All Comments on 'An Indian Marriage Ch. 15'

by rulerandcane

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are all Indians just plain nuts?

Never read one yet that was worth the paper it was printed on. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor, poor, poor writing.

When you do not know your elementary school level grammar, and cannot even write in a consistent tense, you have no right to waste our time with your tasteless drivel.

- Disgusted in Denver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Pleeeeaaaaase write next chapter.

Don't worry about few ass holes comments.

Mandi33Mandi33over 8 years ago
Work to be done

Though the story line was good, how be it, the grammar and spelling is horrible, who ever was the proof reader or editor etc needs to go back and relearn how to proof read stories. I am looking forward for more but this needs to be fixed and those are simple English mistakes.

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 8 years ago
Hate the meaningless pain and fear but loved the sub elements

Having stayed with the series so far, I'm repulsed with the absence of any real love, let alone affection, shown by both of the main characters. At the same time, the degree of control and submission (unfortunately forced, with apparently no "escape" considered by the unwilling woman) is still very erotic.

Any limit to cruelty or sadism is entirely in the man's mind/hand. That seems misogynistic and closer to torture. Perhaps the author could allow shared control by the use of "safe words"?

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 8 years ago
An opinion on "Indian English"

Apart from editing goofups (wrong gender pronouns) and misspellings, I believe many ("desi") stories written by Indian authors who grew up in South Asia are translations into English from their native tongues.

The grammatical structure of most non-English languages is different in the flow of verbs and nouns. As an example, a Hindi (transliteration) command of "Kyoun tum aisa kiye?" would be equivalent to an English command of "Why did you {(do this) or (behave this way)}?"

However, I've frequently seen many desi stories where the English statement is almost a literal translation, e.g. "Why you do this?". I'd be puzzled by the incorrect grammar but would let it ride.

Now, it almost rings of an authentic & direct tone in the voice or action and I've begun to appreciate it as truly "Indian English".

I still cringe at some failures in which only an exact translation is attempted and it sounds horrible. The above example would then read "Why you this do?"....

Simplistic examples, I know, but still illustrative I hope. Do comment on this take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Addictive

Oh i so wish my husband was like Dinesh..

I couldnt stop until i read all the chapters. Very addictive and realistic..

Keep going and add more bondage, rules..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

It was a good story.yes the spelling needs a lot of help.would love to see more chapters with more bondage in it.yes would love to see more people involved. Thanks from Idaho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Why did you stop? It's going so well! We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great buildup

Loved entire series.. and the best of all left hanging at end. Looking forward to Sujaths getting fulfilled and some more of her would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

This series was very well written, and although it is unlikely at this point I do hope that it continues. I would like to see Anju and Sujatha join Dinesh and Meeta in the bedroom at some point. Good work on the story thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the series

Made we wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous