An Interesting Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
Detention time, and lessons learnt.
5.3k words
4.6
29.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers

Final part of the story. If you haven't already read parts 1 and 2, please do to get the background and build up to this chapter. Enjoy, and I'd love to know your thoughts on my first ever story.

*****

The afternoon dragged for both of them. David had a few lessons to teach, but his last period of the day was free, so he took the opportunity to mark a few papers he'd had to neglect earlier and then to prepare his office for the upcoming detention. He had managed to calm down a little throughout the afternoon, but now, moving around the office, moving things off his desk, waiting for the end of school bell to ring, he felt himself become aroused again. He wondered how Jane was coping. At that thought he reached for the white panties he'd tucked in his pants pocket earlier. They were still ever so slightly damp. He lifted them up and smelt them. God she smelt so good. So horny, yet so innocent. Smiling he tucked them into his desk drawer, knowing full well that she would not be getting those back!

Finally he heard the end of school bell ring, and saw through the window the multitude of students rushing out of the school doors heading for home. He knew that with it being a Friday, pretty much all the teachers would also be gone within the next 15 minutes. All the safer, he thought to himself.

As he watched, he noticed Jane stood outside, saying goodbye to one of her friends, before slowly turning back towards the school. She wasn't exactly rushing. He had told her not to be late, and it seemed that that was exactly what she intended to be! Ooo the cheeky little...well, she'd pay for that for sure, he thought, smiling to himself.

*

Jane had found the afternoon increasingly difficult. The hour she'd spend with Mr Carter had been everything she hoped for and more, but him purposely leaving her unsatisfied was driving her bonkers. A few times during the day she'd had to disappear to the toilets to clean up a little, terrified that she'd start to leave a trail of her juices down her things, or worse, on the seats! How she managed to just clean up and not allow herself to give herself some relief, she'll never know. But she managed it. Even with delicious thoughts of what detention would bring swirling around her head, she managed to keep control.

The last words Mr Carter said to her as she left his office ran through her head. 'Don't you dare be late!" Hmmmm, she thought to herself with a smile. That's the trouble, she did dare. That's what got her into his office in the first place after all! Oh she'd be late. Not late enough that he'd think she wasn't coming, but just enough to be officially 'not on time'!

As the bell rang for the end of school, she felt butterflies in her stomach. This was it. She couldn't wait to get to his office and finish what they had both started. But first, she needed to be tardy, to finish the game. She walked out of school with her friends and wished them all a good weekend, before turning back into the school and walking slowly back up to Mr Carter's office. She struggled to keep her walk slow and steady - not allowing the urge to run take over!

Eventually, managing to avoid any teachers who would question her as to why she was still in the building, she approached the large old door of Mr Carter's office. She knocked 3 times.

*

Yes, she was late. Only by 5 minutes, but David decided that that was enough to play on. As he heard the 3 knocks on the door, he bellowed "Enter!" and turned to look out of the window.

He heard the door open, heard her shoes slipping into the room, and the sound of the door shutting and being locked. He kept his back to her as he said "You're late."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I got here as quickly as I could."

"Oh did you now?" he said raising his voice as he turned on his heel to face her. Looking her sternly in the face he continued. "I saw you outside, taking your time with your friends, so don't you tell me you came here as quickly as you could!"

"S...sorry sir. I...uh...I'm really sorry."

"Hmmmm. Sit. On that chair."

She did as she was told. He noticed that as she sat, her skirt rose up again, showing the tops of those delicious stockings.

*

She could tell before she even entered the room that he was 'annoyed' that she was late. Trying, and failing, to suppress her smile, she opened the door, entered, and closed and locked the door. He was facing away from her.

He quietly said "You're late."

Time to play the demure student again, she thought. "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I got here as quickly as I could."

His response almost floored her. She could sense a small element of anger...or frustration?...in his voice as he accused her. But she wasn't scared. If anything it turned her on even more than she was already. Damn he was good.

As she sat on the chair and crossed her legs, she saw him blatantly staring as her newly exposed stockings.

"Well, because of your tardiness, you can expect further punishment in this detention. Dear me..." he tutted, "...and I thought you were a good girl. You're obviously a very bad, naughty girl aren't you?

"Yes sir," she whispered, lowering her head away from his gaze.

"Have you done as I asked? Did you refrain from touching yourself and making yourself orgasm??"

"Yes sir," she responded, looking back up at him, "although it was very difficult and I did have to clean myself up now and again because I was so wet."

*

She must have been wet all afternoon, waiting for detention to come around, he thought. That thought alone made his groin twitch.

"And did I say you could do that?!" he asked, firmly.

"No...no sir, but I thought it was best in case someone noticed my...uh...juices escaping me."

"Hmmm," he responded. That was good thinking on her part. Wouldn't be good for her to be caught in that situation. "I'll let you off this time."

"Oh thank you sir, you're very kind."

"Yes, I am, and I hope you remember that as we start your punishment. You see, I could be a lot harsher than I'm about to be, but because you worked so very hard at your extra project earlier today, I'm going to be lenient. Have you heard of the cane, Jane?"

He could see the shock in her eyes as her head shot up to meet his eyes. The nervousness in her voice was real... "Ye...yes sir."

"Well, luckily for you, we're not permitted to use the cane anymore. Ah, such a shame. However, I may now and again decide to use it if a student is particularly bad. Fortunately - for you - I don't think you quite deserve that today. You do, however, deserve a spanking for the naughty things you've done today."

*

Spanking...oh my. Another of her fantasies. She knew that when done right, a spanking could be incredibly erotic, but she had never had the opportunity to be spanked. He stomach leaped - with excitement and incredible nervousness. She wasn't stupid, she knew it would hurt, but she couldn't wait.

"Oh sir, um...thank you sir for not using the cane sir...yes, I am a very naughty girl."

"Yes, you are" he replied. She noticed a slight smirk come to his lips. "Stand," he commanded.

She stood, feeling her legs shake a little from the anticipation. Her breathing had quickened and she consciously tried to calm it down.

"Stand against the desk."

She moved up against the desk and found that the height was, as she had predicted earlier, an ideal height for many things. She was about to be bent over this desk, she knew it, and the top of her thighs were just in the right place for her to still be able to keep her feet on the floor.

He moved around the desk and pulled away the seat she had been sat on, moving it up against the door.

"Bend over."

*

As he commanded her to bend over, he gently pressed his hand against her upper back, making sure she knew he was in charge, and making sure she bent as far down as she could. She leaned over until her chest and face were up against the cool oak desk. Her ass was protruding high into the air, and the effect her high heels and straight legs had on her thigh muscles was delicious.

"Good," he said. To her surprise he moved back around to his side of the desk and sat in his chair. "Look up at me girl".

David watched as she turned her head to face him, raising herself ever so slightly. He could see her ample breasts pushing against the desk, her cleavage deep and inviting.

"Wonderful," he whispered gently, as he stood and moved back around the desk. She put her head back down on the desk, resting on one cheek.

"Have you ever been spanked Jane?" he asked.

"No sir, never sir."

"Put your hands on the other side of the desk to help support yourself. You'll need it."

She did as she was told. He took his time and sat down on the chair that was now up against the door to the office. He gazed at the sight in front of him. Her stockings were now in full view. He could see that the top of one was ever so slightly lower than the other one and he smiled, noticing this wonderful bit of imperfection. Her thighs were generous - strong muscles, with just a little bit of young fat, perfect for holding on to. Moving his eyes up, he took in the view of her ass. Hidden beneath her short black skirt he marvelled at it. It was pert, but beautifully round. This was one curvy woman, just how he liked them!

Slowly, making very little sound, he stood and walked towards her.

*

She knew the effect the hard desk would have on her breasts, and him gazing at them intently in front of her only confirmed that. As he walked away, she turned her head to the side and smiled. Doing as instructed, she reached up and took hold of the far edge of the desk. It resulted in her arms being way above her head, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable. Instead of this worrying her, as it would many women, it only caused to turn her on even more.

She could feel her body quivering ever so slightly as she lay across the desk, waiting. What was he doing? The anticipation was killing her.

After what seemed like ages, she was suddenly aware of the heat of his body radiating against her legs. He must be stood right behind her. She heard him move ever so gently, and felt his heat move around to the left of her thighs.

His hand rested gently on her raised ass, making her jump. She heard him stifle a giggle - he was obviously amused by her reaction - as he stroked his hand gently over her cheeks, giving a slight squeeze every now and again through the thin fabric of her skirt. His hand moved away.

Without any warning, his hand slapped down on her left ass cheek, making her yelp and jiggle beneath his touch. Almost immediately he removed his hand and brought it down fast onto her right cheek, causing her to yelp again.

Oww, that HURT. She couldn't believe the feeling that was now radiating over her ass. As the initial pain faded, she was suddenly aware of the burning sensation that was starting to grow in her already wet pussy. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy this.

*

Delighted by the reaction his first two spanks had created, he watched as she recovered from the shock.

"Yes, not very nice is it Jane? But this is what naughty girls like you deserve."

To make his point he once again spanked each cheek, one swiftly after the other, smiling as he heard her yelp again. He moved away from her, watching her catch her breath, and moved around the desk so he could see her face. She was looking beautifully flushed, her lips slightly parted, breathing heavily, but he could see straight away that she was loving every minute of it. Good, he thought to himself. He wouldn't want her to not enjoy herself, not really. He leaned towards her face.

"Shhhh. You'd better not keep yelping like that. Someone might hear you. Think you can keep quiet?" he asked.

"Yes...I can try."

"That's my girl" he replied, as he kissed her gently on the nose. He quickly stood up and returned to his position. He let his right hand rub her ass through the thin material.

"Now then, as you are now accustomed to the feeling, we shall begin the proper punishment. Don't think I'm going to take it easy on you Jane. You're a very very naughty girl."

Straight away he started spanking one cheek after the other - left then right - ten spanks on each. As he slapped her plump round ass he found his own excitement growing, watching her body quiver and shake on each spank. After completing the set he stepped away, rubbing his hand slightly. He was impressed that she'd hardly squeaked during that - she had good control when she wanted it!

He stepped back towards her, and with one quick movement pulled her short skirt up to her waist, revealing her glowing pink ass to him.

*

Oh Jesus, he wasn't letting up. Spank followed spank, and she bit her lip, desperately trying not to make a noise. She soon found that the thin material of her skirt was making little difference to the pain, and she noticed that the spanks started to merge one into the other. Suddenly he stopped. She could feel the skin on her ass radiating heat as he moved away, giving her time to recover.

How could something that was designed to give pain and punishment feel so wonderful? She hadn't a clue, but right now, she didn't care.

Without warning, she heard him step closer to her again and forcibly pull her skirt high up to her waist. She suddenly felt very exposed, cursing herself for not being grateful for the skirt only seconds ago.

She felt his hand return to her ass - but this time oh so gently. Resting his hand on each ass cheek in turn, he said "Mmmmm, you now seem to have a hot little ass don't you?"

She lay there breathing heavily, unsure as to what he was going to do next.

From nowhere came a hard sharp slap to her naked ass cheek.

"I asked you a question young lady, now answer me!" He punctuated the end of the sentence by laying an identical spank on her other ass cheek.

Oh where was that thin skirt?! It obviously made all the difference! This felt so different, so intense, which only caused the connecting feeling deep within her sopping pussy to also become even more intense.

"Sorry sir, yes sir, I do sir" she managed to rush out.

"That's better Jane." He started to run his palms over both her cheeks at the same time, firstly gently, and then slightly firmer, massaging them.

She let a small moan escape her lips.

"Now for the next part of your punishment". Before she knew what was happening he started spanking her exposed ass. Slightly slower this time, giving a little more time between each slap, which only increased her awareness of each and every sharp spank that followed. It hurt so much more. It felt even more delicious. She clenched her teeth, but even that couldn't stop the odd moan or yelp escaping her lips.

*

He watched with wonder as after each spank her plump ass cheek quivered and shook. Watching that alone nearly tipped him over the edge. Drawing his mind away from it for a moment, he concentrating on giving 10 firm slaps to each of her delicious cheeks.

Once he was finished, he stepped away, allowing both of them to calm down - her from the pain, him from his overwhelming desire. He watched as her ass rose and fell with every deep hurried breath she took, and he moved towards it. He let his fingertips stroke teasingly over the hot, red, sensitive skin. She started to squirm and attempt half heartedly to move away from his touch. She must be feeling sensitive, and oh so ticklish! He heard her stifle a giggle, and moved his fingers quicker.

Just as he was sure she was going to let out a proper laugh, he gave her two sudden sharp spanks to the fleshiest part of her bottom, silencing her.

"Now now Jane, we don't want you enjoying yourself do we?"

"No sir," she answered immediately, obviously having learnt from her earlier lesson.

"No, that's right. I haven't finished with you yet."

He moved away and counted out a minute in his head. The wait would only serve to increase her anticipation. As he reached sixty seconds in his mind, he stepped forward and gave her a sudden spank to her upper thigh, his hand landing perfectly above the stocking top and the base of her ass. She forgot herself and yelped out in shock.

*

She was so surprised by the target of the last spank that she yelped out loud. The need to stay quiet overcoming her again - we must not get caught! - she bit her tongue as he continued to spank that delicate area of skin at the top of her thighs. After the initial shock disappeared, she suddenly realised that every time he spanked her left thigh, his fingers curved ever so slightly towards her very hot and wet crevice. Was that intentional? She didn't care...

He stopped his recent bout of spankings on her thighs, and stepped away again. A mixture of relief that he'd stopped, and intense disappointment, washed over her. She allowed herself to catch her breath. Her thighs were throbbing, and with them being so close to her pussy, the resulting effect was...interesting!

He had returned to her side without her noticing, and he had started running his fingertips over the sensitive skin. God it tickled! It also felt prickly as if something was stinging her skin. It was a unique feeling, but she was enjoying it. She tried to wiggle away, away from his touch as he tickled her.

To her surprise, he slapped her long neglected ass cheeks with two sharp spanks.

"Do not try to move away from me Jane!" he commanded, his deep voice resonating through her, making her quiver inside, and she forced herself to stay still.

He continued to alternate for a few minutes between tickling gently her tender thigh skin, massaging her ass cheeks, and the occasional sharp spank when she wiggled too much from his touch. He was standing so very close, so close that she could feel his growing hardness hidden beneath his pants pushing against the side of her left thigh. Knowing he was as turned on as she was excited her even more...if that was even possible.

*

David decided that she had probably almost had enough punishment. After two brief sharp slaps to her bright red ass, he moved around and stood directly behind her. Oh, to release himself and slide his aching cock deep inside her right now. But no, not yet... soon.

He laid one hand on each ass cheek and roughly squeezed and massaged them. He heard a small groan escape her lips as he played with her roughly. He abruptly moved away and fetched the chair that was still stood by the locked office door. He dragged it over and sat down facing her glowing round bottom. He replaced his hands on her ass cheeks and roughly started to knead them between his fingers, rotating the flesh in circles. He gently pulled her cheeks apart and found himself gazing at her pink little rosebud looking back at him. He blew cold air directly onto it, and was delighted to hear a small noise that he could only describe as a mixture of delight and surprise as he did so. Interesting, he thought.

"Tell me Jane," he started to ask, while his hands still held her ass cheeks wide. "When you play with your toys, do you ever play with them in your ass?"

"Yes...yes Mr Carter sir, but only the very smallest, and...and not very far in sir. Is that really bad of me sir?"

She was indeed a very naughty girl, but he loved it. "Yes Jane, I'm sorry to say, it is a bit bad. Only naughty girls do things like that."

Immediately he let his hands fall, her ass cheeks bouncing back together. He stood, pushing the chair away from him, and placed 5 sharp spanks on each of her unsuspecting ass cheeks. Her resulting yelp made him smile. Yes, she had no idea he was going to do that! To be honest, until her revelation, he had no idea he was going to do it either! Ah, the joys of going with the flow.

BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers
12