An Indian Marriage Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeta trotted along and Sujatha meekly joined them.

"You are one lucky girl." Sujatha whispered.

"Uhh..." That was the best Meeta could say. She wanted to get away from this.

"I hope he teaches Rahul."

Thankfully it was not too far and so they reached the cottage. Dinesh did not bother saying good night and went to the room. Meeta followed.

"That was weird." Meeta said as she was finally alone.

"Yes. Alcohol does that to everyone. You should have had more to drink."

"I was afraid of being too drunk. Like her."

"Let yourself go. This is all harmless at the end of the day."

"Even you hitting her?"

"Well, she asked for it."

"I don't like it."

"I had to do it otherwise she would not have come."

Meeta decided to not debate it and went to change. When she got back, Dinesh was on the bed and was naked from the waist down.

"All this has made me horny. I also left your pussy unfulfilled. Let's fuck."

Dinesh was crude and this always made Meeta feel a bit weird. But he was right. The public setting overruled her emotions but she definitely wanted to cum. She got herself on the bed and waited for directions from Dinesh.

"I want you on top but first get my cock nice and wet."

Meeta was getting expereined at that and so she dutifully licked and sucked his cock to full erection.

"That's good enough."

Dinesh motioned her to get up and assume the sitting position on his cock. He slowly entered, his saliva laded member entering her not-so-wet but stimulated pussy.

"Now start humping." Dinesh gave her ass a slap.

Meeta bounced up and own this cock and rammed into his balls. She had only been on top once before and so this was still new to her. Dinesh guided her from time to time and she continued till she was gasping for breath and covered in sweat.

Dinesh gave her a break and grabbed her hips and started fucking her furiously. This got Meeta going as well and she started moaning like the night before. Dinesh continued till he came and then slid her off him. Meeta had cum by that time as well. They both fell exhausted and out of breath.

Meeta quickly fell asleep and Dinesh was drifting slowly. He heard some noises outside which was very odd for that time. He grabbed his boxer shorts and slowly opened the door. Sujatha was slumped outside near the door. She looked asleep but was stirring a bit. It looked like she was listening to them fucking.

12