An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouchh.... Slowly," she howled as he plunged in, and tried to push him back with both her hands.

"Ahhhhh.... Maaa," she wailed loudly and her eyes were closed as the entire cock was rammed inside her. The pussy was so lubricated that the thick cock slipped to the hilt easily, spreading her wide and hitting places that were never reached by her husband's dick. Langa's cock felt so big to her now.

Langa looked into her eyes for a few moments and bent down and kissed her on lips. He moved one hand behind her head to have her positioned better for a passionate kiss. Malti eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his tongue. With his mouth locked on her lips he started to fuck her. The large shaft swiftly moved in and out of the lubricated cunt. Malti opened her eyes and saw the wild and resolute expression on his face, and moaned.

As he kept fucking her, the fire in her cunt was being intensified and she thrusted her ass up to match with his strokes. Langa finding her so aroused, started to hammer hard.

---------------------------------------

Ravi saw the kitchen garden all deserted and no sign of Langa, 'maybe he has not come for work today,' he thought. Then he heard a faint cry as if someone was in pain, he concentrated on the sound and found that it was coming from the house. His first reaction was whether Malti was hurt. He rushed towards the kitchen door and found it to be unlocked. The voice was clearer now as he entered the kitchen.

His blood froze as he glanced inside the living room. Right in the middle of the room, on the carpet, his innocent wife of eight years was spread naked. Langa was between her legs ramming his big cock in her cunt. The room was filled with muffled cries of Malti as Langa was sucking her lips while pounding her. Although Ravi had an intuition of kind and he was suspecting something, but was not at all prepared for what he saw. At the most he thought that Langa was trying to get into her pants and Malti being an innocent girl was unknowingly encouraging him, but he never thought that Malti would actually be fucking him.

'Why... why is she doing this?' He realized that he is now forty-one years old and she is just thirty, 'does she want a younger cock, am I not able to fuck her properly.' He felt his head spinning and held the door frame for support.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... easy..." he heard her moan loudly as Langa released her lips and was now alternating between her titties, sucking, nibbling and biting them. He saw Malti raised her legs in air and scratched his back with her nails, encouraging him to be harder. He never saw her so aroused.

He wanted to barge in and kick this Langa's ass, but he stopped, he felt his self-esteem so badly crushed that he could not fathom the courage to stand face to face with the guy half his age. This guy has scored over his wife and his wife is happily presenting her cunt to him. He could not take it anymore and walked out into the kitchen garden.

The two, unaware of the presence of Ravi kept on fucking like bunnies. Every time Langa pinched her or bit her on boobs, she moaned loudly and squeeze her pussy around the fat cock, she knew that it will leave bruises but she enjoyed the rough treatment.

Ravi walked far away from the noises that were faintly audible outside also and stood motionless in the corner. He stood there for a long time not knowing what to do when he saw Langa walked out of the kitchen door, his wife was right behind. He ducked behind a tree and saw Malti smiled and closed the door as he bid good bye.

Langa walked happily not noticing anybody and without realizing Ravi picked up an iron rod and followed him in back alley. It was deserted in the afternoon and the sunlight was also dim due to thick cover of trees above. Langa walked oblivious to his presence and was whistling and jumping with joy. With every passing moment Ravi was losing his control, the naked image of him between the legs of his wife flashed before his eyes. Without thinking he raised his hand and swung the iron rod.

"Ahhhhhhh...." Langa's chilling scream shook the quite neighborhood and along with the scream he can clearly hear the horrifying noise of cracking of his skull. Langa fell face down on the road and blood started to gush out of the wound, spreading on the street.

"Oh God!!!' He realized what has happened as he looked at the motionless body of Langa, 'he will die,' he shivered. Then he heard a door banged opened and someone shouted, "What happened?" Ravi traced his foot back and ran in the opposite direction, as fast as he can. He didn't stop running until he reached the main road and threw the rod into the grasses. Without looking back, he walked quickly towards his office.

Breathlessly he took a glass of water and sat down in his chair. After couple of minutes he started to think about his situation, 'has anybody seen him hitting Langa? will he die?' He trembled with fear and remorse as he realized that he didn't want to hurt anybody but if he dies no one will believe him and also the infidelity of his wife will be known to everyone. He found his situation glum.

To be continued...