All Comments on 'An Indispensable Woman Ch. 01'

by Koot

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I love this. Please more.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

I though this was a very good story, the only thing I did not like too much was when Dani made her say yes ma'am, and yes it was more than a little childish, but other than that it was pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked the story till she started comand her,i make her say yes ma'am,please in next chapter no such things ;)

KootKootover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much to all those who are commenting! I appreciate the feedback - both the compliments and the constructive criticism are really uplifting and valuable. Thanks again!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
I'm with them

I'm with Jenorma and Anon. Somehow, Dani pushing Amara into calling her "ma'am" didn't seem quite plausible. Apart from that, though, the story is showing promise and the next chapter should be interesting.

lesbearlesbearover 6 years ago
I disagree

First, let me preface this by saying that I hope this doesn't turn into a story about power and control. Having said that, I think having Amara answer with "yes ma'am" was really only signalling her full commitment to their arrangement. In that moment, it seemed like the right thing. I hope her relationship with Dani becomes more balanced. As of now Amara seems fairly incompetent and I like her, so I hope her character becomes stronger. I also hope that Dani will find some dreams of her own. Amara is being selfish. I hope that further on in the story, she will push Dani to be her own woman.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Nice start

This is a very good beginning. Looks promising and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Something worth reading

I really loved the beginning and would really love to read more, doesn't matter if you stretch it till 5 or 50 but I will surely love it more if you keep it simple without getting into a dom_sub thing.

Thanks for sharing, 5 stars, no doubt.

JC212JC212over 6 years ago
More

Terrific start to what promises to be a brilliant story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Wow!

A truly fantastic beginning to this story! A great concept and well written too! I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

Please keep going!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Good start

Maybe a bit of a deus ex machina with the pizza girl being everything Amara needed and just falling into her lap, but I'm willing to go with it.

Look forward to more.

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
Its so good!

A tad bit hard to belive at parts but your characters are so well realized it makes up for it. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good!!

Please don't make us waiting too long for the next chapter! Please :)

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
Very nice

As far as the comments about aspects of the story being implausible, implausible things happen all the time. It's not outside the realm of possibility, which is really what good fiction is about. Perhaps the degree of mess was improbable, but the characters weren't. I especially like how Dani kept asking Amara if she should stop instead of asking if she should keep going. A subtle difference which changes the tone drastically. Dani wanted to touch Amara and give her pleasure, but she knew she shouldn't and was hoping Amara would reign her in when her own inhabitions and sound judgement weren't enough.

As for the ``Yes ma'am," I was actually hoping for a ``Yes, Mistress." Not enough loving power and control stories out there. They tend to turn into something else. Amara can be submissive without things turning to whips and wax. I do hope in the future that Dani has Amara do things of a sexual nature for her. Among these it would be nice if she take Amara to get some piercings. Just a little kinky. Also, can they get married and live happily ever after? it would be great if Anna starts calling Dani Mom too. Like power and control stories, lesbian stories tend not to touch on the finer things in life.

In any case, even if things don't escalate beyond Dani wearing the pants in household, I eager await the next three or four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely. Just lovely.

Speaking of love, I fell in love with Dani. She had me at,"Seriously? THIS is how the evening is supposed to end?" I'm a guy.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Pretty good first chapter

It is starting off quite nicely and I can't wait to read chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Damn, I'm going to be a little late for work but I didn't want to stop reading. This story is sooo good and to think it's just the prelude to more Indispensable reading to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful, Detailed Writing

This story is amazing! I love how it builds, the step-by-step, little-by-little taking over a life. Each new problem is solved with a firm, loving response which leads to more of the same. It is paced terrifically, the story arc is pitch perfect and the ending is both satisfying and causes the reader to anticipate, even yearn for more.

LOVED IT!

MarissaPie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, soon, please

Not sure I can add anything more to what has already been commented on. Love the story, love the writing which kept me engrossed and wanting more.

macktoshmacktoshalmost 4 years ago

Cute and lovely, not to mention hot! A very enjoyable read.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

a twist I wasn't expecting-curious to see where this goes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous