An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very much relaxed now and felt that whatever her husband said about him must be rumors only, he looks so innocent. Although she has seen him checking her out whenever she was in the garden, but this didn't annoy her rather she felt proud.

On fourth day Langa was working in the backyard and collecting the home-grown tomatoes while Malti watched him working from the kitchen window. He collected basketful of tomatoes and knocked on the kitchen door to give it to her.

She opened the door, "put it in the refrigerator."

"I am sorry madam," he spoke putting the tomatoes in the fridge.

"Sorry for what."

"The way I behaved the other day," he spoke looking down.

"It's ok," Malti felt happy that he was behaving like a gentleman.

"Would you like to have some tea," she spoke happily as she felt a burden lifted from her chest.

"No... no... Madam, please don't bother," he spoke hesitantly and got up to leave.

"Sit down," she ordered, "it's no trouble I was going to make for myself."

"Thank you, Madam," he looked elated.

"Remember to always behave like a good boy... Ok."

He nodded and both of them continued to make small talks until the tea was boiled.

"Here," she handed him a cup.

"Madam can I ask you a question if you promise not to get mad," he spoke.

"What," she was a bit skeptical.

"Why you stopped going to jungle."

"Are you mad," she was furious, "after I know you will follow me, you think I am stupid to go there."

"Please madam don't get angry, I will not follow you."

"No need to be so generous," she scorned, "I am not going there."

Langa nodded quietly and sipped the tea. Malti was furious, ashamed as well as aroused all at once.

"You had fun watching me, didn't you?"

Langa kept quiet. Suddenly Malti had an idea.

"Ok now it's your turn to get naked."

"What?"

"Yeah, you heard me... get your clothes off... it is quite fair that as you have peeped on me now it's my turn to watch you."

"No Madam," he looked nervous.

"What no? Now get up and close that door," she pointed towards the kitchen door.

He looked unbelievably towards her but found she was serious. After Malti shouted at him he quickly closed the door. She made him follow her to the guest bedroom.

"Now off with your clothes," she spoke and sat on a recliner. Langa stood there looking at her sheepishly while Malti enjoyed his nervousness.

After Malti persuaded him couple of times he took his shirt off and his hairless strong chest came into view. She looked at the broad shoulders and fair smooth skin and was surprised that it looked good.

Next, he unhooked the pant and let it fall on the floor, inside he was wearing a home stitched long underwear. Malti smiled looking at the underwear and felt happy that he was embarrassed. He stood there motionless.

"Now take that thing off," Malti scolded. She was feeling like having a revenge of short, in shaming him.

He undoes the cord of the underwear and it fell on the floor.

"Ahh hum," she looked at the impressive cock and was speechless for a moment. The semi erect cock hung between his legs and it was thick. It looked like the rest of his body, strong and sturdy and was hanging between his legs, coming out of thick bush of black hairs with the big balls hanging behind. Malti was surprised to see his cock as she expected it to be boyish. She moved her gaze to his face as she felt embarrassed that she was staring at his cock. The idea was to make fun of him and not the other way around.

"What is this with the bush... can't you keep it clean," she taunted finding nothing else to say.

He nodded still looking at the floor. Malti's gaze returned to his cock, it was not erect but still looked impressive. She has not seen a cock other than her hubby except some in porn movies. She could not help but compare it with Ravi, 'It must be even bigger when erect,' she thought and immediately felt ashamed. What next, she had no idea what to do now. 'Must ask him to dress and leave,' she thought but didn't speak and kept on staring at his nude body.

Langa felt ashamed initially to be naked like this but slowly he lost his inhibition. He saw Malti looking at his cock intently and felt happy. He slowly caressed it and pulled the foreskin back.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat, "what are you doing."

He kept quiet but slowly stroked his cock looking at the hot wife in front of him.

"Is this what you do when you saw me in the jungle," she giggled.

"Yes Madam," he spoke in a low voice.

"Do it... make it big," she wanted to see the erect cock.

"Madam in jungle I saw you nude but now you are fully clothed, this won't get hard."

"Shut up.... Do you think I will get naked for you?"

"Please Madam... I want to see your lovely body.... You are so hot," his voice was hoarse imagining her naked.

"Shut up," she wanted to sound angry but was barely able to speak. Getting nude for an audience was her thing, a kink which leads her to do unthinkable.

"You will not try to touch or I will kill you," she speaks making up her mind.

Langa quickly nodded not believing his good luck.

Malti's heartbeat increased as she fidgeted with her long skirt. What is she doing? or why is she doing? she had no answer, all she could think of was, how hard this will make him. As she lifted her skirt above her knees she could feel the piercing eyes of Langa on her body and she felt very ashamed of herself.

Langa stroked his cock which was rapidly inflating as those two smooth pillar of thighs were exposed. He has never see another woman who has such an amazing body. Malti naturally has less body hairs and on top of it she also uses to have a bikini wax regularly.

She arched her body on the recliner and felt like a cheap whore and the look of pure lust on the face of Langa made her groan in pleasure. She wanted that her audience is aroused by her body. This is much better than doing alone in the jungle. She remembers the last time she deliberately exposed in front of a man in the train and he tried to rape her but today she is in control.

She looked at his fully erect penis. It was large and thick, like a log in between his legs. She cannot help but compare it with her husband's cock, while she never felt that Ravi's cock was small but looking at this large phallus she shivered imagining it stretching her tight pussy. While Ravi's cock was dark in color this one was white with pink bulbous head. The skin looked smooth and tight, the length must be an inch longer than Ravi but the most amazing part is the girth which must be double the size of Ravi.

"You want more," she groaned.

"Yess... yes madam."

She bunched her skirt at her waist and spread her legs wide, "Remember you cannot touch me," she repeated her warning.

Langa nodded, his face was a mix of pleasure and torture. He has looked at her nude body many times in the jungles but it was nothing in comparison to this, when this goddess of a women knowingly exposing herself to him. He wanted to take advantage of whatever she is willing to give and not to jeopardize his chances by acting against her will.

His gaze was fixed at the lovely mound between her legs covered by a red panty. He saw a letter 'R' engraved in the middle of the panty and just below the letter he could visualize the thick pussy lips. Precum oozed out of the tip of his cock as he stroked it.

She hooked both her legs on the arm rest of the recliner and spread wide. Langa noticed the damp spot on his panty,

"Take it out," he moaned.

Malti looked at him with her half-closed eyes and nodded. She caressed her pussy mound and then put both her thumbs in the waist band of his panty. She lifted her ass a bit and slide down the panty out of her legs and threw it on the floor.

Langa soaked in the sight of the beautiful and hairless pussy. The thick lips were sticking together hiding the labia within. Malti moved her fingers over the lips and parted them.

"Did you masturbated when you saw me in jungle."

"Yesss."

"Then do it now," she asked and watched him as he increased his pace of stroking. She herself inserted one finger and then the second, inside her pussy and started to play with herself.

Both of them watched each other pleasuring themselves and got more and more excited. Malti was pleased to watch the carnal desire on the face of this boy. The room was slowly filled with moans of Malti while he wanked without noise.

"Ahh... ssss...ouuu," Langa moaned softly as the first jet of cum landed on the floor. Malti also reached her peak watching him spurting cum and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Langa standing with his cock in his hand and cum splashed over the floor. He was unsure of her reaction and looked sheepishly towards her.

Malti gave him a reassuring smile, "go and fetch the tissue box from kitchen."

She put back her panty and watched Langa get dressed. He looked very happy, like he has climbed Mount Everest.

----------------------------------------

After Langa left she regretted for what she had done but the more she thought about it the more aroused she became and ended up masturbating again before her daughter arrived from school.

She had cum twice since morning, however when she was in bed with Ravi she was horny again and literally attacked him. Ravi was happy to find her so aroused, she climbed on him and fucked his brains out.

After the most intense cock breaking experience, Ravi was resting when she broached the subject of Langa.

"You know in few days his sister would be getting married and they would be having a function at home but he has no decent clothes to wear."

"Humm ok... you can give him some of my old clothes," he replied.

"What you want me to give him your old clothes and you expect him to wear them for the wedding," she spoke in an agitated tone.

"Oye... Oye, what are you getting so upset for, people always give their old clothes to their servants," he looked surprised.

"You said you wanted to help your peon for the marriage and this is not the way to help by giving out old useless clothes like people give to beggars, besides your clothes may not fit him," she replied.

"I guess you earn enough that we can spend few thousand rupees," she was still upset.

"Ok... ok... money is not a problem."

"Then what is the problem," she was adamant.

"Nothing, you buy him new clothes... ok."

"Humm, I guess it's because you don't like him," she spoke.

"Come on, you know it's not true," he somehow wanted to end this discussion.

"You know.... I talked to him about that officer's wife and him"

"What!!!" he turned towards her on his elbow, "you talked about his affair."

"Yeah and guess what? He didn't deny it but the truth is he didn't seduce her but she tricked him into this. They wanted fun that is why the wife fooled him, even her husband knows about it and was into this. Once she got pregnant and the relationship came to light she dumped him."

"O God!!! You talk to him about all this, are you out of your mind?"

"Why, what is wrong with it, at least I found out the truth," she looked at him in surprise.

He shook his head unbelievingly, "anyway it's true then that he made that wife pregnant and that's makes him a cheap guy who is willing to go after married women and I don't like this type of guys."

"Well it's your opinion but for me he is innocent as that woman used him."

He shrugged his shoulders and the conversation ended.

--------------------------------------

Next day Malti tried to keep herself in control as she didn't want a repeat of yesterday. She knew that if she continues to expose to him things will go further and she would be tempted for more. Langa came to work at his usual time and looked very happy. He started his work in the backyard but was clearly distracted, he keeps on looking at the house to have a glimpse of her. He smiled when he saw her in a night gown but Malti kept a straight face.

She was having a hard time controlling herself as whenever she saw him looking at her in lust, she felt like teasing him and wanting to find out how hard he is. Langa was looking for an opportunity to talk to her and maybe more but she stayed reserved. Finally, he came to the kitchen door and knocked.

"What?" she enquired.

"Can I get a glass of water," he asked and Malti opened the door. She pointed at the fridge and asked him to help himself.

"Madam... today I have shaved... upto my balls," he spoke hesitantly.

"Ok, good for you," she replied but this was not the reaction he was expecting. He took a long time fetching the bottle and then glass, hoping for some encouragement from her. Malti knew what he wanted and it was turning her on. "I cannot continue this,' she thought, "I am a respected married woman and he is a low status servant.' But then, "I am not fucking him or betraying my husband... just some innocent fun,' she reasoned with herself.

"I haven't showered today," she spoke casually and Langa looked at her in a confused manner.

"So, I am going to take the shower now," she spoke and walked out of the kitchen looking him in the eyes.

"Lock the kitchen door," she shouted from the living room.

She knew he would follow her and she didn't lock the bathroom door.

Langa understood the signal and quickly closed the door and followed her to the bedroom. He heard the sound of running water coming from the attached bathroom and saw her gown lying discarded on the floor. He found the door slightly open and his cock started to grow in anticipation.

He pushed the door and his cock sprang to full attention at the sight. Malti was standing under the shower, fully nude. Her white body shining as the water ran down the smooth surface. He grasped in the sight of the most voluptuous woman he has ever seen, the pointed milky boobs stood straight with nipples protruding like pencil erasers, a toned flat stomach and round big ass. His eyes followed the droplets of water flowing down her stomach onto the perfect V between her legs and then running down those shapely thick thighs. He was desperate to feel those thick pussy lips between his palm, he so badly wanted to part them and rub between them. But he knows better not to rush or to lose whatever he is getting.

Malti saw him watching and felt the very familiar carnal desire to display herself, building inside her. She picked up the soap and started rubbing it over her body. She made an effort to make a show out of it by rubbing the soap all over her neck, boobs, abdomen and finally between her legs. Langa meanwhile got rid of his clothes and stroked his very painfully erect cock.

Malti saw the shaved pubic and felt that the cock looked even bigger now. She wanted to touch it, feel the girth and length between her hands but she immediately shook the thoughts out as she knew that if she touches him then he will also be encouraged to touch her and the things will be out of control. She didn't want to cheat on her husband, she does not want to fuck him, she reassured herself.

"Oops," the soap slipped out of her hand. She felt real slutty bending down with her back to him. Langa felt his heart will stop beating when he saw her bend down and her ass opened to reveal the soft puckered ass hole and pussy. He gasped for air, just two steps and he could grab that waist and pull it over his cock. The pussy looked so tight he was sure that it will milk him dry in no time.

"Madam," he groaned as if in pain and started to stroke in frenzy. Malti stayed in bending position longer that required and enjoyed the effect it had on him. She straightened and went under the shower and smiled seductively while rubbing around her tits.

After thoroughly washing herself she closed the shower and looked for the towel which was hanging where Langa was standing. She simply stretched her hand for it.

"Yes madam," Langa quickly grabbed it and try to give it to her.

"Good boy," she cooed and turned around presenting her back to him, "put it on my back."

"Yesss... Yesss."

Langa put the towel on her back with trembling hands and she started to dry herself. He watched in amazement as she rubbed her boobs dry and then her legs and pussy. Finally, after drying herself completely she hanged the towel on his erect cock.

Giggling, she walked out of the bathroom and went to the almirah in the bedroom to dress up. Langa followed her and watched her fetch clothes from almirah.

"Are you free today around three," she asked him.

"Yes," he looked at her questioningly.

"We will go to the market, I want to buy you some clothes," she spoke and pulled the panty up her legs.

Langa watched in awe as she looked all the more beautiful with the black panty over her white ass. "But why? I have clothes," he spoke.

"I know but I want to buy you some as your sister's marriage is in few weeks and I want you to have some new clothes."

"It's not necessary madam," he replied feeling shy in accepting gifts from her.

"Just shut up and be here at three," she shut him up.

Langa nodded in agreement and watched her put on a matching black bra over her pointed boobs. She walked to the dressing table and started combing her hairs. Langa noted that her black panty had a letter 'R' embroidered with white threads.

"Madam, what is this 'R' on each one of your panties," he asked.

"R stands for Ravi, my husband and it means that this belongs to him," she pointed towards her pussy, "always remember it."

Langa nodded, however he didn't seem to agree with it, 'only a matter of time, very soon you will have my 'L' there,' he thought.

-----------------------------------------

Rini was jumping in joy as her mother told her they would be going to a mall and she finished her lunch quickly without any fuss. Malti drove to the city with Langa and her daughter and stopped at the largest shopping mall of the city.

"What kind of clothes you like," she asked Langa, but he looked confused.

"No problem, I will pick for you," she smiled as they enter a readymade garments shop. Langa was lost in that beautiful smile, the white teeth shine as she smiled and the dimples on the cheeks made her look the cutest girl on earth. She walked holding the hand of her daughter and Langa was wondering how on earth this elegant lady can behave like a slut when alone with him.

Malti was wearing a tight jean, equally tight shirt and high heels. The jean was so tight that it looked like a second skin and every curve of her body was accentuated. She walked into the shop with a slight sway of her hips, closely followed by mesmerized Langa.

She selected few pants, shirt, jeans and t-shirts and asked Langa to try them. He came out of the trial room wearing a pant and shirt.

"Ummm, looking good," Malti remarked examining him closely. She stood close to him facing the mirror.

"What do you say," she asked looking at the image of the two in the mirror.

"Yes good... but they are very expensive," he was hesitating.

"You are not allowed to look at the price tag, you just concentrate on the clothes," she put her arm around him.

"Now you look like my boyfriend," she laughed out loud while Langa's grinned.

She picked up three sets of pants, jeans and shirt and have him wear one of them while the old one's were packed. While making payment Langa noticed that she has also picked four trunk style underwear for him. He looked questioningly towards him but she just smiled.

Once they walked out Rini dragged them to food court for ice-cream. While having ice-cream she saw the poster of Angry Birds movie and started insisting for watching it.

"Mummy please I want to watch this movie, everyone in my class has," she started to throw tantrums when Malti tried to postpone it to Sunday. Finally, she agreed and asked Langa to fetch three tickets. Langa was very happy at the prospect of going to a movie with her.