An Indigo Bunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're all done here. Another glass of wine?" I asked. The Chablis was finished. "How 'bout something red? I've a nice Chianti."

"That would be lovely. Thank you," she replied. She gave the countertop a final wipe.

"How about," I asked as we stepped into the living room, "if I pour them into plastic wine glasses and we have them in the hot tub?"

"Naked?"

"Of course." I was looking forward to fulfilling my obligation.

"Sure." She grinned. The lip curled.

I had to go back into the kitchen to open the bottle of wine and I had a bit of trouble finding my plastic wine glasses. When I returned to the living room she was standing facing me completely naked. She looked a little scared or something. Unsure of herself. Her whole body was twitching.

I nearly dropped the wine and the plastic glasses.

"Wow," I gasped.

We gazed at each other for a moment, but said nothing. I couldn't believe that it was already happening.

"You were correct, they are rose coloured."

I put the wine and plastic glasses down on a side table and held my right hand out to her.

She stepped forward reaching her hand to mine. She started shaking again. Her pussy wasn't shaved.

"I need..." she whispered as I grasped her in my arms and pulled her to me. I kissed her before she could finish her sentence.

"A big fluffy towel?" I said breaking off the kiss and finishing her sentence. Before she could answer I kissed her again. She was shaking in my arms. I broke the kiss but still held her. Her tits were pressed into my chest. She looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't tell if she was scared or nervous.

"Sophie, I'm sorry, you're shaking like a leaf. Have I frightened you?"

She rested her cheek across my collar bone, hugging me. "I'm nervous I guess. Maybe a little scared. Excited." She lifted her face and gazed back into my eyes. "But you didn't frighten me." She paused for a moment then continued, "Perhaps I'm frightening you by being too forward?"

"Sophie, I don't want to take advantage of you."

She bolted her head up. "You're not taking advantage of me!" she said with shock in her eyes. "If anything, it's other way around."

We stood holding each other and stared into each other's eyes. She, stark naked, I, completely clothed.

Her blue eyes blinked first.

She pulled her arms off me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I gazed at her breasts as she worked down my buttons. Her boobs were great for a middle aged woman. They were more than a handful each. A little bit of sag, but not much. Her areola were medium sized, a light brown-pinkish colour. Her nipples, nice meaty chunks, poking up and slightly out to each side. I could see that her areola were starting to form little ridges and bumps. I didn't know if she was cold or getting turned on.

She slipped my shirt off my shoulders and off my arms. My fingers went immediately to her nipples. I brushed them gently with my finger-tips and then cupped each boob in my hands.

She had a huge grin on her face as her fingers found my belt buckle. I could feel my cock swelling in my pants.

I kicked my loafers off and stepped over to the couch, leaving Sophie shaking in the living room. She watched me as I sat down, peeled my pants, underwear and socks off, tossing them to the floor.

My cock was already stiff. Sophie couldn't keep her eyes off it. "Oooh, your grosbeak, it's not gross at all, big though," she almost salivated. Her knees were still shaking.

As long as she thought so.

Sophie came over to the couch and knelt down in front of me. My legs were splayed open, prick standing proud.

"May I?" she cooed. Before I could answer all ten of her pink manicured fingers wrapped around my cock. "My god," she whispered as her fingers played up and down my shaft. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She turned it over, twisted her head around so she could see it from the other side. She cupped my balls and gently rolled them with her fingers. As she ran one pink manicured fingertip around the edge of my cock head I saw her tongue brush across her lips. Her blue eyes darted up to meet mine. A smile washed across her face. I knew I was grinning wildly as her fingers continued to explore the entire length and girth of my cock. She looked back down just before her lips kissed my cock head. I gasped as her mouth enveloped me. I could feel her tongue flicking the underside of my cock head. Ten fingertips gently stroked up and down my cock.

I knew I couldn't let that continue.

I pulled Sophie's head off my cock. I lifted her by her armpits and shifted her up and towards the couch next to me. In her eyes I could read her expression 'what the hell?' I sat her on the couch as I repositioned myself on the floor between her legs. I parted her thighs and pulled her forward off the couch.

Her expression turned to one of disbelief. She started shaking again.

Then I caught a whiff and a sight of her pussy. It was beautiful. Sparse soft brown hairs framed thick crinkly pink pussy lips which parted slightly. She glistened inside. Her earthy aroma screamedSex!in my brain. My mouth was inexorably drawn to her. Into her. Her clit bumped against my nose as my tongue slipped through every delicate fold and crevice. Her taste mesmerized my senses. My eyes watered with joy as I pushed my tongue as deep into her opening as I could.

Her hands on the back of my head pulled me towards her. Her thighs quivered against my cheeks. I had to fight her strength to enable my tongue to rise to her clit and inhale a musk filled breath. My lips, my chin and the end of my nose were all coated in her luxuriant cream. I was a glutton feeding on the feast of Sophie.

What I couldn't get out of my head was how different Sophie's female flavour differed from Carol's. Carol's was strong and acrid almost, much like her character. Sophie's was delicately sweet, yet earthy and somehow exotic. Could pussy juice be linked to character?

Her belly was quivering at the top of my vision. I could hear her heavy breathing, as I sucked her clit into my mouth. I jammed two fingers into her wet vagina, they easily slipped in.

Sophie was pulling the back of my head into her cunt so hard that I fell forward off balance. I craned my neck and was seriously deprived of air.

I had to fight for each breath, gasp it in and then return to suck down on and flick her clit with my tongue. I kept grinding and rotating two fingers with vigor.

Occasionally I caught a glimpse of her. Her eyes were fierce, her torso, head and neck were red and she was shaking uncontrollably. Air whistled through clenched teeth, her lips were drawn back in a grimace. She held my head tightly.

I poked my pinky finger into her bum and sucked down on her clit.

"Ggghaaah." She contracted on my fingers, her whole body jerked in unison, something wet hit my forehead. I kept grinding and rotating the three fingers and maintained suction on her clit through each contraction.

Eventually she pushed my head away. My fingers pulled out of her as I fell backward. Her pussy was wet and a deep pink hue. Her vaginal opening gaped a little.

Light brown hair was matted to her brow and she looked down at me. We were both gasping for air.

Not a word was spoken for a few moments and we stared at each other. She looked like she was going to eat me.

"Fuck me!" she said staring down at me.

That was a different Sophie.

I staggered up off the floor and plopped myself onto the end of the couch next to Sophie. I still needed to catch my breath.

She jumped right onto my chest, straddling me.

"Fuck me!" she almost screamed as she looked down at me. "Grab my ass and fuck me hard!" Her eyes were possessed.

"Haaah!" My chest was already heaving and now I had Sophie's full weight on me.

I did. I grabbed her ass-checks with my hands and pulled her up. My cock was raging hard.

She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. I rolled my hips under her and I could feel my cock-head enveloped in warm wet. She slammed herself down onto my cock.

"Yeah...fuck me!"

Sophie's cunt was hot, tight and wet.

I fucked her with a vengeance. She wanted hot, nasty, hard sex? Well, she was in for a hard fucking.

Sophie's hips were wildly rolling above me. She managed to prop herself up onto her elbows before I pulled her back towards my chest with my left arm and hand. My right stayed firmly on her ass slapping her pussy onto me as I fucked her from below.

Every time I slammed Sophie onto my cock she would flex her pubic bone on me.

"Dhaahh!" She tried to gain her elbow support but I smacked her back down against my chest squishing her tits. I could feel wetness against my neck when her face crashed into me.

Our breathing was deep and regular. Hot air surrounded us. We grunted with each breath.

With both hands I grabbed her ass cheeks and with my cock buried all the way inside her, I rotated her ass on my cock. Then I picked her ass up and slammed her back down.

"Oh,,,yeahhh," she gasped.

I slapped her right butt check with my palm.

"Ahhh!"

And the left.

I ground her back down rotating her in the other direction and then slammed her back down again.

"Agghh," she reacted to the big internal rotation.

Before I could repeat, Sophie started shaking again and she tried to pull herself up. Again, I grabbed her shoulders with my left arm and hand, and pulled her back down tight to my chest.

Her whole body was shaking and trembling. And then I felt it. I could feel her contractions on my cock and her whole body jerking in unison. She gurgled as she came, gasping for air right next to my ear.

I held her tight and kept slamming her down onto my cock.

She lost some of her fight as she tried to recover regular breathing. Our bodies slid against each other, all hot and sweaty.

She pulled herself up onto her elbows again.

I could feel the cool air on my cock. Her juices were solidifying on my pubic hair and was sticking to Sophie just that little bit as I pulled her pussy up my cock before pounding her back down.

She was losing her energy. I twisted her and myself sideways so that my back was towards the kitchen and Sophie was trapped inside the corner of the couch. Our sweaty flesh moved effortlessly against each other. I swung my right arm over the back of the couch and grabbed hold. My left hand held Sophie's head against my neck. Now my hips had room to swing in and out. With my new freedom I pumped my cock in and out of Sophie's squelching pussy.

"Gdddahh," came her reaction, muffled in the darkened shadow beside me. Even though she was trapped in the nook of the couch and I fucked her mercilessly, I could feel her whole body shaking and twisting. She stared straight into my eyes, her lips snarled at me silently. She was going to cum again. She knew it. She loved it. And I knew that.

Both our breaths were raspy, heaving as she shook beneath me.

Even from the crook of the couch she managed to shake violently when she came. I clearly felt the sudden tightening of her internal pussy muscles on my cock head.

"Air!" she gasped from underneath me.

Once again I rolled her this time onto her back. I saw Sophie's white flesh glistening below me as I propped myself up onto my outstretched arms. Her fat nipples heaved up and down below me.

Now I really had the freedom of movement to bang into her. In out, up down, poke to one side, then the other. With each sticky stroke Sophie fucked right back. Her clenched teeth shimmered in the light as her breath whistled through. Perspiration twinkled on her forehead between strands of matted wet hair.

"Fuck yeah..." she hissed as her dusty pink manicured nails dug into my sides.

This was raw, carnal sex we were having. As far away as I could possibly imagine what love making could be. This little woman was blowing my mind.

I tried to focus on my breathing and on not coming. I concentrated on using all of my muscles, from my neck and shoulders right down to my knees and feet where I was pressing against the leather. I pressed, flexed inside her, pumped in and out and tried to gouge her out with cock. Every movement of mine was reciprocated by Sophie with a counter roll of her hips and a bump of her clit and pubic bone against me. This was not a one sided effort.

True to form, Sophie started to shake and tremble again. I lowered my head so it was next to hers and continued to pump in and out of her wet pussy.

My ear was right next to her mouth. The sounds coming from her clenched teeth sounded almost like an amplified version of Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

"Agghh!" Sophie snapped forward against my collar bone. I felt her pussy clamp tight again. Over and over as her body jerked in unison.

"Let me up!" she wailed.

I pulled my sticky dick out of her and my sweaty body off her by rolling onto my knees next to the couch.

"Lie on the couch," she ordered.

I complied. Sophie climbed up onto me and straddled me again cowgirl style. She lowered herself onto my slippery cock. She was still hot and wet inside. My hands immediately reached for her fat nipples.

"That's it, pull my nipples." She started rocking her hips on me. I fucked back.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" She gasped. Her eyes were still wild.

"I nearly did already."

"Good do it."

Sophie then did the most amazing thing. With every pull up she squeezed her inner pussy muscles.

"Do it."

She was pumping the cum out of me with her cunt.

"Do it."

Pulling it out.

"Do it!"

Drawing it up.

"Do it."

I knew I was a goner.

"Do it!"

I was sweating like a pig. Twitching. Gasping for air.

"Do it!"

I couldn't hold her tits any longer. My arms dropped.

"Do it!"

Another suction pull...

"Do it!"

I convulsed under her as I exploded inside her. My spine twisted and my hips jerked automatically. I don't know what sounds I made and I must have been an ugly sight.

When I regained my senses I became aware that Sophie was in the throes of another orgasm, jerking yet again.

She collapsed forward on me.

Sweaty body against sweaty body. My face was covered in her hair. Everything was wet. Two sets of lungs competed for all the available air. Bad breath.

Bad breath?

I turned my head and there was Lovie's scrunched up face about an inch away from mine. She licked my nose with her slobbery tongue.

"Ewhhh! Get out of here you stupid dog!"

Sophie turned her head, "Lovie, what a good doggy," she said in her cutsie, half-octave higher, silly voice.

She lifted her head to look down on me. Her light brown hair framed her face as it hung down. Some of it was matted to her face. It didn't matter, she had the biggest grin on her face that I could possibly imagine. Both of our chests still worked to gain air. Her tits moved with her chest. Her entire body glistened with sweat.

After a few moments our breathing and certainly my heartbeat started returning to normal.

I could feel my cock slip inside her as it started to shrink.

"That was really nice, thank you Sophie," I whispered.

