An Interesting Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin's seduction of her teacher begins.
4.8k words
4.28
28.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers

Part 1 of 3 - parts 2 and 3 will follow shortly! This is the tamer one, but ultimately although this is a 'first time' type story, it also distinctly turns into more of a BDSM story. So you may want to wait for all 3 parts to decide on category? Just waiting for editor to check final part!

*****

Jane arrived for class early as usual. Walking into the empty classroom she smiled to herself as she took her usual place at the front of the class. The desk she chose wasn't dead centre, but just off to the side of the teacher's desk. She wouldn't want the furniture to block any views after all.

Jane was a bright girl. She'd recently moved to the area and was completing her final year in school. At 18 years old she was simply biding her time until she could leave for the real world. The work was easy, ever so easy. In fact, if she put her mind to it she knew she could be at least two years ahead of her class mates - her teachers in the past had pretty much told her that - but she preferred to put her intellect to another skill. With the work being that easy, she had plenty of time to concentrate on extracurricular activities. However, the activity she was keen on wasn't the type of 'after school' hobby that the school would put on for her.

Sex. Yes, her interests were firmly set on sex, sex and more sex. However, the most frustrating part of it was that she was still a virgin. Oh, she'd gotten close with a few boys her own age, but never the whole hog. Mainly, the boys' immaturity shone through and ended up either with them peaking too soon, or them not really knowing what they were doing. So to satisfy herself over the past few years, she'd resorted to a wide selection of dildos, vibrators, and unspeakable toys. She knew what she liked, and she liked plenty of it, but she was aching to try the real thing.

She had long since given up on the boys her own age. She could do better and she knew it, and ever since moving to this school she knew exactly who 'better' would be. The trouble was how to get him? This was exactly the difficult logical problem she had set her very bright brain to work on.

Mr Carter. Mr D Carter. Wonderful Carter. Biology teacher and the hottest fully mature man on campus. Every girl with a pulse had a crush on Mr Carter, and rightly so. As far as Jane had been able to gather though, none had ever gotten further than a crush. Of course, seducing a teacher wasn't exactly something to be encouraged - in fact, if Mr Carter had ever taken advantage of his position and the obvious affection the students had for him, he could lose his job. But Jane had noticed, that where most male teachers in his position would very firmly keep their distance, there was something about the way he acted that she believed that with the right student, with the right situation, that barrier could be broken. Oh and what a wonderful barrier that would be to break.

So this is why Jane was positioned in the front of the class, with a clear view of Mr Carter's chair - no desk to block the view - wearing what could only be described as an 'interpretation' of the school's uniform. Fortunately the school was very lenient on its uniform rules, especially with the older students, and most of the girls in the higher years made adjustments to their uniforms. So Jane's adjustments that she had made a few weeks ago were pretty much unnoticed among the throng of other students. With one exception. She'd already noticed that Mr Carter had noticed. She wore the standard school blouse, but one size too small, so her large womanly breasts strained against the thin material. She wore a variety of bras beneath the thin cotton, almost always white, but she made sure that on the days she had Biology class that the bra had a detailed pattern which could be clearly seen.

Of course, making sure the top few buttons were undone helped the look. The only insistence the school made regarding the uniform was that all girls must wear a skirt. All the better, Jane thought to herself, and she absentmindedly smoothed the material of her slightly too short black skirt. It was just long enough, when standing, to cover the top of her lacy topped hold up stockings, but when she sat, it rose up just enough that the pale cream tops could be glimpsed. Oh, no one else in the class could see them, the clever planning of her regular desk had seen to that; no one except Mr Carter of course. Finished off with black shoes with a 3 inch heel, and a black tie tied loosely around her neck - the knot of which rested on her exposed and heaving cleavage - the look was complete.

Jane smiled to herself as the other students filed in to the class, followed finally by Mr Carter. She knew her plan was soon to come to fruition, and the thought was making her small but modest white panties just slightly damp. No, she thought to herself, mind on the job. Plenty of time for that later.

*

David had worked in the school for a number of years now. He was a good teacher, achieved good results with the students, and loved his work. Yes, he knew some of the female students had crushes on him - most male teachers go through that at some point in their career if they're anything other than ugly, old or wearing elbow patches! It was a part of the job, and David had never once thought of taking advantage of any of the young ladies in his class.

As he entered his class, he put the assignments down on his desk and looked around the class. Oh god, he'd forgotten it was this class. And she was there. Sat in that seat. Sucking the end of her pen...

Jane had joined the school a few months ago, and straight away he'd noticed her. She was an incredibly bright student and found her a joy to teach, but he'd also noticed that at 18 years old she'd already blossomed into a voluptuous young woman. Yes, this girl wasn't a girl, she was a proper woman. And David couldn't stop thinking of her in that way. In fact, he'd had more than one fantasy about the things he would do to her if he could get her alone...but no. Completely unprofessional. Besides, she probably didn't think of him that way. Most of the older female students didn't know how flirtatious and sexy they could be - most of them were experimenting with the first steps of womanhood and, although seemingly otherwise, were quite immature behind the teasing fronts they all put up.

As David started addressing the class, explaining the content of today's lesson, he glanced towards Jane's desk, only to notice that as she was busy scribbling down notes, her incredibly short skirt had risen ever so slightly up revealing the creamy lacy tops of her stockings. David's heart skipped a beat, and he felt a slight murmur of activity from his pants. Drawing his eyes forcibly away, he concentrated hard on instructing the class. It really didn't help that today's topic was reproduction! Oh, how he would love to show that gorgeous beast the practicalities of reproduction... but no. He steeled himself and decided that that little thought could be saved for a very interesting little fantasy when he got home tonight.

*

Reproduction. Excellent. Jane had managed to acquire a copy of the curriculum and knew that this topic would be coming up soon. She had hoped it was today, and was extremely pleased to see she had been right. As Mr Carter starting telling the class the content for today's lesson, Jane concentrated on writing a few notes on her pad, revelling in the sound of his smooth, deep, sexy voice. She glanced up at him, taking in his appearance. He'd dressed semi-casually today. Trousers and a shirt, buttoned up with the exception of the top button, and no tie.

She crossed her legs, knowing exactly what would happen to her skirt. Pretending to look intently at the notes she was writing, she glanced carefully out of the corner of her eye towards her teacher. Yes! He was looking. And was that a slight pause in his instructions? Jane smiled gently to herself knowing that she was having the desired effect. Now for the next step in her plan.

Getting a teacher alone was difficult in this school. The only way she believed she could get him all to herself was to be called to stay after class. She had a free period directly after this class, and through her detective work, she'd discovered that it was this time in the week that he usually holed himself away in his office, marking papers. He hated to be disturbed. The only way to be called to stay after class? Do badly with today's work. Not a problem, she could play dumb when she wanted to. After being top of the class since the moment she joined this school, she knew he'd find today's quality of work very very odd. Hopefully he'd realise it had been done badly on purpose. If not, no matter, she had a plan if that situation arose - but surely he wouldn't be that oblivious?

No, she was convinced he wouldn't be. She was leaning over her desk working hard on the assignment he'd set, when she noticed him looking at her again. This time he was fixated on her cleavage. She sat up, and stretched her arms above her, stretching out the aches from writing so much. As she did she was fully aware that her breasts would push outwards, threatening to burst out of her blouse. She wanted to make sure he was still watching. No, she was sure he was, but it didn't hurt to check. So she took a risk. She looked directly at him and was pleased to find he was completely engrossed in the movements she was making. She caught his eye, and gave him a cheeky smirk just before he looked away, a faint blush coming to his cheeks.

*

David couldn't help it. The way she was bent over her desk writing feverishly away gave him the perfect view of her wonderful breasts. How a woman...no, girl, she's a student...of her age could have such large wonderful ... well, he had no idea. As he watched out of the corner of his eye, she sat up, and stretched, loosening up the muscles that must have tensed as she wrote. Oh my word...how tight was that blouse? How on earth did those wonderful globes stay restricted inside? Suddenly he glanced up and realised she was looking straight at him. Oh hell...now he was in trouble. Images of being accused of sexual harassment came to mind...wait, she smiled at him...and he'd had enough experience with women in the past to know that that was no innocent smile. He looked away quickly, feeling a hot flush come to his cheeks, and took the opportunity to shout at two male students at the back of the class who were finding the diagrams of a penis increasingly hysterical.

The first few assignments were being completed by the students, so he took the opportunity to concentrate on marking for a while. But his mind wasn't playing ball. He thought back over today's lesson. Jane always took that seat. It was the one place in the room where he could clearly see beneath her desk, and until now he assumed it was just good luck on his part. Damn, he wasn't going to complain about that view! Talk about luck. But after what he just saw, he was starting to believe that she knew the type of view he had of her there. She was always here first - did she plan to take that seat? And that smile...she knew he was watching her, and she seemed to be very pleased about it. He risked looking over at her. She was sucking the end of her pen again, deep in thought. He couldn't take his eyes off her ruby red lips softly surrounding the end of that pen tip...oh to be that pen. As he watched, she slowly pulled the pen from between her lips and looked him directly in the eyes. No smile this time. No. But there was something else deep in her eyes. Desire? No, couldn't be. As if to confirm to him his thoughts, she slowly allowed the pen back towards her mouth and gently, but oh so seductively, licked the tip.

Oh my. Ok, this was not his imagination. Not anymore. She was definitely showing him that she wanted him. He had to be sure. He didn't turn away and continued watching. Safe in the knowledge that no one else in the class could see what she was doing, she wrapped her lips again around the pen and starts to move the pen ever so slightly in and out. Then she winked at him.

*

Jane knew that the blushes meant he'd seen her looking at him. This was good. She now needed to convince him that he had full licence to look as much as he liked! She smirked to herself as he shouted at some of her class mates. God he was sexy when he shouted. Oh to be told what to do by this man...

Students were starting to complete their work, so she completed the section she was working on, and pretended to puzzle over the next part, putting the tip of her pen inside her mouth and sucked on it. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw him looking at her again. Slowly she pulled the pen from her mouth, and looked directly at him, leaving her red lips slightly parted. Keeping his gaze, she drew the pen back up and licked the tip. She saw him adjust himself in his seat, and a slight revelation in his eyes. Yes, it was having the right effect...Now to seal the deal. She put the pen tip back towards her mouth, and started moving it oh so gently and subtly between her soft lips. Oh yes, this is what she wanted to do to him, and at that very moment in time, they both knew it. The first part of the plan was complete. She winked at him.

Now back to work. She needed to complete the assignment in a way where the marks wouldn't hurt her overall grade for the year, but would be bad enough to give him a legitimate reason for holding her back at the end of class. She uncrossed her legs and squeezed her thighs tightly together. She could feel how wet she already was, but it wouldn't do waste it! So she let her mind concentrate solely on completing her work to only an adequate standard.

*

David's mind wasn't on the job anymore. Not after that little exchange. He slipped into autopilot, marking the assignments as they came to him, setting follow up work for those students who had already finished... God he wanted her. Thank god he was sat down. He decided that if he wanted to leave this room without the entire class noticing how turned on he was, he had better put his mind on other things. Thankfully, after a few minutes of thinking about staff meetings, and shopping for groceries, he decided it would probably be safe! Phew. He smiled to himself. Regardless of the risks, he hadn't had this much fun teaching a class ever.

*

Jane finished the assignment and swivelled around on her chair. Yes, the assignment was just bad enough to get his attention. She'd missed some really obvious points, points she hoped he would be able to give a more detailed explanation on later...or maybe even a practical. THAT would be ideal. Smiling to herself she stood and took the few short steps to Mr Carter's desk.

"Here's my assignment Sir," she purred softly, laying the paper on his desk.

He looked up at her and caught her eye. She could see a smile trying to force through on his lips, but he managed to remain straight faced. Impressive she thought to herself. However, his eyes gave him away. Not only were they twinkling, but his pupils were large...a clear sign that he was aroused.

"Thank you Jane" he replied in his deep voice.

The class were starting to get restless. They were still working on the follow on work, but as it neared the end of the session, they were starting to talk amongst themselves more. She turned, feeling his stare on her as she returned to her desk. As she got there, she subtly nudged her pen off her desk so it fell to the floor. Purposely facing away from him, and therefore hiding any indecency from the rest of the noisy class, she bent at the hips, leaving her legs dead straight, and picked up her pen. Knowing the view he had would have been well worth it, she sat back down and started to look through the next sheet of work.

*

David looked up to see Jane coming towards his desk.

"Here's my assignment Sir," she purred softly, laying the paper on his desk.

He looked up and caught her eye. She knew exactly what she was doing didn't she. She had her back to the class and her face made it very clear her attraction and desire for him. He managed to suppress a smile, and thanked her.

The class was getting restless, but he didn't care anymore. If they were distracted, they wouldn't notice him quite so much, and with the stirring in his pants again, he was very glad. He watched Jane walk away only to be incredibly amused when her pen fell to the floor. Oh, that was done on purpose, they both knew it. And his thought was confirmed when she turned her back to him and bent down to pick the pen back up. Oh what a view. Her leg muscles tightened as she stretched down for the pen. The creamy stockings were topped with an intricate lacy detail that he'd glimpsed earlier, and he was just able to see her even paler creamy skin just above, mostly hidden by her skirt, but seeing enough of it to be able to imagine how soft that skin would feel beneath his fingers...or lips...or tongue.

Dragging his eyes away from her, and trying to quench the erection that was threatening to break through his pants, he started checking over Jane's work. God if only there was a way to get her alone.

Hmmm. This was odd. Her work was distinctly average. She was one of the brightest students in her class, and she shouldn't have had any problems with today's subject...for more than one reason he thought to himself, smirking...but no, according to this work, she'd missed some key points. For a start she had mislabelled the human reproductive organs. Not to mention the description of how conception takes place.

Then it came to him. She was better than this work. Could she have done badly on purpose? No, she wouldn't risk that would she, not this close to the end of the year? Why damage the good grades? This was no higher than a C grade. But then again, her other teachers had also mentioned that she was an exceptional student, so if she was getting A+'s across the board, this wouldn't make that much of a dent in her overall grade. Besides, he thought, if she wanted to push her grade back up, he could always give her an extra project to work on...and he had just the thing in mind! He couldn't believe he was thinking like this about a student. Any other student and it wouldn't have crossed his mind, but she...she was so very different. And she'd made it very clear that he could very probably get away with not just thinking about the very naughty things he wanted to do to her...and her to do to him...but also persuading her to go through with it all too. Not that he thought she'd need that much persuading.

An idea suddenly came to him. It was 10 minutes until the next period. Normally it was this time in the week where he'd lock himself in his office to finish marking coursework and writing reports. All the staff knew not to disturb him during that time - if there was an emergency they'd phone; one of the benefits of also being stationed at the far end of the building - no one could be bothered to walk that far! No, no one disturbs him, ever. His marking and report writing could wait, he didn't have all that much to do today as it was, and he could always take it home for the weekend...perfect! It was risky...but he decided he didn't care. He'd simply ask her to stay behind to discuss her poor paper.

Then a realisation hit him like a ton of bricks. He had a free period, but did she? At that moment he was convinced he'd miss his one chance. She was bound to have a lesson next. Only one way to find out.

*

5 minutes left of the lesson. Jane glanced up at the clock and wondered if all the pieces of her plan would fall in place. He was cutting it a bit fine. But she could see that he was looking over her work, a puzzled expression in his eyes. The class behind her were starting to pack up their belongings, and in the raucous noise, Mr Carter stood, moved around his desk and stood directly in front of Jane.

BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers
12