An Incestuous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes two of us." She said humorously, and started to climb over him.

"Ahh, no you don't!" He exclaimed, rolling her back against the wall and jumping from the bed.

"You're an evil person!" She accused teasingly. "If you don't hurry I'm going to pee my britches.

"Then take the damn things off!"

Jimmy returned with one of the thick bath towels. With the bathroom light on, he saw that she still lay close to the wall on her back. He spread the towel long ways in the middle of the bed.

"If you're going to pee the bed, you best put your butt on this towel." He said, as he began to maneuver her onto the towel. She resisted slightly, giggling, until she was in place and then assisted in removing her panties.

"I figured you prefer to do this." She teased. "I know this is one of your fantasies but you can't be serious!" She questioned, as he slipped between her lifting legs, she acquiring his cock, placing it to her, all the while still having to pee, more urgently now.

Coupled, Jimmy screwing her slowly, she exclaimed, "are you really going to make me do this?"

"I understand a horse can pee while running at full gallop. Urine is very sterile unless there is an infection, and you have not complained of one."

"And you want to find out if a woman can screw and pee at the same time?" She challenged. "You are a delightfully wicked mother-fucker. I'm warning you! I can't hold it much longer!" A few moments later. "Lord, here it comes."

Carla tried to keep the ultra-slow rhythm going as her water began to flow, but she became still as Jimmy continued to stroke into her. She felt the warm water spread over her vagina, knowing it was saturating his shaft, hopefully running off his balls. She felt the warm water run down the crack of her ass - felt it spread beneath her on the towel. She seemed to pee forever, fearing it would saturate the towel, wetting the sheet, but it soon ceased and she again fell into rhythm with her son, ignoring her fear.

"That is the most sexiest thing I have ever done!" She exclaimed with disbelief. "Damn, I want to fuck!"

Mother increased her rhythm - son followed - concentrating on bringing his mother to orgasm. He fucked her long and hard as she moaned and groaned her way up the ladder.

"I love the way you fuck me!" She moaned. "Your cock is so hard and fills my pussy. Don't stop! OHHH ac! OHHH, yes! Push it deep!"

Carla's knees were ratcheting quickly, her ass lifting to meet her son's thrust. He lifted himself up to keep his shaft compressing her clit. Her banter told him she was nearing completion. He began to let his own orgasm inch ever closer.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! I love to fuck you so MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As his mother's body stilled momentarily he released his own orgasm and their bodies clashed, hammering each other with incestuous, lustful release.

Both were content to continue fucking slowly, both pondering their life ahead.