"Thank you," she said enthusiastically and with a smile. She leant down and gave me a quick half kiss, then with her blue eyes sparkling she continued, "I love having hot sex with you."

In one motion she slipped off my cock, rolled off of me and landed on her knees next to the couch forcing Lovie to relocate further down along the couch.

She sucked my rapidly deflating cock while holding her hand under her dripping hole. She licked every last bit of cum and Sophie pussy juice off me like some sort of re-energized maniac.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I also couldn't believe how nice it felt.

Suddenly she sat up and held her palm out for me to see. It was covered in cum. Two of her fingers were completely glistening. Obviously she had just dug herself out.

With a gleam in her blue eyes, her hair matted to her forehead, she stared straight into me, a crazy grin washed across her face. Her tongue came out of her mouth, flat and full...she slowly and very deliberately licked the cum off her palm and then sucked back the glistening dusty pink tipped fingers into her mouth.

Hooo...leee Fuck! In my wildest wet dreams...I never...

I was stunned!

And delighted.

"You're like Jekyll and Hyde," I gasped, "Sex maniac Sophie is hiding inside Lady Sophie. How will I know which one is which?"

"Ha," she lifted her sweaty body up and half rolled back on top of me while grabbing my cock with her just licked palm. With a very peculiar look in her eye she said, "You'll know," and then bit me on my shoulder right above the collar bone.

"Owwah!"

She was cackling in laughter not her normal sing-song. I had to check if she drew blood. I didn't see any. We hugged.

After a few moments, after I came back to my senses, I said, "I think Lovie needs to go out."

After I let her back in I said, "Come on, grab our wine glasses, let's get in the hot tub." Naked, with towels, plastic wine glasses and most of a bottle of Chianti we made our way outside through the sliding glass door. It had been dark for a while already.

"Oh...it's cooled down a lot," she gasped as the cool air hit us.

"Quick, get in the tub," I said as I set the wine bottle and towels down. I flipped the lid open in a flash. Sophie set the two plastic glasses down.

We got in.

"Oh...this is nice," she said with only her head above the water. We each reached for our wine glasses, held them in one hand and held hands with the other underwater. Our fingers were intertwined.

What a sex machine I had on my hands. I wondered if I could really satisfy her. One thing I did know for certain. I was going to try.

And I also knew; I was into agoodthing.

"I feel like I'm at a resort. I love the landscape lighting," she said after a few moments.

"Well then please Sophie, think of it as a resort. Your own private sex spa." I couldn't believe the grin on her face after I said it.

"I don't know if I can afford this place. Remember, I'm just a demure fourth grade teacher." Even in the poor lighting I could see that she was still grinning.

"I guess I'd have to put you to work then," I said with tongue firmly in cheek. "We happen to have a part time position available here at the Proulx Sex Spa and Resort."

"Oh, what position would that be?" she asked mock timidly.

"Slut."

"Oh, thank goodness. For a moment there, I thought maybe I didn't have the qualifications for the job. It turns out I do!"

"It's yours for the asking."

"I'll take it," she said without hesitation and beamed me a big smile.

We both burst out laughing, her sing-song rising over my laugh.

After a few moments and after taking a couple of sips of wine we snuggled next to each other in the warm water. I said to her in a low voice, "It's funny how relationships are built."

She giggled and then settled into a languid glowing smile.

"You know, there's a part time position at my condominium."

"Sperm donor?"

"Ahh...ha...ha...Yes!"

"I'll take it!"

I spilled my wine into the hot tub, we were both laughing so hard.

After a while we settled down and stared at the stars above. I didn't have the bubbler on so it was very peaceful. The only sounds were a chorus of spring peepers and very, very occasionally a vehicle would drive past on the country lane. There was a tiny bit of breeze through the trees in the back yard.

"Tell me about your boys."

"Gerald and Mathew, Jerry and Matt are twenty six and twenty four."

She was keen to listen.

"They're good lads, in spite of the occasional fist fight when they were younger. Jerry, the older one is a long distance truck driver. It's his own truck, a full size, fifty three foot Peterbilt that he financed himself. I'm very proud of him, he's settled himself down and currently has a number of contracts that takes him from Halifax to Winnipeg and somewhere in New Jersey, occasionally to or through Toronto. It's basically a triangle he drives. I'm sure he's got a girl in every town. When he's in Toronto he stays here and parks his beast in the driveway."

1...34567...13