All Comments on 'An Incestuous Phone Session'

by DaddysGrl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
slipcockslipcockover 19 years ago
very hott little sis.

This happens to be the hottest incest story i have ever heard. My cock is still jumpping. Your story really makes me want a little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

good story but when she found out it was her brother why didn't she do the phone sex but not charge his card then when the charge didn't show up and he asked about it she would say sorry but i just couldn't charge family big brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a wonderfully original story from a very creative author...

who's heavily into family fucking. Her moniker, Daddysgrl, shows she's very interested in having her father stick his fat veiny daddy-dick up her adorable little coochie and blow his big daddy-balls up his little princess's cute little cunt. The writer's also deeply interested in her hunky big brother, who'd love to introduce his big hard cock to his baby sister's sweet little slit and unload his brotherly balls up between her legs. I hope and trust that Daddysgrl is getting all the warm creamy semen in the family balls, her dad's balls and her bro's balls, I hope that her hot wet twat's overflowing with it. Such a great writer deserves every drop of family sperm she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so very hot

very imaginative story. good writing. wish i had a sister (do have a lovely wife). please keep writing stories like this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous