An Interesting Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her eyes, passing her gaze over his crotch - noticing with glee that although not overly obvious it was very clear to her at this close proximity that his pants were a lot tighter than they normally should be...the realisation formed a butterfly effect deep in her groin. She continued raising her eyes until she looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Jane, do you have a free period next?" he asked softly, his face serious, but his sparkling eyes giving him away.

"Yes sir, why, is there a problem?" she replied, fluttering her eyelids softly, forcing an innocent expression onto her face.

"Yes, I'm very much not impressed by your work today," he replied slightly louder, then leaning down so he was face to face with her and whispered "- as you well know -" then, standing up straight again, he finished by saying "... so I'd like to see you after class. In my office. I am REALLY not happy," he said quite angrily. "Understood?"

She paused, shocked a little. Ooo she loved the sound of his voice when he was all commanding. Yes, the plan had worked, hook line and sinker. And even the unpredictable element of her plan had worked out perfectly. She had no real way to know how he'd react to her advances. Yes, she was pretty convinced that he'd be turned on, turned on enough to help her lose her virginity, but for him to play along so completely...well, this was going to be heaven.

"Yes Sir," she replied, pretending to look a little worried.

*

Seeing the twinkle in her eyes as she 'begrudgingly' agreed to meet him in his office was the final nail in the coffin. Yes, he would have her, whatever the cost. And at this moment in time he really didn't care! He wondered briefly if acting as if he was angry with her was a step too far, but seeing the way her lips parted with surprise when he spoke to her like that, and the way her breathing quickened and those gorgeous eyes twinkled, he knew he'd played a good hand there!

The final few minutes of the lesson dragged for David. As soon as the bell went he dismissed the class, gathered up some of his marking, and turned to leave the class. As the rest of the class rushed out, he glanced back to watch Jane pack her things away. She was taking her time, probably making sure she's the last to leave so no one would notice her direction after leaving the classroom. David sighed. She was a bright one alright. If nothing else he was convinced that not only had she planned this whole thing, but that she would probably have plans in place to stop them being caught. He caught her eyes, and for the first time, knowing it was safe to do so, he grinned at her. She grinned back and winked. He quickly left the classroom and disappeared down the corridor to his office.

He quickly opened the door, suddenly aware that his hands were shaking. God, a woman hadn't had this effect on him ever. He pulled the door shut behind him, dumped his paperwork on the desk, and returned to the door to quickly check the lock. He locked the door tight and pulled on the handle. Nope, it wouldn't budge. Good. If she turned up...no, when, he was sure of it... at least they wouldn't be disturbed. He unlocked the door and quickly rushed to the back of his large old fashioned desk, sitting and rearranging the paperwork slightly so he wouldn't get too lost when he eventually had to do the marking! It was a way to kill the time while he waited at least.

*

Jane packed her things away slowly. If this was going to work, she'd have to be careful. If he was going to be as good as she hoped he would be, then it wouldn't do for either of them to get caught. She'd much rather work it so 'activities' could be repeated in the future. So she put her books and pens slowly away into her bag, and watched the other students leave.

She caught Mr Carter's eye, and he grinned. She grinned back and winked. Yes, this was going to be fun. Especially if he decided to take the commanding role that he had gently hinted towards just a few minutes ago. Although she loved to be in control, one of her favourite fantasies was to be at the mercy of an authoritative but attentive lover!

Once Mr Carter had left she shoved her remaining items into her bag, and waited for the last student to leave. No sense in rushing. Apart from the obvious reason, she'd planned this and had a pretty good idea from the start that she would get him alone in his office. He probably didn't, so she wanted to give him a bit of time. Not too long obviously. The excitement of the situation was getting too much for her. Grinning to herself, she swung her bag over her shoulder and slowly followed the last student out of the class. She walked down the hardwood floored corridor in the direction of Mr Carter's office. Most of the students were out of sight now, walking the other direction. His office was the only room at this end of the building, so there'd be very little passing traffic. She strode slowly down the corridor, struggling not to rush, her heels clipping on the floor, until eventually she stood outside his imposing office. Oh this was all part of the fantasy. It was just her luck that she had been enrolled in a school that made full use of its old buildings. It's polished floors and old sturdy furniture that was now normally restricted to the staff members' offices, just put her in mind of those olden days of the cane! She shuddered slightly, knowing full well that although the thought of being bent over a desk and a strong man caning her has been one of her many fantasies, the reality of it would be very different. No, she wasn't prepared to go that far, not yet, but she would be happy to go close.

Trying not to smile, she forced a slightly worried and nervous expression onto her face. She knocked on the door three times.

"Come in!" a strong forceful voice bellowed from inside. She reached for the handle. Her hand was shaking! She wasn't expecting that! Oh well, can't be helped, she thought as she turned the handle, pushed the door open and strode into Mr Carter's office.

To be continued...

12