An Interesting Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collected the chair again and returned it to its position, sitting down on it. He placed his hands back on her still quivering ass, squeezing them softly while they recovered from the recent spanks. Once she had relaxed again beneath his hands, he moved his hands further down until each hand was resting on each of her full thighs, his fingers meeting in the middle. Very slowly, he pulled her legs apart, encouraging her to move her feet along with him.

*

As she felt him nudge her legs apart, she became very aware of her wetness again. She scolded herself - Jesus, he'd already seen everything there was to see, stop worrying! As he helped her open her legs wide, he started to talk.

"There we are. This is a nice view for me, sat here. I can see those lovely pussy lips of yours again." As he said it, he stroked his thumbs up and down her engorged and extremely sensitive area. After a minute or two he stopped, and pulled her lips apart, revealing her pussy to him in its full glory.

"My my Jane. I do believe you've gotten turned on from all this spanking. Is this right?"

"Yes sir, I have sir," she replied, not knowing if it was the right answer, not caring what the consequences would be.

Mr Carter tutted. "Dear me. This was supposed to be a punishment, not something enjoyable. We will have to try to remedy that."

She felt him release her lips and heard him stand and move the chair away again. Not knowing what was to come next, she bit her lip, trying to prepare herself. What happened next she did not predict.

Not as forcefully as he had been on her ass and thighs, he started to spank her already swollen pussy! It didn't hurt, but it was a complete shock, and made her yelp. They were short fast slaps, slowly getting a little firmer until he finished with a sharp, but not completely unpleasant, spank on her most sensitive parts. What made that last slap decidedly pleasant was that she was convinced she had felt one of his fingers - intentionally or not, she didn't care! - slip between her now gently throbbing lips.

"Young lady, have you learnt that it is NOT ok to be turned on by your punishments?"

"Yes sir" she started, and then decided to push her luck. "But sir, the only reason I was, was because it was you sir. You and your strong hands sir."

Silence came from the behind her.

*

Her response was the final straw. Oh god. He couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed the chair and pulled it back behind her. Grabbing roughly hold of her thighs, his thumbs resting on her pussy lips, he pulled her wide. Diving his head forward he pushed his tongue through her juices and deep inside her achingly hot pussy. She moaned in deep pleasure, which caused his own cock to twitch in response. He took his time licking and probing her, drinking in as much for her horny juices as he could. Finally he lowered his tongue and let it flick gently over her erect clit. Her reaction made it clear her approval, and he started flicking more forcibly. She started to shake ever so gently. No, she wasn't to come. Not yet.

He stopped what he was doing and called out to her.

"You are not to come young lady, do you understand me? You will come only when I say so."

He heard her groan with deep annoyance, but when she replied "Yes sir" he knew he had her.

Smiling he returned his tongue to her sweet pussy, and swirled round and round her clit, until finally he sucked it between his lips, chewing ever so gently on it with his teeth. So not to push her too far to the edge, he quickly stopped and stood.

"Was that nice Jane?" he asked, while gently rubbing his one hand up and down her wetness, letting the odd finger probe or gently touch her clit randomly, waiting for her answer.

"Oh yeeeees sir," she gasped, "very very very nice sir."

"So if I did that again to you some time, you'd be pleased?" A stupid question he knew, but before this ended he wanted further confirmation that this wouldn't be the only time.

"Oh god, yes, sir, very pleased, anytime you want sir."

That was all he needed to hear. Once she finished speaking he took two fingers and thrust them deep inside her. She buckled and pushed back against his hand, pushing him further in.

Very slowly he started pumping them in and out of her. While he was doing so, he used his other hand to undo his own pants and release himself - finally - into the cool air.

He was amazed that after licking up so many of her juices, she was still just as wet as she was earlier. He smiled and thanked his lucky stars that he obviously had an incredible effect on this young woman. He removed his fingers from her and moved away, letting her feel the emptiness left behind. Her knees almost gave way and a frustrated "nooooo" escaped her lips.

"If you remember earlier Jane, we hadn't quite finished our little project had we?"

That stopped her complaining. "No sir, we didn't sir."

"Well, I think now is the ideal time to finish, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I think it's a perfect time sir" she responded, her voice slightly muffled with her head laying on the desk.

*

She waited for him to speak. A random thought crossed her mind: thank god she was a regular user of her toys...she'd heard that most virgins experience a small amount of pain on their first time, but she was convinced that her regular usage of a rather large dildo would combat against that! She couldn't take the anticipation much longer.

"Last question for your project then, and I want you to think very carefully about your answer. This could make all the difference to your grade." He paused, letting the last moment of anticipation run over them both. "When a woman is soaking wet with desire, and a man's cock is incredibly erect, what's the best thing to do?" he asked, his voice barely more than a low growl.

"Sir, I would suggest...sir, that...the man would push his incredibly erect...and hard...cock...deep and hard...into the woman's pussy"

On the word 'pussy' she could feel him move swiftly up behind her.

*

Oh good god, perfect answer, he thought to himself. He moved so he was stood directly behind her, inches away from her soaking wetness. He took hold of his throbbing cock and slowly rubbed it up and down between the folds of her sweet pussy. She moaned agreeably as he rubbed slowly up and down, allowing her juices to seep over him. He positioned himself at the opening of her pussy...held it there for as long as he could bear it...and finally pushed himself deep inside her. She gasped.

God she was tight. Toys or no toys, she had one tight pussy, and he could feel her muscles tightening around him, adjusting to the feeling of his cock stretching her. It was the most incredible feeling. Holding himself deep inside her, allowing her to adjust to his size, he ran his hands over her ass, savouring the feel, and finally moved one hand down around her hips to the front of her pussy.

He slowly withdrew and just as his cock was about to leave her completely, he slammed himself hard into her, until her pussy covered his cock to the very hilt. Noises of complete pleasure were emulating softy from her parted ruby lips. He withdrew and slammed into her for a third time. This time, as he thrust deep, his hand found her erect little clit and he pressed his thumb hard against it. He felt her body jolt beneath him with the combination of the two actions.

"P..p...please sir..." he heard her moan to him. "Please let me cum sir?"

"Not yet," he replied hoarsely and he continued to thrust in and out of her ever-so-tight pussy. His thumb rubbed her sensitive little clit roughly with each thrust. He could feel his own climax fast approaching.

With his free hand he gave a quick spank to her nearest ass cheek, causing her to yelp. Using the thumb of the same hand he quickly found her small puckered ass hole and pushed ever so gently against it, at the same time giving his final instruction...

"Now! Cum for me now Jane!"

*

She did. The feeling of his hard cock deep inside her, his rough treatment of her clit, and the slight probing of her ass hole sent her over the edge. She barely stopped herself from screaming, but there was no way she could stop the moans escaping her lips. She felt herself cum over and over again with each thrust he made inside her. Finally she felt his hot cum filling her deep inside, sending her off on another shock wave.

She had never had an orgasm like this. Not with any of the variety of her toys, not even with her own skilled fingers...this was incredible.

*

He heard and felt her cum at the same time. Her tight pussy clenching even tighter around his cock pushed him right over the edge, and soon he was coating her insides with his hot sticky cum.

Spent, he found himself leaning over her, resting his forehead against her back as they both caught their breath. He saw her turn her head towards him, and caught her eye.

They both grinned.

*

A little while later after they'd detangled themselves from each other and re-adjusted their clothing, David took Jane in his arms and kissed her, long and slow. After the kiss ended, she moved away from him to pick up her bag, ready to head home. She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Same time next week Sir?" she asked, winking at him.

David just grinned at her and watched her leave the room.

Roll on next Friday, he thought to himself, smiling as he picked up his own belongings and headed home for the weekend.

***

12