All Comments on 'An Indispensable Woman Ch. 04'

by Koot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I’m loving this series! I love a slow-building, romantic story. I can’t wait for the final chapter. I do hope things work out for the girls. Keep up the fantastic work! Many thanks.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Best Yet

This is my favorite chapter so far. I love how your characters interact, particularly with their mutual concern for Anne. So much more satisfying than the shallow, 'I shagged my college roommate' type of story. Looking forward to chapter five.

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
Another fantastic chapter.

This is great. Them normalizing their relationship instead of Dani being Amura's ``dirty little secret" is wonderful. The whole thing is heart warming. Also, the ``no one really cares about you" bit really is spot on, and quite diffusing.

And there is my usual praise for this tale of your's -- family. This isn't just lesbian erotica, or a lesbian romance. This is story about family, and how Dani is becoming part of Amura's. This isn't my first romance, but it is the first involving a family. It's amazing the sort of emphasis a child can bring into a story.

By the way, you previously said that you were ``new to this category." What are you use to?

In any case, you are going to have Chapter 5 out tomorrow right? Because I don't take you for a sadist.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
loving the series

its great to see how the relationship between Dani and Amara is progressing . there is a depth and tenderness to this story that I find really satisfying to read. I cant wait for chapter 5.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
so good

I am glad to hear she is finally coming to realize how much she needs Dani, and how much she needs to be with her, I am sure her family will understand cant wait for the last part

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Another great chapter

This was fantastic, great character development continues and you can feel the love growing between them. My only disappointment is it will end soon. I could see this story going a long way. Again, you have written a very good story line.

kedveskedvesover 6 years ago
great story

ok ok im waiting for next part where is it??

seriously i do think its a great story .. and i love the slow build up and realisation of life changing events .. i am looking forward to the next chapter :)

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
An irresistible story

Nice to see a couple dealing with a relationship that goes beyond the bedroom through realistic situations and decisions that could impact their future, especially with a child involved. Whatever happens, two people in love can overcome anything, and I am certain that their happiness will continue long after the last sentence.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Such a warm and heart-endearing story. I am cheering for the eventual success of this family, who is drinking lemonade with the lemons life gave them. I'm ready for my second glass with this final chapter.

JS60007JS60007over 4 years ago
So romantic

When Amara introduced Dani as her lartner I burst into tears for them. So lovely. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really love how her first "I love you" just slipped out naturally. Really sweet and lovely story, and I've enjoyed every bit of it.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

I’m really loving the dynamics of these two. Sad only one more chp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous