An Incestuous Phone Session

Story Info
An encounter between brother and sister.
1.1k words
4.05
105.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers

I’m sure that you can imagine with being a phone sex entertainer, I have heard pretty much everything….and it’s true. I also have lots of different real life sexual experiences to pull on as well as a wild imagination. This is why I’m considered one of the best in the industry. But the one question I would say I get asked the most by people is have I ever had someone I know call me before and up until recently, my answer has been no. Just last month, that changed.

One day, I had just gotten out of the shower and was drying my hair when my phone rang. I wrapped the towel around me and went to answer. It was a gentleman with a very nice sounding voice. In fact, it sounded strangely familiar. He was calling about my service. I answered his questions and he decided to purchase a call.

He gave me his name, (for privacy purposes I’ll use a pseudonym) John Smith. I thought wow, my brother’s name is John Smith but it’s a common name. When he gave me his billing information, I knew….it was my brother, calling me for a phone sex session.

I asked him to hold so I could process his card and I thought about what I should do. I could give him a reason why I couldn’t take his call and not even reveal my true identity to him. No one in my family knew about my chosen profession.

On the other hand, the idea of having phone sex with my brother was a turn on. My own sexual fantasies involved a lot of incest situations; usually father and daughter. But, I pride myself in having an open mind about everything and I decided to treat this situation like any other. I processed his card and went back to the line.

“John?” I asked.

“Yes?” He replied.

“Your information has been processed and I’m ready to play. So, what’s on your mind today?”

“Well, it’s a little taboo. I’ve been having sexual feelings about my little sister.” He said nervously.

I was a little stunned. My mind began to race. My brother was very attractive, I’ve always thought so. Growing up, all my girlfriends had crushes on my older brother. He was a redhead like me but he had blue eyes. He was about 6’2 and had a muscular build. He dated a lot too. But he always had time for his little sister. Now he was married with a son and daughter of his own.

“Well John, I would love to share that fantasy with you. What does your sister look like?”

“She’s beautiful. She has curly red hair, porcelain skin, slim, hazel eyes, and a nice set of tits. I often fantasize about her and me taking a shower together.”

“Tell me about it.” I lay down on my bed and opened my towel. With my hand on my pussy, I began massaging the outside.

John continued telling me about his fantasy.

“I’m in the shower washing my hair and she comes through the door, drops her robe and pulls the shower door open. I turn around and say, Cynthia! What are you doing?”

I took over the fantasy from there.

“John, I’m running late for school and need to jump in the shower. Another tardy and I’m dead. Can I hop in with you?”

“I guess so; I wouldn’t want you to be late.”

“I get in and step in front of you to wash my hair. As I turn around to face you; my tits brush against your chest. “Oops, sorry about that. Sometimes the twins get in the way. I say with a giggle.”

“As I rinsed my hair, the soap from the shampoo begins to trickle down my shoulders to my chest. When I look down, I see your cock is as hard as a rock. Wow John, you have a big cock. Your girlfriend is a lucky girl.”

“You give me a sly smile and then squeeze some shower gel in the palms of your hands and rub them together. You then began washing yourself and then soap up your cock.”

John took over from there.

“Well Cynthia, I have to say that you have the most delicious set of tits I have ever seen. And with that I place both my hands on them and look into your eyes for the go ahead. You nod your head yes and I began caressing them and running my thumbs over your nipples. They’re so hard. I bend my head down and start sucking on them. You roll your head back and moan. The water starts to cascade down over us.”

“While I’m working on your tits, I run my right hand down to your bald wet pussy and slip a couple of fingers inside.”

As I laid there on the bed listening to my brother describe what he wanted to do to me, I ran my fingers over my clit and then inserted them into my pussy. I was so wet and horny. I moaned into the phone as I slid my fingers in and out and then I slid a finger in my ass and rubbed my clit with my thumb.

From there, I continued.

“I get down on my knees and began licking your cock. Sucking you in an out of my mouth, running my tongue around the head in circles. Rubbing your balls and all the while looking up at you. You began stroking my wet hair.”

“Then, I take your cock out of my mouth and wrap my big tits around it and began stroking you with them. Your cock is so hard and I see the lust in your eyes as you titty fuck me.”

I heard my brother say, I’m going to cum Cynthia. And as I listened, I heard him groan and climax.

“Cynthia, that was fantastic, can I call you again?” He asked.

“Sure John, I’d love to speak with you again.” With that we said our good byes. And I finished myself off and I came harder than I’ve ever had in a long time.

The next day, John called me again and now my brother and I are having phone sex on a regular basis. He still hasn’t a clue it’s me. His fantasies are always along the same lines, incestuous involving himself and I. When I see him at family functions or when I go over to baby sit for him and his wife, I notice him looking at me more. Maybe on some level, he knows that it’s me on the other end of the phone. Who knows, I know one thing, I don’t care because I’m enjoying every minute of it.

DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers