom light and took his place in the bed lying on his back. He toyed with his limp cock a short minute, but tired and disgusted he easily slipped off to sleep.

Carla, on the other hand, could not get to sleep. Her anger has left her also disgusted, but at herself. She felt that she had made an ass of herself arguing about something she had told herself she would have to accept - sharing him with other women - even Ann. She pondered, it would be to her benefit if his wife, whom ever that might end up being, deprived him of the sex he so much desired? She was more than willing and capable of picking up the "slack"! Still, she fought the urge to give in this night. She had to show him who was boss!

Her determination soon faltered as her right hand scrubbed her pantied crotch. She soon maneuvered around to face him. Her right hand went to his chest and lay there for a long minute. Slowly she began to massage his chest, thumbing his nipples which had proven to be quite sensitive whenever she sucked on them, but he did not stir. Her hand continued down to his abdomen. She poked her finger into his belly button. Continuing down, she played in his pubic hair before taking hold of his limp and drawn up peter.

As she massaged his manhood it began to grow, firming up to her liking, until it was firm. Wrapping her hand around the warmth shaft, she began to stroke it slowly with a firm grip.

Jimmy slowly slipped from slumber and whispered a moan, but loud enough for his mother to hear. She continued her methodically slow stroking.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" He quizzed.

"It was all foolishness on my part." She answered apologetically.

"I hate to break the moment, but I have to pee." Jimmy chuckled.