All Comments on 'An Indian Slut Ch. 01'

by Adam_Eve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Shaved .. waxed .. laser sheets..

O yes yes yes .. - 'I had to shave my pubic hair completely. No hair was to be there in the underarms as well '

- Brain was also clean-shaven, or suffice that your brain is shaved and waxed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this is bullshit. I don't call it a pleasure those people should hanged till death along with her basturd husband who thrown his wife in front of the animals. If they come infront of me then I will cut their lunds and make vegitable of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reading anon's comment

reminds me of the scene in Tombstone where Doc Holliday challenges Johnny Ringo to a spelling contest. Hey anon, "I'm your huckleberry...."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too hardcore for my taste. Story tags do not reflect the content: "married woman, indian" covers (say) one third of Indian population.

Please note that i am a fan of Indian (Desi) husband's boss erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really boring!

What fun is there when her husband is in need of money? It should have been out of list or something like that! Its very dangerous to enjoy stories like this! One day anyone of us who are reading these comments can go through these situations and then will have to witness it for our relatives! Very boring instead of erotic! Sad.

samvindhalsamvindhalalmost 7 years ago
superb

i want to read more of this story.. what happens next??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next part??

Next part of the story pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous