All Comments on 'An Innocent Question Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only way that this poor violated husband gets his mojo back.And feels anywhere near even with his his s***Whore wife again is to also knock off some strange and make sure that she knows about it so that she can feel the same negative energy. In my own real life experience, I find out that my wife of 26 years have been having on and off again.Sex with two of my best friends for the better part of a year. Since the house wasn't my name long before we ever got married.My lawyer explained to me that she had no financial claim to it or any right to stay there.So when she was at work one day I took all of her stuff every bit of her personal property out of her house and put it in a store tuner and change the locks and the house and the garage. Of course.My soon to be ex.Wife was very shocked at what I did and I told her we could try to work it out while we're separated. I asked for a separation under the guys.I've tried to work things out, but my lawyer explained to me while we were legally separated.Anything.I did could not be construed as unlawful adultery within the marriage. Both my ex best friends ended up having accidents.One being hit by a car and the other a** had to be mugged the point.Being both of them would have trouble acting like real men again in the future. I ended up seducing both of their wives who had always flew with me and I made sure I had video tape and audio tape and then I f***** my wife's younger sister, who's always had a crush on be who is 5 years younger than us and then I'd proceeded to work through. 3 of our best friends and then I gave all the evidence to her at our last counseling session and then said I'm divorcing you b****. The look on the c***'s face was worth every minute of sweat.I spent fucking all these different women. We were divorced 4 months later, and that was back when I was in my early 50s.And now i'm sixty four and I enjoy a much varied sexual life with several women in my age group.

Sandman87Sandman87about 2 months ago

You got Dan and Chris mixed up a couple of times.

imanononeimanononeabout 2 months ago

Ohio is one of my favorite Lit writers if not my favorite one. I am now re-reading this story series. Ohio is unusually sensitive and inciteful, which makes me think Ohio is probably female. I came across the following statement in this story of the description that wifey had when she had sex with husband for the first time after her cosmic sex with Chris: "after some foreplay he ate me out—and damn well, I might add." Compare this to the description of wife's sex with Chris to see what she really thinks.

Later in the series after H is almost having a nervous breakdown because of W's sex with Chris W lets Chris back in her house even knowing that H will be shattered if he finds out. No sane person would do this but it does not detract from the story since it does create tremendous pathos for the H and tension for the story. If Ohio is still around I would love to read a new offering from him or her

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

Heartbreaking story. 10 Big Blazing stars. Just read several comments and I thought I would put in my two cents. #1) There is really a God, I know for a fact that The Lord Jesus Christ appeared to me, live and in person just about 10 years ago and a couple of days right now. He told me that he loved me and that he had always been with me (which explained so much about my life) Then he waved his arm and showed me all the blessings that he had given me. #2) There is such a thing as "Pheromones" I know because my ex-wife was a True Nympho and gave them off a lot. Men would fall quickly under her spell falling in love with her upon meeting her. Which was handy for her since she was constantly looking for more cock. 10 Big Blazing Stars for the writer. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"I like that," he said sardonically. " 'You are the man for me'—just not the only man, right Ellen?"

- That marriage is or should be pretty much over. She was feeling insecure approaching middle-age and took it out with a prospective alternative mate to feel better about herself. But the subsequent love sessions with her husband should have told her it was similarly possible with him rather than just the alternative. So she admits to the cheating, but lies about that outcome which only compounded her infidelity. Go figure. So much for future intimacy. He would be a fool to every trust her physical intimacy again, what-ever her protestations. This kind of betrayal is quite physical, and not just 'in his head', as in just so-called ego. You get married NOT to have to compete and she set up that dynamic. So the person you marry isn't perfect, but the idea is 'so what?' because you can have love and intimacy with them anyway. It may or may not be different between men and women, BUT it's a very real violation. When that compact is broken, it's over. One and Done,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's always the same kind of lines they feed. Shit like, "I simply couldn't resist." Yes. Yes you fucking could have. You just didn't want to and believed you could get away with it. These lying sluts are all the same. Credit given to her that she managed 25 years before falling but in the end was ultimately no different than any other cheating whore. Divorce the bitch and move on. You had a good run. Harsh? Well they obviously didn't mean enough to her to stop herself so why should they mean more to him?

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

Can't believe Ohio would spout something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

About the stupidest thing you could possibly do is go into detail about an affair. No one is going to come out of that process happy.

The only important facts are, do you want a divorce, are you going to stop seeing them, how do you see the future. Only with the answers to those questions can you make a decision as to how you are going to proceed.

Listening to timelines and details just makes you a cuck and poisons the well beyond repair.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had to look up limerence as uncontrollable lust or attraction without sex. I visualize a 'crack' like addiction that includes stalking. Powerful stuff beyond my experience. Delusional obsessive?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incomprehensible. I've heard some stories of one taste of crack cocaine or heroine can instantly be addictive. One beauty can override your inhibitions, and that's what is scary about an unreasonable lust.

Throwing caution to the wind is a moral choice that struggles with fictional desire. Seldom experienced.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Divorce or revenge affair of his own? I’d go for the revenge affair first, then pretend reconciliation, then divorce the bitch when a new younger better model became available.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've been a marriage and family counselor for over twenty-five years. One strategy in the reconciliation process involves the partner who commits adultery to write out a timeline and description of the affair. Many of these are quite detailed, and even as a mental health professional with advanced degrees and several professional certifications, the things I've read, the details, and the self-analysis by ordinary people amaze me. This writer's female character describes her feelings, her conflict, and her emotional turmoil in a way that feels like it's based on experience. I wonder if this writer is a counselor or has made this journey. Incredibly insightful and realistic writing. I am much impressed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A limerence. Not just simple cheating. Still highly devastating. Good story. A limerence is rare but a person basically had no control of their ludt at that point. Essentially temporary insanity. The sad thing is that she had plans to do it again because the sex was so cosmic. Will see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Only thing a man can do. Pack a bag. Leave. See an attorney ASAP. And protect his assets for the impending divorce.

This is a woman who has grown complacent. Doesn't appreciate what she has. Has little respect for her husband despite the delusions rattling around in her brain. No coming back from this. Fucking a younger more attractive man in his bed?

99.9 percent of the time this is just ending in divorce. The only time it's not? Is if the husband is actually turned on by his wife fucking another man and he wants sloppy seconds.

Few men are going to accept being cuckolds. Only the freaks.

To this guy? In real life? It's over.

This author will probably have them reconciling. But that's pretty unlikely.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

But, Honey, please let me explain. The Sex was so good, no, wonderful, heavenly. I was so attracted to him, it was truly magical. Would you mind if I call him right quick to see if he can pop in for a quickie? Who am I kidding? He’ll stay the whole night, fucking your loving wife. Sorry, not sorry. Can we finish this tomorrow? He’s free now…

WillupbossWillupboss11 months ago

Nice job so far.

Thanks for spending the time to write for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WACC with a RAAC…. Dan says to Ellen “well dear, I’ve thought it over. I’m really, really attracted to me 30 year old PA and I’ve decided to spend two week on a cruise with her. I’m sure it will be the most thrilling sex I’ll ever have,

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

Why do so many people blame the guy? She's the one that's married, and she's more to blame than Chris. He has no morals either. If he did; He would have walked away out of respect for her husband, and she should be drawn, quartered, and looking for a another place to live.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 1 year ago

Just because you have an attraction to someone doesn't mean you have to act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those looking for - or- hoping for a reconciliation then worry know more! HDK is one of the (if not the) most prolific "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" writers on this site! He should strongly consider changing his "moniker" from HDK to RAAC .... it only make senses!

Still unconvinced? Need irreputable proof?

Read on .... the proof is validated in this story (and most all of his other submissions).

It must be sad spending your literary career in your bedroom closet dreaming of ways to forgive the unforgivable!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

There were 175 comments after this first chapter. I am hoping that Dan makes up his mind to divorce Ellen. She claims to have had no self-control when it came to Chris. Dan must think that he cannot trust her going forward but I also believe that he should have nothing more to do with a woman who could throw away 25 years of marriage to fuck a man ten years younger that her and clearly enjoy every minute of sex with the younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and pretty accurate about meeting someone and no explanation why or how but instant deep attraction beyond all reason. What does that to someone? I have been there, and this story could have been my story, heck is my story.

Thank you

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

We will see what kind of man Dan is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the most poorly conceived RAACs in all of LW. Don't waste your time.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

It was a pretty good story and I gave you 5 stars for your efforts. There was a bit to much sex, after all I am 79.........

I'm a bit more interested in cause and effect and how the participants react to the different situations. In this one the wife was obviously hit with the Martian Slut Ray so she didn't have a chance. Our author definitely showed the passion and lust that prevailed.. Of course the husbands reaction was predictable even if he was philosophically prepared to accept his wife's lust filled betrayal. It has always been hard for me to understand anyone losing control and cheating on there [partner all because of lust and sex. Personally I have never felt lust but have been attracted to very pretty young ladies. It's funny things you remember and your sexual fumbling's. I was dating a very nice young lady, very proper and very homely. She had a huge breasts. Never real had sex with her but I did get her blouse open which she didn't resist,I was kissing her breasts she looks down at me and says "why are you doing that?" Needless to say I pretty much lost all interest and have know idea what was said after that, so I took her home and later moved on. Still don't understand that one, she was a nice girl.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

A wife cannot come back from this …. Hope there’s no feeble RAAC attempt in later chapters

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

For starters this comment "Good example of a cheating wife remorseful now that she’s been caught" Well you can read, to a point, obviously, but comprehension is outside your wheelhouse...she didnt get caught.

As for the story, it was, sadly cliched, with the Cosmic sex, though the other cliche of the sex being horrible is overly used as well, not here but in numerous other ones.

How about someone actually write that the sex is literally hardly any better (unless its one of those weak "Writer/MC hates pussy" cuck stories).

So far husband reacted as many would. Few will ever be like the anon Conservative pseudo-alphas, with more digits than IQ points, who keep trying to claim they would go all Rambo on the dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He needs to find Chris and beat him to a bloody pulp without a trace of evidence left behind and after establishing a fool proof alibi , then he needs to dump that ho of a wife of his and find someone who can be trusted and would never do him wrong no matter what her libido tries to dictate , that or he could become her pimp and sell her body to slimy scuzballs for pennies on the dollar until she’s too old to make him money then tske her to Tijuana and sell her to a bar that specializes in donkey shows !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why in these stories do allegedly "loving wives" who betray the husbands whom they supposedly love and then when admitting to their adultery, have to tell hubby how good the sex was? I suppose she could have made it a little worse and told Dan that it was the best sex she ever had, but telling him that it was "Very exciting" and that they fucked 4 times in an afternoon is guaranteed to induce in any husband feelings of inadequacy and bad sort of competition with the lover. Why didn't she say "the sex was OK, but nothing like with you honey." I mean these sorts of stories are the ones where the wife admits she loves her husband and wants to stay with him. So she's not a slut wife in the sense that she doesn't care if she and husband stay together or even worse, where she wants to rub her husband's nose in his alleged sexual inferiority to her younger stud bull.

As usual it is well-written and one knows that as a story by "ohio" there will be a reconciliation after great weeping and gnashing of teeth, but it would make the ultimate outcome a bit easier to swallow if wifey had been a little less forthcoming about the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve been with my wife 55 years with little desire to cheat one time though on a sales call to a pretty ~45 year old woman I got hit by pheromones.

Had she offered I’d have given right in. Never before nor after have I been hit like that.

55 years & still faithful.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good example of a cheating wife remorseful now that she’s been caught

Bill S.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Good story, sad, but still well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again you insist o roving your raging IMATURITY. Withno reason, as if anyone could have a reason, you chose to take the name of The LORD in vain. Justmindless drivel yet you chose to not only Take the LORD'S name in vain, but you also chose to insult every CHRISTIAN. With tens of thousands of words available you decided you must crawl into the sewer and spew your filthy slander at The LORD.

Just remember, on Judgement Day, whle being held accountable for every word you have spoken/written/typed and JESUS will direct you to the lowest levels of HELL where you will be "forced" to "enjoy" the fires therein. Will your smirking face find it enjoyable. Remember, even if you refuse to believe in GOD, HIS SON, JESUS, HEAVEN ans HELL are real and your faith is most likely, sealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first time you fucked Chris, you constantly refered to him as Dan, if you cant keep names straight why should readers bother, please pay more attention.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"""""Oh God yes, I thought to myself. It was better than anything. It's better than the sex they have in Heaven."""" Hicountry: I believe she was 'thinking' this and not informing him that it was the best sex in her life. BIG difference. I believe you are asking, or stating what you would do if presented with this info. Not real sure as your grammar got in the way; ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly fiction. Forced and artificial "lust" reaction by 45 yr old woman. Manufactured. Implausible. Subsequent behaviour does not correspond to initiating circumstances.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I can't think of a man I know and certainly not myself that would stay with a woman I thought it would stay with the woman and it just told me that the man she was fucking gave her the best sex of her life and would be unmatched by I'm matched by any other man in the world, but that she still loves me?

That marriage would be dead dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dan must be the luckiest husband in the world. His wife had the mind-bending, cosmic sex and it wasn't with him and still she didn't wanna leave him. Isn't that the kind of wife we all want? Now that she has satisfied her "curiosity" let her stay with you man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every woman will be a cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
It Never Fails

To amaze me when I see some idiot post a comment about finishing the story after the first part of a story that clearly has Chapter 1 in the title. Then add to that it's a story that's fourteen fucking years old and has two other chapters shown and add to that Ohio mentioned it at the very beginning. Somehow I just don't think idiot is a strong enough term. Signed: BTW

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

So far so deep kimche, there could be trouble right here in Mayberry! This story sounds like the kind of stupid crap I tend to do and get away with - for a while. The minor detail is that I am now on my third marriage so I wouldn't recommend this kind of stupidity to anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohio writes the husband as the usual weak, needy, cuckish, LW husband who RAACs. Betrayed on the marital bed; the slut wants to do it again; and the sex is light years better than with the husband; and the husband i sultimately willing to go to a party with his wife attended by the bastard, make small talk with him, and shake his hand. I see many commenters are OK with with this level of cucking out. It may in part be because the story is so long that they forget the extend of the betrayal and focus on the the slut's ultimate hand wringing. This story is a fluently written, but prolix, moral travesty.

SAV12SAV12almost 3 years ago

WELL THE STORY WAS GOOD, BUT TOO MUCH TALKING. IT COULD HAVE BEEN SHORTER. THE ENDING SUCKED. WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARD?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

File for divorce let the children know let there friend know about good little Chris. There are spouses that will treat you good and not cheat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

$20 says he takes the bitch back. I honestly havent read the next chapter, but based off the author ohio's other stories, she enjoys writing about beta cucks that take back the disgusting filth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So the Slut wife is trying to save her husbands feelings . All She has to do is keep her legs Closed because She is Married

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Good start, however Dan leaves so Ellen can call her lover to comfort her this night! Wow

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
OK so far!

The aftermath would be an interesting place to go.. I'd like you to explore the options!

Ellen atoning for her sins? Or was it her just seeing what it would be like to fuck Dan while thinking about Chris?" Is there a future? ... And what would it be... How does Dan deal with this suddenly 'open ' situation?

Good story, Thank You 5***** but I'd REALLY like you to explore the options

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The way this story should end: “911... My wife took a bath with a bottle of wine and I just found her under the water. I’m trying to revive her with CPR.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Oh the lying cheating old cunt. What a prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

One thing about stories on cheating especially on an erotica website is that the focus is on sex as a reason for the cheating. In real life sex is never the reason for cheating unless the cheater has some sort of sexual addiction then it's unlikely they would be married in the first place. Mostly peoples reasons for cheating are dis-satisfaction in their marriage and quite often the marriage is on the verge of breaking down anyway.

It would be extremely rare for someone deeply in love with their partner that they would willingly cheat there simply wouldn't be a reason for it.

Having said that I enjoy these stories simply because they do arouse emotions as can be seen from comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are obviously a talented writer, the pacing is fine, the grammar is good and the characters well thought out. You must have enjoyed the sex scene as both Dan & Chris seemed to take turns.

I am always astounded by the ease with which women justify their actions to themselves (& others). They always claim that sex is inextricably linked with love and it’s the male of the species that can separate love, guilt and sex.

Not so; you hear time and again a women who has cheated on her husband ironically claim that “it meant nothing” usually followed by “your the only man I love” accompanied by “he’s not bigger or better, you are by far the best I’ve ever had”.

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah.

Once trust has gone, nothing can replace it.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
I wish that one of the wives of one of the stories would admit it ...

"Yeah, the sex was the best I ever had." Doesn't the truth set one free?

Or... maybe that is why these stories cause so much emotion: you know they are holding back even when confessing.

Awesome story! Thanks Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He should just divorce the bitch!

She is a slut wife who can’t stop herself from screwing handsome younger men. She still reminisces about their “interaction”!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
You should have finished the damn story

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I smell cum sucking cuckoldry on the way!

Because the author is a not so closet cuck, based on other stories.

Another author been bitten by the cock hunger spider.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
P.S.

My disgust at a character takes nothing away from this author's ability to write.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Ah....

There's no whore like an old fat whore.

Wish there was a remake of this where he slaps her fat ass and tells her to leave while he moves a hotter model into her bed.

What an unsympathetic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Liked this Story a Lot .. I did not think Dan was a Cluck at all .. One of My friends got screwed over this way .. But when He found out The Other guy got his Ass kicked .. Plus he divorced his wife .. I think he only has 2 more years of Child support .. He said it was worth it ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

at least the cucks like this one, and based on the score there are a lot of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Typical of an Ohioan, cuck-filled state down there.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading agree 26thnc bitch

Spouse makes love has sex or whatever in marital bed all over

And it was mind blowing

When not if will she do it again

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What a bitch

She decides to stop only because he knows, and she doesn't tell the whole truth. Oh ok does some stone cold whore's I his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

This ends in a RAAC because Dan does a complete cuck-out. He has to know that she views sex with him as second rate compared to her boy toy. What she values in Dan is stability and financial security, but otherwise he's the inferior male. Pity Ohio wrote such an implausible, weak husband. That's normally the domain of lesser writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great attention....

Lovely story, great attention to detail, I don't know if someone say it already, but in the first part of Chris and Ellen sex the name of Dan is mixed up there, for the rest is wonderfull done.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
She's one weak cheater

I think all husbands and wives meet someone that really turns them on at some point in their lives. However, most mature husbands and wives don't act on it. Here the author almost makes us feel sympathy, or is it empathy for the wife while she doesn't deserve it. Love is a strange emotion. It can make us stay when we should run. It can make us love harder when we should hate. Who knows where this will go.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Mind blowing sex dump the bitch and wreck him he knew she was married to

No reconciliation

BTB

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY DUMB

however atonement dont work all that well. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her reason says it all

She was into him, she flirted, she fucked him. And she totally enjoyed it. Her husband was an afterthought. That's not love. She's not in love with him. She's relegated her husband into this piss poor imitation category of love.

And for good reason. He's a catch. So she can make her healthy, hard working, caring/attentive, attractive husband her safety net. Let's be real honest here. No young stud wants his wife. Maybe as a quick lay. She understands this. In so many words, she confessed to no longer being in love with her husband. It happens. People grow out of love.

He needs to rip the band aid of and move on with his life. She's not exactly a sex goddess. And she's clearly not thinking about him when a hot guy enters the room. He can learn to get good at sex. Just as she did. It's easy to be good at sex when you don't have a real relationship. You get that rush of adrenaline that comes with something NEW, and you get to practice with all sorts of people.

I have a feeling this will be a RAAC, and that's sad. I don't think she's sorry about the cheating. She only felt a tinge of guilt AFTER doing it a bunch of times. And her inner dialogue seems to be about damage control instead of blunt honesty. And her honesty is that she LOVED the affair sex, and found her fuck buddy much better. She's scared to lose her stability that he provides. But women trade their fidelity for stability. That's marriage. Men trade their time and effort for fidelity. She broke that contract....easily. She didn't even tell him, "I'll get CB therapy, I'm weak. I'll do anything" I just have this strong suspicion that THIS is really her. A promiscuous woman. Nothing wrong with that. Just not marriage material. He's better off with anyone else.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Dump the cheating bitch

Mind blowing sex

Sees him and total infatuation psycho

On my way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: "Hubby is acting like a spoiled child" on 02/10/19

Obviously you have never had a wife cheat on you after years of marriage. Lucky you. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yesterday when I was Young...

And that happened to my marriage I'd probably kill them both. But time has a way of wearing one's emotions down, not to mention one's sex drive. Now that I'm almost 80 I see it as only a natural process of human interaction. Men are hard wired to chase and women to love being chased. Can't count the times that I've seen this game play itself out. Had a friend who would continue to fuck his ex-wife even after the divorce. Seems he was angry as hell for her having an affair , but just couldn't stop loving her. Who can explain this human paradox? Wanting to punish her, but couldn't stay away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

5 star Thank you

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
RAAC coming

Guaranteed

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Divorce

Thats the only solution imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby is acting like a spoiled child

They both need counseling. Hope he grows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Quite Right

She said it was all her. He should known not to pursue a married person so he had a responsibility as well.

She was still a stupid person and should be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

But what a whore. Totally dishonest and just needs another opportunity to fuck Chris again. Thought only of Chris while fucking her husband. If she loved Dan, she couldn't feel the way she does about Chris. If he isn't a wimp, he should burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This chapter

Is the 5 star chapter, it goes down hill rapidly from here... only to crash into a RAAC Wall head-on.

davwoodavwooabout 6 years ago
Interesting enigma captivating

Having had similar experiences to Dan all I can say is that up to this point I reacted in the same way. Women can be so calculating, so determined to enjoy their fling because ‘the sex is so much more orgasmic’. My wife got so infatuated with her new lover that she completely forgot she had a husband and children. Of course this temporary insanity didn’t last long on her side but, like Dan, I was left shocked and unable to trust anyone. Well let’s read on to see how Dan handles his situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If she wants him back

Step 1 is burn the bed and replace it immediately.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Banned profile no problem, Anonymous

You can still be yourself with an anonymous comment. Simply put an identifying name at the foot of your comment.

Don't hide yourself among the undifferentiated anonymice.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I usually don't mind RAAC, but...

This is one that should not have been RAAC. The wife doesn't do anything to earn the husbands trust back and she's not even sorry she did it. Dan is also kind of a wimp.

ilimitadoilimitadoalmost 7 years ago
Tough! (In a good way!)

Well written as most of your stuff is Ohio. Good story and I'll read all the rest. I'm baffled and not quite sure why the anonymous folks read it and then make such an ever lasting stink! Shit folks, it's a story. FICTION. Don't read stuff like this if it upsets you. Know a good definition for crazy behavior. You just did it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DUMP the Cunt!

25 years meant so little to her that she'd just fuck some other man,in her marital bed,and have the nerve to tell her 'alleged" love of her life that the young fuck was her best sex ever?! Fuck that faithless,vow-breaking twat!! Dump her sorry ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You think

Any explanation will be of any worth, divorce her and marry a beautiful woman. Treat her like queen in front of her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WAIT WHAT ???

What did I miss ?

Dan I love you more than anything but I took one look at this guy and knew I had to fuck him:)

Even after all the years we've been married, I just had to:)

I hope you'll understand :)

And, oh by the way, and you'll have to trust me on this "I promise I won't do it again "

:):):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total crap! Just another RAAC story coming on.

Another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband. The trust is gone and can Never be restored. Living with doubt is a miserably way to live and that is what the Cunt caused. Unfortunately this story will inevitably end that way. The husband's in these stories are always balless wimp cowards who aren't real or men.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ Allegedly Innocent Goodhue

For your question to be innocent that would presuppose that you had no idea that a Ohio would have wife cheat with result of husband would likely launch into Hamlet-esque angst and indecision. That is Ohio modus operandi and every LW habutuè knows it. Only a retard could be here as often as you and viably claim to be ' ' 'innocent' of this data. Wait .... never mind.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Cheating Turd!

I've got an innocent question.

Why don't you just divorce the lying ,cheating,traitorous twat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dump her

I get trying to reconcile in some cases. But definitely not this one. She lied early and often, couldn't use her brain to control herself, was the instagator of the affair, continued to lie, thought about the other guy when with her husband, admitted to wanting more, admits to herself that Chris was better but won't be honest with her husband, decides she can't see Chris only because her husband knows not because she thinks it will hurt her husband/marriage, and continues to lie to him to try to save her own skin.

Dump her. There is nothing there that says she won't do it again.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 7 years ago
Story was a four

That having been said, I have heard and seen lust at first site! She was even at just the right age for it, premenopausal hormones can and sometimes do cause these things. Now before I get my ass handed to me, understand this, it does happen quite a bit, but, how she handles it is the defining moment! Just because she is horny due to hormones and pheromones does not under any circumstances give her license to have sex with the guy. She should have communicated her problem to her husband, or at the least gone to see a doctor. Second, if I was in his shoes, I cannot believe that I would go for reconciliation. Short of an MD providing evidence that she has a brain tumor causing her insanity to so boldly allowing a man other than her husband to have sex with her, in their marital bed no less, is simply a deal breaker! As for the budding anthropologist, he should be castrated. He knew she was married, and stated as much is just too much.

The husband walking out was the right thing. I just feel like this is going to be a RAAC story and that is just wrong on so many levels. While couples have managed to survive an infidelity in the marriage, they are very far and very few between, and things are just never the same between the spouses ever again. When they have sex he will always be wondering, is she faking it because I don't measure up to her lover, or did she cum because she was thinking of " HIM "? KarenE put it best, her lover was so cosmically better that she can't go back to the husband.

Yes people do sin, yes people make mistakes, and no, nobody is perfect. However, that doesn't mean that the aggrieved party needs to stay and have the betrayal in his face all the time!

Thanks for the offering.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

The fact that TWICE she’s said that she WANTS to do it again, but can’t because Dan knows and won’t let her! And the fact that the sex was better than with Dan! They have NO chance until she can somehow convince herself that she DOESN’T want Chris.

@Anonymous Re: “Chris becomes Dan??” There is nothing wrong with your first example: “He was leaner than Dan, (she means Chris was) and a bit fitter” You say “she means Chris was,” and that’s EXACTLY what the sentence says!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chris becomes Dan??

"I watched as his body emerged from his shirt and shorts. He was leaner than Dan, (she means Chris was) and a bit fitter, as one would expect of a man in his 30s. His penis was already erect, pointing up directly at me. It was about the same length as Dan's but thinner; and it was beautiful!

I wanted to fall onto my knees and worship it, devour it, but Dan took me in his arms (Chris becomes Dan?? - and goes on this way for a few more paragraphs) and laid me down on the bed. He began to kiss and nibble me. First my lips and face, while he stroked and hefted my breasts in his hands, telling me there were beautiful. I was moaning, totally out of control.

Editor needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Cannot Live With A Whore

Any woman who cheats on her husband is no longer his wife. She is the other man's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
uhhh

36 year old grad student in anthropology? Now there is a guy who is going places haha

Cut her lose or end up like guy whose real life seral cheating wife is detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous